You Are Still Mine

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It hurts…” Heechul screamed.

He tried to move but his leg was stuck giving him blinding pains. He tried to call for his parents or noona but no one was moving to help him. They just lay there, in pool of blood. He was so scared to even think of what might have happened.

They were returning home from a fair which he had insisted to visit. He was constantly talking about all the fun they had there when his umma screamed in fear all of the sudden. He couldn’t understand anything before the impact came. His head bumped into window glass making him lose his senses.

When he regained them,he instantly felt the pain that was spreading fast over all his body,his leg was worst making him unable to move.He tried calling his umma and appa but got no response.

“Noona ,it hurts..I am stuck.”He tried once again, hoping to get some response.

It was painful to even cry but he did it anyways. Laying still was only option he could thought of,but he couldn’t do that he needed to help his family.

He kept on calling them. Hoping they would hear him and wake up at least to help him.

“It hurts…”he kept on screaming.

Leeteuk hurriedly rushed to Heechul’s side.

“Heechul is safe here..”He whispered embracing the slender figure on bed.

“Hee is with his hyung and there is no pain…he is safe.” he kept on saying it while hugging the younger one.

Hankyung watched astonished as Heechul started to calm down clinging to Leeteuk. He had stopped screaming and the crying was minimized.

Leeteuk was humming something; It seemed It  was very familiar to Heechul because he calmed down completely after that  slipping into peaceful sleep.

He flopped onto nearby seat, too scared to think what might have happened if Leeteuk hadn’t been there. Because last time when same thing had happened he couldn’t control it.He blankly watched as older male Heechul to sleep.

“It’s ok.He is fine now.”Kangin said his shoulder.

****

They had been hopeful as always. When Heechul woke up, they had been hopeful to hear he remembered something. But to their disappointment Heechul didn’t seem to behave any different. He didn’t mention anything from last night.

“Umm..hyung,that last night…you…you seem to have an idea what was that all about?”Hankyung asked Leeteuk hesitantly.

It was crystal clear that Leeteuk had not accepted his existence since they had arrived here. The way older either ignored him completely or kept a minimum interaction whenever absolutely necessary it was obvious.

He had decided to go with flow ,not coming in the way of the elder. Because Leeteuk had accepted Heechul back and that was most important right then. But now, after last night… he needed to know what made Heechul like that.

Leeteuk glanced at him once before continuing to his work in kitchen.

“It …it had happened before. I couldn’t calm him down that time.The..the doctor had said there must be sudden surge of emotions…”he tried once again.

“It was that accident. He used to wake up like that for quite few months after that.”Leeteuk finally spoke up.He remembered those days when they had accepted Heechul into their house. He was now officially a big brother for Heechul , and he had swore to take more care of his younger brother. Helping him through those difficult days, the nightmares when he screamed in his sleep,days when he won’t stop crying…everything.

 “Really ? So that was a memory then.”Hankyung suddenly felt happy. Though Heechul didn’t remember anything in the morning but still that was a real memory.

Leeteuk chose not to reply but it had relieved him as well. There was a hope that his Hee was coming back to him.A small smile broke on his face looking at Heechul making lot of noise while playing with Kangin. May be it will soon.

****

Heechul glanced around curiously. There were so many things which could attract his attention there. Colors, toys, storybooks..each thing making his eyes sparkling in excitement.

His gaze steadied on the person in front of him. The person was smiling at him giving him same curious looks.

“Heechul ah,It is nice to meet you.I am Kibum.”the person said. The name made Heechul giggle.

“Kibum..it sounds like Heebum…Kibum..Heebum..”he said making Kibum all confused.

“Heechul..”Leeteuk tried to stop Heechul,but he kept on repeating the rhyming words. It was fun.

“Heebum?” Kibum asked, gesturing Leeteuk that it’s fine.

“Heebum is Heechul’s cat..he is a good cat just like Heechul, Heechul is a good boy.”Heechul answered.

“Ahh..so Heechul has a cat and his name is Heebum? That’s a nice name.”Kibum smiled.

“But isn’t it made up of joining our names together..Hee from Heechul and Bum from Kibum.”he continued, looking at curious expression that had come on Heechul’s face.

Heechul thought for a moment. Yeah, what this person was saying was true it was really like that..Hee from Heechul and Bum from Kibum. He gave a bright smile, liking that combination.

“Hmm..so we can be best friends right? Considering you already named your cat with part of my name?You are so smart Heechul ah..”Kibum said taking out a chocolate bar.

Heechul happily accepted the chocolate, his new friend already knew what he liked..white chocolate.He nodded furiously not wasting his time before eating it.

Kibum smiled, looked like he had passed the difficult part there.

“Superman ,his eyes disappears when he smiles…like bear..”Heechul informed , pointing at him.

“Really? like bear? Does Heechul have a bear as well?”Kibum continued…

****

“So you are saying that it was a memory from his childhood?”Kibum asked looking at Leeteuk and Hankyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter