열두

First kiss 첫 키스

"Sehun" Naeun whispered while looking at Sehun with her widened eyes . She gulped . 

"Na..Eun" Sehun also whispered , who is still froze at his spot . He didn't even pick up the book that he had dropped on the ground . They stared at her for a long a long time , silently with an uncomfortable atmosphere .

Naeun gather her courage to speak first "H..hey , Sehun" She gave him an awkward smile . Sehun blinked before anwered her  'hi' . "What are you doing here ?" She asked slowly . Trying to make the atmosphere more comfortable . 

Sehun was a bit taken a back . He didn't expect her to talk first . What a coward he is . He didn't dare to solve this problem only because he thought negatively .  It had been 5 days since the incident happened but he still can't solve this problem . The only thing he did was avoiding , criying and complaining . He does not attempt to solve this problem . He hate himself for being like this . He hate himself for being a coward . If only he is like his others hyungs ...

Naeun noticed that Sehun looked depressed . She don't know why but he seem to be in his own world . She's wonder what he's thinking right now . He just lowered his head so that he faced the ground silently while clenching his fist at the both side with his eyes shut tighly . Naeun grew worried . She make a step forward , walking closer to him until her feet was a few inchies from his feet . Sehun he seems unaware of her presence .

With a slow move , she raised her both of her hand and hold one of  the fist he made (the left one) . Sehun jumped at the touch . He raised his head swifly only to find Naeun concern face in front of him . His fist loosen and his eyes widened , a bit startled . Although his fist loosen , Naeun still didn't release his hands .

"Are you okay Sehun ?" Naeun asked , frowning . Sehun slightly back off . He nodded slowly , telling her that he's okay . Naeun didn't buy it . She leaned closer to looked at his face and she saw his pale face . "No , you are not"

"I'm okay . It's nothing" Sehun tried to convinced her . He glanced at Naeun's hands who's holding his hands . It feel warm . He like it . No... he love it very much . Her touch makes him feel better . 

"Are you sure ?" He nodded again wih a smile . Naeun smiled back . "Good , I thought you sick or something" She realize that his face flushed when she look at him with her warm smile . she tiltled her head in confusion . But then , she realize that she's the one who made him flushed , She looked at her hands -who is holding Sehun's hand- and release them slowly . 

The feeling of her hands gone from his make him dissapointed . He stared at her and blurted "I want to talk" 

"Huh?" Naeun blinked "About what?"

"The incident . I want to say something about it" His face turned serious . This Sehun is different from the Sehun everyone knew . He wanted to man up for this . He need to solve this alone and with maturity . He will not run away  and cry again . 

Naeun face turned flushed , remembering the incident 5 days ago . She looked away and bit her lower lips .

"I'm sorry" Sehun started , making Naeun looked at him again . "I'm really sorry" Sehun met both of his palms to each other , put it above his head -that was lowered- and bowed . 

"Wh...what are you doing?" Naeun widened her eyes with his action . She back off a little 

"I'm sorry for taking your first kiss . I'm sorry that I forced you to come down that time . I'm sorry that I leave you alone . I'm sorry for not .... apologize earlier" He whisered he last part . Naeun keep on widening her eyes . She stayed silent for a moment . She know that he want to said more and wait for him to continue . 

Sehun put down his hand back to the side and looked up at her . He continued "I was being a coward that time . I cried , a lot . I'm afraid that you will hate me . I keep on avoiding you . I really want to apologise but I can't face you that time . I'm such a shame . What do you think ? I know you thought like that too ... right?" He hesitantly asked the last part

Naeun chuckled . Sehun frown "What so funny?" Naeun stopped

"I'm sorry . I didn't mean to mocked you or something but the things you talked just now ... is really the same like what I want to talk" Sehun blinked in confusion "I want to apologize too . I don't know what the thing I have to apologise for but i think apologizing is the better idea . Sorry for taking your first kiss ?" Naeun chuckled at herself . 

"It's okay !" Sehun blurted . He stared at her . Naeun quite surprised about that . "I don't really mind of you took my first kiss"

"Why?" She asked slowly

"Because it is you . It is you Son Naeun , the one that I have love for a long time . The one who always made my day . The one who change me into a crazy stalker . The one who made my heart flutter everytime I see your smile and the one who always made me smile everytime I saw you" He just realize that he's not breathing when he said those words . The words that made Naeun's knees went limp . Of course Oh Sehun knows what he's talking about . 

"Se.. Sehun . I..." Naeun was about to say something but Sehun cut her off . 

"I know I'm too straightforward and I'm sorry for making you shock . I really mean what I said . Not because you're pretty or something but this is really my real feeling for you . I had said what I want to say a long time ago" Sehun looked away . He want to cry but he told himself to hold it . 

Naeun  startled . He confessed his love for her . She feel a  little happy inside . True that there were many confession she received from other last time but this confession is different . She like it .. even a little .

"This is your real feeling ?" Naeun asked . Sehun nodded but he still looked away , didn't dae to look at her expression after his confession . "Do you really mean it ... that you love me ?" Naeun asked again . This time , Sehun turned to her . He started at her for a while before answering

"I mean it" He said confidently

"Do you want an answer?" Naeun asked . Sehun's face turned pale . What if she reject him? But , he deserve it . Why would Naeun want a guy like him . He's a coward . He's... 

Before he condemn himself even more , Naeun cut off his thought "I can't give you an answer" Naeun whipered His heart dropped at the words 

"Is that mean .... you rejected me ?" Sehun said sadly

"Are you dissapointed if I reject you? 

"Of course . I love you , who wouldn't be dissapointed the one you love reject you"

"There is . There's a lot of men there feel free because they can enjoy their own live without girls they played . They just threw them like they were old toys"

"BUT I'M NOT THAT KIND OF MAN !" Sehun suddently shouted . "I'm not that kind of man who played girls . I will protect the girl I love . I will love her with all my heart" He patted his chest with his fist .  

Naeun smiled at the answer "Oh really?"

"I'm Oh Sehun will never hurt the girl I love !" He nodded to himself . 

"Are you telling me this because you want me to accept you" She teased

"Yah ! You don't have to ruined the mood" Sehun pouted . Naeun giggled a his action

"I'm sorry buy I can't answer your confession yet" His heart dropped . But the 'yet' word made him brighten . That's mean he still has a chance . 

"Why you can't give the answer now ?" He asked with doubt . 

"I really don't believe in boys . So , I will right away reject anyone who confessed to me" Naeun played with her fingers while looking down at it

"So you're giving me a chance ?" Sehun asked with a iny hope inside him . He really want her to give him a chance o show her how much he love her .

"I don't mind if you want one" She smiled . Sehun frozed at the words . He's really happy that she gave him a chance . He can't even move because of the happy feeling . 

"Sehun , are you ok...." Naeun was about to asked his condition but Sehun cut her off

"Thank you !" He sudddently bowed . Naeun slightly back off because of his action . "Thank you for giving me chance . I really appreciate it and I will use that chance properly" He straighten up again and beamed .

"I , Oh Sehun , will prove it to you , Son Naeun that I can make you the happiest woman in the whole wide world" He opened his arm and grinned widely at her

Naeun stared at him with with amusement . This is the first time she saw someone really excited about a confession answer . She nodded her head and said "Goodluck"

"Thank you" 

 

"Damn this door !" Sehun cursed loudly as he kick the door hardly

"Patient Sehun" Naeun rolled his eyes . It's has been 2 hours since they were locked up in the classroom . Sehun keep on trying to open them , but it's useless .

"We locked up in here for 2 hours and you asked me to be patient . Oh my Go Naeun" He pulled his hair in frustration . 

"I think I know why they locked us here" She whispered 

"They ? Who ?"

"Exo-K and Jinri"

"Why?"

"Because they want us to talk"

"Do you mean they want us to solve this problem together" Sehun asked as he sat down on one of the desk . He motion Naeun to come closer as he pulled her hand towards him , making her move forward . He trapped her with both of his legs and wrapped his arm arond her waist .

"Yes . I can't blame them . They were helping us . You confessed and I had apologize" She smiled . Sehun started at her with loving eyes . He reached his hand and played with her long sraight hair . 

"You're right" Sehun beamed but then he frown "But it had been 2 hours and I'm hngry right now . Haish ! I should knew earlier why the hyungs were forcing me to take his book" He whined cutely . Naeun pinched his cheeks because of his cuteness . 

"Me too . I should know that Jinri was lanning something when she asked me to company her to the classroom"

"How stupid we are" Sehun said as he laughed

"Yea" Naeun laughed along . With that , they chit chat and learned about each other without anyone disturbing them . The hunger Sehun's felt was gone because the one he love was there with him . 


Updated xD

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time . I had a caming last time . It's really enjoyable . I decided to update this chapter yesterday , but I'm so tired from the camping so I updated it today .

I should be in school right now but I told my mom that I'm too tired to go to school . So I take this chance to update . I hope you like it 

Thanks for reading ^^

Uri pwetty , cute fairies will comeback !!!!!!! xDD