스물 하나

First kiss 첫 키스

"Say ahh~" 

"No"

"Come on Naeun!"

"No Sehun"

"Just once"

"No"

"Haish !" Sehun whined and put the fork down in the plate "Why can't you just obey ?"

"I don't want to . It's embarrassing" Naeun rolled her eyes and ate her own pancake . She munched the food while glancing at the alredy-pouting-Sehun . He was leaning a the backsit while crossing his arm on his chest . He looks more adorable when he blow his bang away from his forehead .

Naeun chuckled at the pouty person in front of her . How a person can be hot and cute at the same time . Some girls already whispering to each other about how handsome he was and lucky she is . To be honest , she had a little jealousy inside her when other girls are staring or glancing at him . It's make her feel anxious .

Of course Oh Sehun didn't notice that if he was only focusing on Naeun . He never glance at other girls but Naeun . No girls can disract him from being with Naeun . Oh Sehun's heart is only for Son Naeun . 

"How is that embarrassing , I just want to feed you" He pouted even more 

"No need . I have mine already" She raised her plate .

"That was what couples do . Feeding each others" Sehun told 

"Oh yeah ? But we are not a couple" Naeun raised her brow at him as she cocked her head .

"But we will be soon" He muttered as he munch his pancake grumpily . 

"I will agree to do it if we have become a couple" Naeun convinced him 

"But couples hold hand too . Why you let me hold your hand then ? We are not couple yet" He protested

"Holding hands are normal . Friends or siblings hold their hand when they are walking together"

"Feeding each other is also normal for friends and siblings . Sometimes , a friend want to taste his/her friend's food and the friend just use his/her own spoon to feed him/her"

"But that is not normal for those who have same-es"

"It's not normal for those who holding hands neither"

"Okay ! You win !" Naeun gave in as she leaned at the backsit . Sehun grinned at her srrender . He poked a small piece pancake with his fork and leaned it towards Naeun . 

"Come on . Say ahh~" Sehun gape his mouth , gesturing her to do her same . Naeun sighed before leaned she closer and part the lip before took the pancake into . She munch it slowly as he covered with her hand . 

"How is my Chocolate pancake ? Better than your Strawberry one ?" He teased making Naeun rolled her eyes . Naeun pocked her Strawberry pancake with her fork and leaned it towards Sehun , gesturing him to take it . Sehun happily took the pancake into his mouth and munch it happily . 

"It's the same . But I think mine is better" Sehun stuck his tounge out purposely wanting to annoy Naeun . Naeun show him her fist and Sehun laughed . Naeun realised their childish behaviour and laughed along before continue enjoying their breakfast . 

 

"Aww~ Look how sweet are them . Right Kai ?" Jinri squealed as she watched the couple enjoying their self . They were sitting at the corner so that the couple won't notice their presence . 

"Yea , whatever" He had been staring outside the window , not focusing on the couple . Sometimes , he heard Jinri squealed softly as she watchs the couple , making him annoyed . Kai was not interested in these kind of thing . He though i was just a waste of time , step in other people privacy .

To be honest , Kim Jongin aka Kai is jealous of them . They can simply disract Jinri's attention with their date instead of him who had been with her for these few hours . He can't help but to feel jealous.

"I wonder where are they going next" She asked with a happy tone 

"Why are you following their date instead of making your own date"

"Tsk , there's no one who want to go on a date with me" She pouted as she sipped her bubble tea . 

"How would you know that?"

"I'm not attractive" She told him with a sad face . Kai looked at her in disbelief

You're feaking kidding me . You are attractive enough to make me going crazy on you .

He mentally screamed at her . 

 "And why did you said that?" 

"No reason . I just knew myself are not attractive" She pouted . Kai was about to scold her for being no confident of herself but was cut out when Jinri stood up from her seat . 

"They are moving . We gotta go now" She slung her strap bag over her shoulder and pulled Kai with . Kai scowled at her and grumpily follow her with heavy steps . 


Updated ^^

Sorry if it is short . I'm so sleepy right now (It was already 1am) but I manage to finish it though  . It had no much about their date but I'ill try again the next chapter . 

Thanks for reading . Hope you like it :D