First kiss 첫 키스

Sehun POV

"Come on Suho hyung ! Ppalli ppalli !!" Me and rest of EXO-K are waiting for Suho hyung to take his note that written on the blackboard . Such a nerdy , he can just copy his friend's . 

"Patient Sehun" Baekhyun hyung rolled his eyes . "The cafeteria will not going to disappear" 

"It has nothing to do with the cafeteria" I pouted . Kai on the other side smirk knowingly . I glared at him . 

"Know what ? You can just go to the cafeteria alone . We will catch you up there" Baekhyun said crossing his arms on his chest 

"Yea . You can just go first if you are in hurry" D.O hyung said patting my shoulder 

"Okay okay , i'ill wait" I sigh , disappointed . I planed to see HER earlier but this guy (Suho) here ruined it . Hmph ! 

Sigh . Oh my love , wait for me ~ . I will come for you just in a minute . This hyung here is trying to finish his note . Just be patient okay , I'ill be there when this hyung here finished his note . Don't go anywhere , just stay at the cafeteria and eat your lunch like you always do . BUT ! Don't look at another guy except ME ! 

"What are you doing?" I stop . I turned my head to Chanyeol hyung who has asked me . The rest of EXO-K is now looking at me and give me 'what-are-you-doing' look .

"Doing what ?" I ask confused . 

"You talked to yourself , walking back and forth and doing drama scene . You even kneeled like you want to propose someone" D.O hyung explain "Are you okay Sehun?" He raised his eyebrow

"I did ?" I blinked a few time , remembering what I have done . Did I really do that ?

"Yeah dude ! You look like a crazy person !" Chanyeol hyung laughed . I made a face .

"Tell me Sehun , did you join the drama club ? Bwahahaha" Baekhyun hyung laugh like a buffalo and Chanyeol hyung gave him high five . Evil !

"Yah ! Don't laugh !" Oh Sehun ! Why did you do that ? It's EMBARRASING !!

"You should practice somewhere else , this place is not suitable" Kai smirk . Ugh ! I'm going to kill him !

When I'm about to say something ...

"I'm done . Let's go ?" Suho hyung stood up and packed his things . Finally !!! I'm coming MY LOVE !

 

On our way to the cafeteria , we heard squealing AGAIN and saw the crazy girls AGAIN . As we arrived at the cafeteria , the girls surround us . I tried to look for HER but this girls here ruined it . Wait ! I know the girls will ruined it ! They ALWAYS ruined it . What a sad life . Sobs sobs .

"Kyaa !! Oppa , you're handsome today" 

"Umm . Thanks" Suho hyung said , blushing

"Can I date you oppa ?"

"Erk .. no?" D.O hyung asnwered 

When I'm about to excuse , I saw a girl when to Baekhyun hyung and circled her hand around his arm . He looked surprised by the action but he stay still . The rest of EXO-K look at him . He gave us 'help-me' look but we just smirk . Then , he glared at us . The girl leaned closer and whispered something to him . Unfortunately we can't hear it . He shook his head and pull off her hand around him . The girl looks disappointed and made a face . She then went back to her sit . Hah ! Serve you right !

"Come on boys" Suho hyung ordered . I nodded but my eyes busy finding HER . When I found her , I saw her laughing . Oh my~ . How wonderful to see her laugh .

"Yah ! Are coming or not?" Kai ask waving his hand infront of my face .

"Ye .. Yes"

 

Kai POV

"Me and D.O will get the lunch" Chanyeol hyung said pulling D.O hyung with him 

"I will just finish my game" I heard Baekhyun hyung said 

"Tsk , its been two weeks you play that level" I rolled my eyes "Just give up hyung"

"In your dream" He rolled his eyes and started the game "I will show you that I can do this"

"50 for this ?" I smirk 

"Deal" He nodded . 

"Oh hyung , what the girl just know whispered to you ?"

"She want us to eat lunch at her place with her friends"

"Just that?" He nodded .

I decided to disturd him during the game so that he lost . I covered the screen with my hands but he slapped my hands away . 

"Get lost Kai , you're disturbing me"He said focusing on his game . I'm trying to disturb him again but he glared at me "No cheating Kai , you do that again , you pay . Understand?" He looked at me sternly . I just sigh and nodded . With that , he continue playing .

 

But then I realized , Sehun remained silent . I look at him but he seem to be in his own world . What is he doing . He is looking somewhere and I follow his direction . AHA ! Got you Oh Sehun !

"Yah ! Oh Sehun!" He didn't respond

"Sehun!" Still no respond .

"Oh Sehun !" I shouted near his ear . He flinched . 

"What the hell Kai" He glared

"I called you hundred times but you are not responding . Excited much huh?"I smirk . It's fun to

"Shut up Kai" He rolled his eyes 

"And you don't know that SHE saw you watch her just now?" 

"Shut ... WHAT?" He suddenly shouted . Ouch , my ears! Just great , now the whole people in the cafeteria are looking at us .

"Sehun ! Sit down " Suho hyung hissed , embarrased of Sehun's bahavior

"Weird" Baekhyun hyung said 

"I'm ... so .. sorry" He laughed awkwardly and sit down "Are you serious" I nodded

"And right now , she is looking at you" I pointed at HER . He turned his head looking at HER and bit his lip , embarrased maybe.

"Oh god ! It's embarrasing !" He then started to banging his head on the table .

"What happened to him?" Chanyeol hyung then come with a tray , looking at Sehun like he's crazy . 

"Don't know . Remove his habits maybe" I shrugged . With that , we eat our lunch except Sehun , who still banging his head on the table . But in the corner of my eyes , I saw a girl , a really cute girl chatting with her friend . Oh no ! My heart beating again !

 


Fuh ! Updated ^^