Can You Understand?

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"May be..he really is regretting it?"Jaejoong stated his views. After listening to Hankyung and Kangin , as they recited everything from the start and Siwon's latest claims of him being sorry for what he did.

Yunho hadn't given any reaction yet, but he looked deep in thoughts.

"Aigoo, not you too Jae ah. You can't say that . Can't think that, not when you see how vicious and manipulating that man is."Kangin retorted. He was sick of hearing it from Leeteuk already, who still was not ready to listen to Hankyung's pleas.

"Sorry, I was just thinking. I wouldn't know better than you hyung."Jaejoong gave a apologetic glance to Hankyung who in his thoughts looked, broken...tired and helpless.

"How is Heechul taking all this? I mean the environment must be tight and Leeteuk hyung is worst than my omma when it comes to fussing about something."he asked, knowing very well that Leeteuk must be keeping Heechul as away as possible from Hankyung now.

"It's getting worst day by day. First we thought we could somehow make him listen to us. That we can explain him what exactly happened and how Siwon took benefit of the situation or at least make him aware how dangerous that man can be..but.."Kangin trailed off, getting frustrated.

"I haven't even talked to him properly in last few days,  haven't really seen him."Hankyung spoke up, those lost expressions getting intense on his face.

"Hyung doesn't let me. I can't be in the same room as Heechul is. Only accidental glimpses..his eyes begs me to take him with me. All I can hear is his voice, often complaining and whining. Asking why exactly he can't see me. His constant insistence that he would be always a good boy if angel lets him see his superman for some time. He..he doesn't understand any of this..and his crying..I just can't take it."Hankyung's voice was getting hoarse.

Last few days were the toughest ones for him. Leeteuk had asked him to leave the apartment, he could only survive there this much because Kangin was adamant and was always arguing in his favors. It was surely taking a toll on their relationship as well. And that's why Hankyung wanted to end this, matters with Siwon. He wanted this to be taken care for good this time, so that that man won't be able to pull any stunt like these in future. If only Siwon would be eliminated from scene he could try and handle situation with Leeteuk, he would beg on his knees until he was forgiven. He could.

But not until Siwon is there and Leeteuk hadn't seen the real face of that man.

"Hyung, everything is going to be ok."Jaejoong consoled patting his knees.

"So you are saying he was just freed?"Yunho spoke for the first time.

"Yeah ,apparently some kind of proof was received stating we exaggerated the whole scene. Zhou Mi tried to check but didn't have much luck. Siwon has managed to keep everything under tight wraps."Hankyung provided, his only hope with Siwon's issue now, was Yunho. Someone who might understand his worries and not just look at it from a police case perspective based on evidences.

"Well, if he managed to do that then he surely is resourceful. "The young officer stated.

"But don't worry hyung.I will try to investigate it. I will contact my department friends to conduct a proper check and if possible keep an eye on this man."Yunho spoke in assuring tone. The idea that some maniac was trying to get close to his hyungs was unsettling for him.

"Yunho ah, can you please do this on priority? We wanted to place a complaint directly, but they probably won't listen to us since we have no proof to back us up."Kangin insisted.

"We will find the proofs hyung.Every criminal does some mistakes and he is not a seasoned one just an obsessed maniac I suppose."Yunho spoke, still thinking about this case.

Hankyung nodded, happy to receive at least some support. A breather in this suffocating situation.

He wondered if he could see Heechul today. Just for a few seconds until Leeteuk drags him away from him, sure he couldn't take all the crying but alteast he could see other, though the sight won't be that appealing. Heechul's tear stricken face would always break his heart. He just couldn't understand Leeteuk, how could he be this harsh on  Heechul? But then, older had given him a much better advice, to leave...so Heechul need not to be dragged and locked away, so he need not listen to all the screaming and Heechul's pleas. So he need not hear Kangin's and Leeteuk's fierce arguments...It was as simple as that. ..

Only, he couldn't do it.He wouldn't. At least not till Siwon is locked away, never to return.

"Hyung? You ok? Yunho would surely help us."Kangin gave him a small smile as they left after finishing the meeting.

Hankyung nodded, massaging away the migraine forming in his temple, when his phone rang.

Seeing the unknown number he thought of going inside, to Yunho once again, maybe it was Siwon and they can find some clues. But they were already in the parking lot. Glancing once at Kangin he pressed the receive button.

"Busy finding help are we?"Siwon's unmistakable chuckle rang in his ear.

"What do you want?"He asked in cold voice.

"I was missing you. Let’s go on a date."Siwon's suggestion was enough to rise the rage in Hankyung.Kangin was fidgeting, signaling other to either end the call or pass it to him. He surely had so much to say.

"You know that won't be happening."Hankyung kept his voice calm. He didn't want other to get all the pleasure by making him mad.

"Awww, are you still angry about what I said to Leeteuk hyung? But..but that was my sincere heart you see.Poor Heechullie, I never really wanted to hurt him."Siwon went on talking testing Hankyung's limits.

"I know what your sincere heart is. You probably won't be able to look into it because it is filled with darkness or do you even have a heart Siwon shhi?"Hankyung kept on the calm tone. May be Siwon will slip and give out something.

"NO..my heart ,you stole it remember. Rather I gave it to you. Now, I have no intention to let you go Hankyung ah."Siwon stepped on the last strand and Hankyung lost it.

"You..How dare you...

"Ohh..I forgot. I met Leeteuk hyung today. I had to go and see him after I managed to give him that big shock the other day."Siwon cut him. Kangin was trying to listen closely ,wondering why Hankyung's eyes had gone round.

"What did you do..how did you..I will kill..."

"Ahh..I know you will do all that."Siwon had cut him once again. There was a unnerving calmness in his tone, which was frightening.

"You must be having a hard time nae? I heard our Heechullie is.He was in fact shedding his precious tears when I arrived Awww...that broke my heart.."Siwon mocked, making Hankyung curl his fists tightly, trying contain all the anger in.

"I couldn't watch him like that. Well, thank god I had brought his favorite white chocolates with me. Hmm, he must have calmed down after having them...but Han ,do you think after having them he would be ok?"Siwon's each word was bringing world down for Hankyung.

"What do you mean by that? What the hell do you do?..If anything happens to him I will kill you..I will..."Siwon's maniac laughter was all he could get as an answer before the line went dead.

"We have to go, fast."Hankyung rushed in the car after the initial shock got over.

"Hyung, what did he say? What happened?" Kangin was panicking, looking at other's face.

"Heechul..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter