아홉

First kiss 첫 키스

It's break time and the EXO-K boys were at their usual place ; eating and chatting happily except for Kai and Sehun . They were busy arguing about how they will tell the members about Sehun 'secret' .

"Tell them . Ppalli !" Kai hissed loudly , causing the members stopped and glanced at him . 

"Tell what Kai ?" Suho asked curiously . He knew that Kai and Sehun were arguing but he just let them be . 

"Sehun want to tell you all something" Kai nudged Sehun . He mouthed 'ppalli' then Sehun nodded his head slowly 

"I .... I...." Sehun stuttered .

"You what ?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow . He tapped his finger on the table , waiting for Sehun to continue .

"I like someone" Sehun mumbled , lowering his head .

"Who?" The leader asked .

"Na ... Naeun" He told . The members (except Kai) stay silent . 

"You are saying the truth right ?" Baekhyun asked silently 

"Why would I lie . I'm serious !" Sehun whined , irritated that his hyungs didn't give a good response . 

"I'm not dreaming right ? Chanyeol pinch me" Baekhyun ordered . Chanyeol who is still staring at Sehun raised his hand at Baekhyun's cheek and pinched him hard . "Ouch ! It's hurt !" Baekhyun winched in pain then slapped Chanyeol hand away .

"I'm not dreaming too" Chanyeol stared at his hand "I feel the pain" He smiled widely 

D.O rolled his eye then smacked the back of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's head . The two moodmaker 'ouch'ed then glared at the umma . 

"Finally ! Our Baby Sehun has grown up !" Baekhyun said loudly and grinned

"Huh ?" Sehun tiltled his head , confused "What are talking about?"

"I'm happy to know that there's a girl you interested" Suho smiled

"You're happy ?" Sehun blinked "You are not going to make fun of me?" 

"Why would we? It's a good news" Sehun grinned at Suho's word 

"I told you" Kai said and winked

"But ! There is a problem" Sehun muttered while playing with his finger under the table 

"Let me guess . You want to confess but you're shy and you want us to help you . Am I right ?" Chanyeol grinned but Sehun shook his head 

"So what's the problem" Suho asked softly , he triend to find Sehun eyes but Sehun keep on looking down . "You know we can help you right?" Sehun nodded . He then raised his head slowly and looked at Suho . Suho smiled , asking him to speak .

"But , Can I tell it at other place ... more private"  The members looked at each other then nodded .

It's the first time to see Sehun like this . The magnae was always cheerful and loud . It's must be a big problem that make the magnae sad .

 

Kai suggest the gym and the members agreed . Sehun tried his best not to cry . He took a long deep breath and tell them about the incident . The members just stood there silently with wide eyes and jaw dropped . 

"I'm going to faint" Baekhyun said while holding his head . His body slowly stumbled backward but Chanyeol caught him before his back touch the ground .

"You kissed her?" Suho asked 

"It's an incident" Sehun muttered while playing with his fingers 

"But still , you kissed her"Suho mumbled . "Is she mad ? Or maybe , she slapped you ?" 

"No , she just stay still at her spot . She seem to be very shocked" Sehun explained , remembering the incident . 

"I don't see the problem . Are you supposed to be happy that you kissed her . She's your crush right ? And her first kiss is you" D.O told . 

"I know" He whispered "I'm also happy that I'm her first kiss but I thought that she must hate me right now . A girl want her first kiss to be taken by the guy she love . Not an incident . She don't like me . Plus , I have no romance relationship with her ." He explain silently .

Then , tears start to flow down his cheek . He was sad to think that Naeun hate her .

"What should I do hyung ? What should I do ? I don't want her to hate me" He cried loudly . He don't care that people will hear his cried . He just want to let out his grief . That the only way he can do than whining .

Suho sighed and reached for Sehun's arm . He pulled Sehun closer to him and hugged him like a father would persuade his son . Suho patted Sehun back lighly . Sehun just cried there . 

"Just let it out . Don't worry . We will help you . You are not alone" Suho convinced . Kai sighed . Last night when he sleep at Sehun's place , he heard a soft sobs . He knew that was Sehun but he let him be .

Suddenly ,  his phone ringing . He excuse himself and went to the corner of the gym . He took it out from his pocket pant and see the caller ID . It's JINRI . Of course they have each other's numbers . They had once be partner for an assignment . Jinri is the one who make the move to exchange phone numbers . She said it's easier to contact if one of them has problem with the assignment . He makes many excuses just to call her . But since the assignment has been completed , he never call her once . 

His heart start to beat fast . With a long deep breath , he slide the green one and put the phone near his ears . He heard a soft voice 

  Pink is Jinri / Blue is Kai

"Hello ?" Jinri started

"He ... hey . What's up ?" Kai stuttered . He mentally slapped himself for stutter 

"Where are you ?" She suddenly asked 

"Why ?" 

"Just tell me . I search for you but I can't find you" The fact that she search for him makes him happy .

"You search for me ?" He asked , trying to sound normal

"Yea , I asked other student but they don't see you anywhere" 

"Why you searched me ?" 

"I want to see you of course . We need to talk"

"Talk ? About what ?" He frown 

"Tell me where are you first then I will talk about it". Kai glanced at the member who are busy persuade Sehun .

"Is it a serious matter ? Because I'm busy right now" . She stay silent for a moment before answering 

"Can you meet me at my uncle's cafe after school . I really need to talk about it"  

"What if I don't want to ?" Kai

"Please Kai , I need your help" She plead

"Okay , meet me in front of the school gate . We will go there together"  He comfirmed . He just want to walk with her . 

"Deal , thanks Kai" She said softly .

"Your welcome" With that , he hung up the phone 

 

He went back to the members . 

"Are you fine now ?" Suho asked .

"Yes" Sehun whispered slowly 

"We will think how to help you later . We need to go class right now" D.O told .

Sehun nodded then smiled "Thanks hyungs"

"Our pleasure" Suho ruffled his hair then help him stand up . With that , they went to their class . 


Updated ! :D

Thanks for reading . ^^