First kiss 첫 키스

Naeun POV

"Thank you sir" The class stood up and thanked the teacher .

The bell rang , shows the fist period ended and break finally came . Me and Jinri went to the cafeteria . Once we arrived , sound of people chatting was heard . Jinri told me to find seats for us and she's going to get our lunch . It's become our routine , she get the lunch and me find the seat . 

"Found it" I snap my finger and went to the seat . 

"EXO-K is on their way !!" A girl squealed went to the front door . The other girl follow her and begin to squeal too . 'Must be the kingkas' I thought looking at the crowd girls . They seem excited for their arrival . Its happens every day in school , in the morning and break time . It weird to see the girls squealed at the kingkas . Don't they have other thing to be done beside squealing . The squeal become louder and louder . Some girls brush their hair , put on make up on their face and even jumpy at the sight of the kingkas . I shook my head of the thought .

"What with the noise" Jinri shouted and put our lunch on the table .

"The kingkas . I guess" I shrugged and eat the kimchi . 

"Of course , the kingka .. again" Jinri rolled her eyes . She too eat her lunch .

Although we ate lunch, our eyes were focusing on the crowd . The crowd spilt and there are path for the kingkas . 

"Kyaa !! Oppa , you're handsome today"

"Can I date you oppa ?"

I saw a girl trying to seduce the kingkas , she even opened her upper two button of her uniform to show her chest . She went closer to one of the kingkas and circled her hands around the boy's arm . She leaned closer and whispered something to him . The boy shook his head and pulled off her hand aroung his arm . She made a face and went back to her sit . The scene make me laugh as long as Jinri . I think she saw it too . Pft , that embarassing .

The kingkas when to their usual place and the two of them went to get the the lunch . I never knew about them before until Jinri told me . I ask her where she got the information and she said "I know everything about the school" . Yeah .. much like a gosipper . She told to many about them , but i only remember a little .

The one who sit with the others is Kim JoonMyeon aka Suho , leader of EXO-K . Jinri said EXO gave the nickname for him , it means guardian . He is kind, responsible , caring and don't easily get mad . He have this ability to control the EXO boys . He likes to talk with the members if they have any worries or concern . He have this 'killer smile' that can melt the girls.

The one who is playing with his phone is Baekhyun , the eyeliner of EXO-K . I don't know what that nickname for but Jinri said it's because of his thick eyeliner (I saw it too) . He's cheerful and also a joker along with Chanyeol . He likes to befriend with anyone . Among EXO-K , he is the person who has the most friends . 

One of the kingkas who get the lunch is Chanyeol , Happy Virus of EXO-K . He's the moodmaker of EXO along with Baekhyun . He's talkactive and playful . His deep voice is his charms that attracts girl to like him . The voice doesn't seem to fit his cute face though .

The one who are with Chanyeol is Do Kyungsoo aka D.O , he is a quiet person . Even though he was quiet , he have many talents , one of them is cooking . He likes to cook for s . He have a pair of cute eyes . His adorable eyes is one of his charms . He is also good with facial expression .

The one who is disturbing Baekhyun is Kim Jongin aka Kai , he likes it if someone calls him cute . He seem y and charismatic but he is actually a childish and like a kid . He is awkward when it comes to express his feeling (how did Jinri know about this?) .Rumour said that he likes someone but they don't know the lucky girl .

And lastly , the one who is glancing at this direction (?) is Sehun , the maknae of EXO-K . He's cute and does lot of aegyo . His eye-smile is his charms . He will his lips when he is nervous , and that makes the girls squeal when they saw it . They said it looks y and cute at the same times when he does that . 

That all that I can remember about them . 

I saw Sehun glancing at this direction .Wait ! What ? I look around if he look at anyone but NO . Impossible . And what surprising is he look straightly at ME . What with him ? I shrugged it off and eat my lunch . 

 


Updated ! :D

Sorry for the gramatical errors . 

Please comment so I can know your opinion on this story ^^