십팔

First kiss 첫 키스

"This is when he went on a camping with his school mates" Chorong told as she pointed to one of Sehun's chilhood photo . She was really excited to show Sehun's childhood photo album to Naeun . 

"This is cute" Naeun giggled at the cute photos of Sehun . She didn't expect Sehun to be more cute when he was younger . 

"Want one ?" Chorong asked making Naeun blinked 

"Can I ?" 

"Choose one , then that will be yours?"

"Really ?" The older nodded making Naeun grinned in satisfaction . Naeun search for a photo while flipping the album . Chorong looked at her happy face when she looked at the album . She was gazing at Naeun's face and was in her own thought until Naeun called her name . 

"Chorong unnie , is there something on my face ?" Naeun asked as she touched the older's hand making her snap out of her thought . 

"Oh ! There nothing" Chorong stuttered a bit . "Did you find one ?"

"Yes . Can I take this ?" She pointed at a photo of Sehun wearing tuxedo with his hair styled upward and he made V pose . 

"Nice choice . This was when he was on his 9th birthday" Chorong took the photo from the album and handed it to Naeun . 

"Cute" She squealed as she looked at the photo . "Thanks unnie" 

"My pleasure"

 

"Where were you two just now ?" Sehun asked as soon he saw Naeun and Chorong chatting in front of the counter 

"Nothing . Just girl stuff . Little boy like you shouldn't know about this" Chorong told . Sehun pouted then glanced at Naeun . 

"Don't you want to go back home right now . I'm afraid that your parents will get worry" Naeun eyes widened at his words . She was to engrossed until she forget the time 

"Oh My ! I should go now" She said as she glance at the clock . She took her bag from the counter then was about to walk away but someone stopped her . She turned her head and saw Chorong looked at her wih a sad face . She was holding her arm .

"You want to leave now ?" Chorong asked sadly 

"I'm sorry unnie . I have to go now . It was nice to spent time with you" Naeun apologized 

"I understand BUT promise me you will come again" Chorong grinned and showed her pinky finger .

"I would love to" Naeun said as she showed her pinky finger and linked it with Chorong's .

"Sehun , send her home" Chorong said and Sehun nodded his head 

"It's okay . I can ......" 

"No you can't !" Chorong said sternly . Naeun don't say much and just sigh

"Let's go Naeun" Sehun told 

"Yah kiddo !"Someone shouted making Sehun turn his head around . He saw the fox-eyes guy aka Jinyoung run towards him 

"What's up hyung ?" Sehun asked 

"Take this . Your girlfriend will get late if you just walk" He said as he took Sehun's hand and put a key in his palm . Sehun opened his palm and widened his eyes at the keys . He looked up at Jinyoung .

"This is yours" Sehun said amazed "Your motorcycle" 

"Yes , I lend it to you . But remember , don't scratch it a bit . If I found it , you will pay" He threaten . Sehun nodded and mouthed 'thanks' to him . He then took Naeun's hand and pull her out .

"Why so nice huh ?" Chorong asked as she crossed her arm . 

Jinyong turn his head at Chorong and said "What to do ? He need it" 

Chorong snorted at his word "You NEVER lend someone your oh-so-precious motorcycle" 

"Just be grateful I helped your little boy" Jinyoung rolled his eyes 

"Whatever" Chorong humphed and flipped her hair . 

"What an old lady" He muttered and walk away , not before he bumped Chorong's shoulder with his only to annoy her .

"Yah !" Chorong screamed and blow her bang in annoyance.

 

"I didn't know you can ride this thing" Naeun said as she stared at Sehun who had weared a helmet . 

"Seem like you don't know much about me" He smirked as he handed a helmet at Naeun , Naeun was speechless for a moment until Sehun weared the helmet for her . "Let's go now , you will be late" Naeun nodded and sat behind Sehun . "Hold tight , I will speed" Naeun gaped and hit his shoulder 

"No !" She told

"Wae?" He whined as he rubbed his shouder

"Just don't"

"Okay okay , but hold on me okay ?" Naeun nodded and brought her hands on Sehun's shoulder . Sehun frowned . "Not there . You will fall down "

"So where ?" Naeun asked making Sehun smirked . 

"My waist" 

"Are you ......" She was about to protested but the motorcycle move forward making Naeun nearly stumbled back if she didn't hug Sehun . 

"Ready ?"

"Wa... wait" Sehun didn't mind her and just pulled the handle making the motorcycle move away . 

 

Naeun get down from the motorcycle and took off helmet from her head as soon they arrived in front of her house . Sehun also took off his helmet and shook his head while fixing his hair

"What so funny ?" Naeun frowned 

"Come here" Sehun pulled her hand towards him and hug her waist . "Your hair was messy" He told as he fixed her hair with his fingers . Naeun just keep silent stared at Sehun . 

"Thank you" Naeun spoke softly making Sehun stopped .

"For what?" He asked as he blinked confusely . 

"I have a nice day today"  

"Glad to hear that . I will bring you there again if you want too" He said while playing with her long hair . 

"Thanks"

"You should go in now" He told as he pushed her lightly . Naeun nodded and handed the helmet to him . Sehun took it and mouthed 'go' a her . She turned around but then she stopped as she remembered something . She faced Sehun and leaned her head closer to him .

Sehun leaned backward in surprise but Naeun get more closer and tiltled her head to the side . She then rested her lips on Sehun's cheek . Her action made Sehun widened his eyes in surprise . He gaped . His knees wobbled and he nearly fell down right there . It's last for a few second after Naeun pulled back .

"Go...good ... night" She stuttered sofly and run into her house . Sehun was sill there , don't know how to react . With a slow move , he touch his cheek and blinked a few time . He then slapped his other cheek and 'ouch'ed .

"I'm not dreaming" He mumbled "She really kissed me" He smiled "Naeun ... kissed me " He grinned widely and jumped up and down like a 5 years old kid get a lolipop . "Yes ! Yes ! Yes !" He shouted as he pumped his fist in delight

"I'm near . You are doing good Sehun" He whispered to himself as he looked up at Naeun's house .

 

Naeun on the other hand saw his excitement from the balcony and chuckled at his behaviour . She pulled out the photo Chorong gave earlier and smiled at it .

"Thank you"

 


Updated ^^

........................

Heh , thanks for reading