십칠

First kiss 첫 키스

"Noona !"

The woman stopped and looked up only to see Sehun grinning at her . 

"Sehun !" She shouted as she approach him "You're here" Sehun nodded . The woman noticed Naeun and smiled at her "You bring a friend"

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck and nodded shyly . Naeun gave the woman a small smile and bow her head as she introduce herself "Annyeonghaseyo . I'm Naeun"

"So , you're Naeun . Nice to meet you Naeunnie . I'm Chorong" She took Naeun's hand and shook it gently .

Naeun was amazed by her beauty . She looks cute and y at the same time . Much more cute to be exact . Naeun can't took her eyes of her until Chorong snapped her fingers in front of her . Naeun blinked and saw Chorong chuckled . 

"Is there something on my face ?" She asked nicely . Naeun shook her head 

"No... nothing" 

"You're beautiful in person" Chorong smiled as she said that "Come let's sit somewhere more comfortable" She took Naeun's hand and was about to get out of the room but stopped as she remember something . She turned around and looked at the guy who she had nagged just now . The expression of her face changed and she glared at him . "I will be right back" With that , she pulled Naeun along with her and Sehun followed behind .

 

"Finally I can see you in person" She clapped her hand like a kid while jumping on her seat . Naeun was quite surprised by her action . Who don't ? Just now , she was nagging like an old woman , then gentle as she approached her and Sehun , and now ..... clapping her hands like a little kid who was exicited for a lolipop . 

Naeun looked at her in amusement before she realize something "You know me ?" She pointed at herself

"Sehun had told me a lot about you" She grinned . Naeun turned to Sehun and he sniffed on his seat . He rubbed the back of his neck . Naeun turned her head o him making Sehun flinched . He then stood up from his seat .

"Noona , I'm going to help Jinyoung hyung" With that , he rushly went to the counter . Chorong shook her head while chuckle at his behavior . 

"He is cute isn't he ?" Chorong asked while resting her chin on her linked finger . Naeun blinked then nodded slowly . The older smile in satisfaction ."I know you would say that . No one could not resist him"

Naeun stared at Chorong in jealousy . Sehun seem so close with her . They already knew each others for a long time . The way they greet to to each other was so friendly .

"Can I asked something ?" Naeun asked cafefully . Chorong nodded ."What is your relationship with him ?"

Chorong chuckled before answering "I'm just his close friend . We knew each other since child"

"Oh" Only that what Naeun could said .

"You jealous dear?" The older asked while smirking playfully . Naeun shook her head "You're funny . You don't know that you're jelous" She chuckled making Naeun Naeun frowned

"But I'm really not jealous" Naeun whined while pouting .

Chorong shrugged "Whatever you said" 

"Do you really that close to him" Naeun asked again and Chorong nodded . 

"We were close when we were child but now he is busy with high school and......" She stopped for a while and looked at Naeun . She smirked before continue ".... a girl"

Naeun blinked "You mean me ?" She pointed herself . Chorong smiled as she took Naeun's hands into hers

"You else if not you . The one who changed Sehun . The one who make him smile back" Chorong said with her soft voice . The sounds like full of grateful and thankful .

"I ... don't understand" Chorong chuckled at the girl confusion . 

"Want me to tell you a story ? It's about Sehun's past" Naeun paused for bofore slowly nodded her head . 

"Actually , Sehun was a quite boy . He didn't talk too much . He liked to sit alone at his own place and play with his own toys . He was called 'ice prince' "She started . Naeun just stared at her , asking her to continue

"Everyone thought he was being cocky but the truth is he didn't know how to make friends . Plus , he's a shy boy , so it was difficult for him to talk to any of them"

"I never thought she was like that before . So how you meet him?"Naeun excitedly asked while pulling her chair a bit forward . She then rest her arm on the table as she leaned closer . Chrong chuckled before continue .

"Our parents had been knew each other since along time . My parents always went to their place for dinner or lunch . If not , his parents will go to mine . Sometimes , they call each other for help ."

"One day , Sehun's parents had to go to his grandmother funeral . They didn't want him to follow since they knew Sehun loves his grandmother so much . Then , they sent Sehun to our house . They asked us to take care of him during their  absence ."

"How old Sehun was that time? " Naeun sipped her bubble tea 

"I think he was 7 years old that time . Still innocence and cute ." Chorong giggled as she remembered Sehun child face

"Aww~ I want to look his face"Naeun pouted in disappointment 

"No worry . I will show it to you later"

Naeun's face bringhten up ."You have it"

"I still save it" 

"Daebak !" Naeun clapped her hands in excitement making Chorong looked at her in amusement .

"Can we continue the story ?"Naeun nodded 

"He was so quite during his stay at or house . He did eat but didn't talk . I thought he was a cocky brat for not answering every of my parents question . I was so mad that time so I scold him . I said he was a cocky brat for beeing so brash . I was surprised when he suddently started to cry"

"I apologized but he didn't stop crying . So I patted his head . After a few patted , he stop crying . But then , he said something . That was the first time I heard him talking ."

"What did he said ?" 

" 'I'm not a cocky brat you old lady!' . I can't believe that the first words I heard from him . Ugh" Chorong groaned as she rolled her eyes in annoyance "I was about to smack him but then I asked him why he beeing so quite . He then explain everything right there . About he was shy to talk and bla bla bla . At the same , time we become friends"

"Woah~" 

"You like it?" Naeun nodded and smiled 

"It's a memorable story"

"I know right . Although he speaks, but he didn't smile often . I had ried my best to make him smile but he always rolled his eyes and looked at me in annoyance whenever I want to him smile . Tsk ."

"Since when that he start to smile ?" 

"The first day he entered high school . He visit this shop while daydreaming . I was curious so I asked him . I thought he would not going to tell but surprysly he told . He told every second of his day in high school especially how he met you"Naeun widened her eyes in surprise .

"It's the first time I meet that kind of smile on him . But then I realize that you are cause for that"Chorong told as she looked Naeun in the eyes "Thank you"

"But I didn't do anything" Naeun laughed awkwardly while playing with her fingers . Chorong shook her head .

"You didn't do anything but you who made his heart flutter whenever he sees you" Chorong gave Naeun a small smile but full of gratefull . Naeun didn't say much and just stay silent 

"Want to go see the photo now ? It's an album , there a lot you can see" Chorong grinned mischievously as she stood up from her seat

"Are you it is okay for me to see ? Won't Sehun be mad ?"

"No worry . I'm sure he will like it" She then pulled Naeun's hand making her stood up 

"But...."

"You want to see it or not ?" Chorong asked sternly . Naeun nodded making Chorong satisfied . "Let;s go then"

 


Updated ^^

Sorry for the late update . Hope you like it . Thank you :D