스물두

First kiss 첫 키스

"This is for you" Sehun gave the chocolate flavoured bubble tea to Naeun after he come back buying the bubble tea .

After the breakfast , Naeun had decide for them to go to a park for a walk . Sehun asked her if she want to go somewhere better but she didn't want to . Without complaining , he agreed .

Naeun suddenly got thirsty after the walk . They looked around the place but there were no store in sign . Sehun quickly told her to sit on a nearby bench while he search for drinks . She want to follow at first but Sehun disagree . After a long their long argue , Naeun gave up and obeyed . 

"Thanks" Naeun smiled as she took the bubble tea from his hold . Sehun smiled back "You must be tired . I'm sorry"

"No ! It's okay ! I'm not tired" He told truthfully as he waved his hand in front of his face

"But ... "

"I'm okay Naeun" Sehun sighed . He took her left hand with his right and sqeezed it lightly with a smile "See ? I'm not even panting" He grinned . Naeun glanced at him , he's right . They was no sign of fatigue but happiness .

"Thanks again . I'm such a burden" She told sadly , feeling bad that she was the cause Sehun had to search drinks just for her . 

"Don't said that . This is our date right . We should be happy right now" He cheered as he ruffled her hair . Naeun nodded , agreed . She should not ruin the date . Maybe this is one of his way to captured her heart . 

"You're right" 

"Anyway , I don't know what you like so I just bought chocolate" Naeun chuckled . She sipped the drink before turning her head to Sehun . 

"Don't worry . I love chocolate" She told making the boy grinned .

"Really ? Me too !" He beamed .

"Looks like we have something in common" She grinned as she raised the bubble tea .

"Seem like I'm suitable for you" He smirked making Naeun laugh . 

"Yea , say whatever you want" She shook her head lighly before taking a sip of her bubble tea . 

"Oh come on . Don't deny it . I know you also think the same " Sehun teased  as he poked her cheek lightly . Naeun slapped his hand away and glared but Sehun just continue smirking and teasing . 

 

Meanwhile , Jinri and Kai was sitting on a bench not too far from where Sehun and Naeun sat . JInri was holding a newspaper , pretending she read it but there was a small hole on the newspaper for her to peek at the couple . Kai on the other side boringly read the comic he bought with his cap almost covered his forehaed .  

"Naeun seem to open up a bit . Don't you think so Kai ?" Jinri asked as she peek the couple through the hole . 

"Hmm~" That was only she heard from Kai . Jinri glared at him but Kai ignored it . He focusly reading the comic . 

"Yah ! Can you focus on the couple" She whispered loudly

"Why would I ?" He answered casually without looking at her 

"You're suppose to be helping me" She rolled her eyes in annoyance

"I'm helping" 

"Oh really ? Thank you mister . I'm very appreaciate it but I'ill be more apprecite if you stop reading that stupid comic" She said sarcastically 

"I'm sorry to dissapointed you miss but I can't do that" 

"And why is that ?" She raised her eyebrow

"This is more interesting than spying a pair of couple" He told and flip another page of the comic

"For your information , we are not spying , I just want to now how the date works out"

"That is the same" 

"No it's not" Jinri can't hold it anymore . She put down the newspaper and grabbed the comic book from Kai . 

Kai seem surprised at first but then he groaned . "Give me back that book miss" He reached his hand at her .

"Try me" She told , deliberately annoy him . 

"Choi Jinri" 

"Kim Jongin" 

They glared at each other . It's like there was lazer attacking each other eyes . Little didn't they knew that the couple had leave during their quarrel .

 

Sehun and Naeun stop playing with each other as they heard familiar voice .

"This is more interesting than spying a pair of couple" 

"For your information , we are not spying , I just want to now how the date works out"

 

"That is the same" 

"No it's not" 

"Give me back that book miss"

"Try me" 

"Choi Jinri" 

"Kim Jongin" 

Both Sehun and Naeun gasped as they saw the owner of the voices . The looked at each other before turning back to the bickering kids that was not too far from them . 

"What are they doing here ?" Naeun asked . Sehun shook his haed in respond . 

"Wait ? Is she saying something like spying" He frown . 

"Do you what I'm thinking?" Naeun asked as she turned her head to Sehun . 

"Oh my , I'm gonna kill Kai" Sehun was about to walk towards them but was stopped by Naeun 

"No ! Just let them be . I think it's better if we left without them noticing" She said as she hold Sehun's arm . Sehun agreed and pulled Naeun hand along with him . Leaving silently hand in hand .

 


Updated ^^ 

Time to sleep . Hehe 

Thanks for who is reading and supporting this story . I luv u