He Doesn't Know

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think you are doing?" The sharp voice felt like an angry whip cutting through his skin.

Hankyung didn't want to move,  didn't want to face the owner of that voice, it was wrong...very wrong. But his body moved on an impulse, pushing hard against his capturer in an effort to break free from the feeling of lips pressing on his own.He was finally able to push away the man , hissing in pain when teeth dragged on his lower lip.

"Something for you to keep remembering me."Siwon sniggered looking at the small cut, his own lips.He liked those expressions on other's face, fear and rage blending in. The Chinese man was too stunned to say anything but his eyes were blazing with anger..a lethal combination he thought.

"That is, until we meet again."He completed, sending a glance towards the stranger who interrupted their hearty meeting. A smug smile came on his lips when he saw the expressions of others , sure there was hatred for him but...it seemed his dear beloved Hankyung needed to give a few explations..like a lot of them?

Too happy with how the circumstances had developed in just few minutes, he took his exit taking a last look at handsome face broke into rage and fear.

Hankyung slid down the wall as soon as Siwon left. He didn't want to let the man leave like that , not after what he said...not after what he did...he wanted to scream,  wanted to beat him to the pulp ,till he was sure other couldn't touch him again or could harm Heechul in manner.But he didn't do anything of that, this whole thing was so unexpected, everything was going right till Siwon's sudden entry which had left him shaken and scared.

He looked up when he felt presence next to him ,to stare into a set of eyes concerned but confused and doubting.

"It's.. it's not as you saw.."he tried speak but it only came as a whisper. He paused expecting a demand of explanation., but nothing of that sort happened. Kangin just stood there, still trying to think clear, to wash away the image of Hankyung and that stranger, who he figured was no stranger.

"Was he...he...him?"he asked, pretty sure about what the answer would be.

"Kangin ah...it's not what you are thinking..."Hankyung pleaded once again. He didn't like those expressions on younger's face, one who was probably the only strong supporter he had. Who had believed him when he had told about his affair with Siwon and still understood his feelings. He never wanted to lose the confidence Kangin had in him.

"Hyung...you..."Kangin started.

"What are you guys doing here?"They both got startled, when Leeteuk approached them suddenly, Heechul following close behind.

"You won't pick your phone , we have been waiting for so long."The older male complained to Kangin , Hankyung's shaken state clearly not registered in his mind.

Hankyung froze when older male steadied his gaze on him which rarely happened, but it was unavoidable because none of them, he or Kangin could come up with a satisfactory explanation and Heechul's gasp was quite loud when he observed small amount of blood on his lip.

"Superman..you are hurt..it's blood..Look Angel.."The tender touch of Heechul's hand was probably the best thing which could calm him down but not when he was under a scrutinizing gaze of Leeteuk.He searched his brain to think of the best way to put the scene that had just happened in front of other.

"Hyung is not feeling very well..."Kangin spoke up suddenly making him all confused.

"Thank god I came looking, he was doubled in pain..Ahh hyung, I told you not to bite your lip like that..."The younger said caressing his shoulder.

"It's his stomach, I guess he ate something wrong ."

Hankyung was getting confused as Kangin went on speaking, what was he trying to do? keeping Siwon's appearance secret could be a problem..for Heechul , for all of them.

"Do you need to go to a doctor?"Leeteuk asked Hankyung saw, with a straight face if he was concerned then he didn't show it.

"Heechul hates hospitals."Heechul blurted out, but he was still next to Hankyung and very much scared.Still confused by Kangin's change of track Hankyung shook his head, before giving a questioning look to younger.

"I..I am fine." He stated as he was helped up by Kangin and Heechul.

"Are you sure hyung?God..you need to lie down."Kangin totally dismissed his thoughts of uttering anything about Siwon, settling him on backseat and taking control of the wheels.

The whole way back was silent save Heechul's frequent queries about how he was feeling. Hankyung had a tight grip on Heechul's hand as if someone was going to steal him away from him .He could still see the glint in Siwon's eyes when he had talked about Heechul...it was as crazy and scary as it was before.

He tried to read Kangin's eyes whenever their eyes met in front mirror but he couldn't guess it...what was Kangin thinking about him? About the whole scene and why lie to Leeteuk?The older seemed to accept Kangin's explanation about what happened in parking lot because nothing else was asked, but still he wasn't sure.

Just why? Why Siwon had to come now...now when everything was falling into place...why would he come and destroy everything? Hankyung wanted to cry in agony but he knew he couldn't,he couldn't break down like this not when Heechul would want him more. Pulling the slender man closer to him he tried to think how this all could be handled.

****

If Siwon managed to break free from police, then he must be having great sources working for him because he, Hankyung and Zhou Mi had made sure Siwon faced the law after pressing charges of kidnapping and mental assault. Zhou Mi even had gone ahead and had raised a question on Siwon's mental health as a psychiatrist.

But that was yesterday , and Siwon was somehow already free and threatening Heechul's steady recovery once again. Hankyung was going mad thinking about all these things, and he still needed to talk to Kangin and Leeteuk about Siwon's presence and all the possible threats they and especially Heechul have from him.He wanted to do it as soon as possible and was looking for a chance ever since they got back home. But Kangin it seemed was trying all his best to avoid it as he first sent him off to bed and refused to utter anything about it on dinner table going ga ga about his special healing soup he prepared for Hankyung.

It didn't seem that younger was mad at him or , but he was not behaving as usual as well. After thinking too much Hankyung came to conclusion that probably younger didn't want him to say anything in front of Heechul which was valid because he himself wanted to keep Heechul away from that crazy maniac. He feared how Leeteuk would react, the older hadn't confronted him about Siwon even once , which he had felt strange but well, Leeteuk never really acknowledged his existence right from day one.

He sighed, it was all messing up again.Looking down at Heechul's peaceful face sleeping soundly,he placed a chaste kiss on his forehead slipping off the bed, may be now Kangin would hear him.

"Kangin ah...I..I wanted to.."he began when he found younger in Kitchen.

"Hyung..we will talk about it later."Kangin cut him off, whispering his words.

"Heechul is asleep. You don't have to worry."He assured but kept his voice low.

"What you saw...was..not right.He forc..."

"Hyung really,  we will talk about it later."Younger cut him again, now looking desperate. He looked frightened and was still whispering making Hankyung confused.

"Kangin ah but..but he is dangerous and he is here.I..we need to do something.."

"I know hyung...I believe you.We will think about it.We..we just have to be careful now..I know.."It was relief to hear that younger didn't misunderstood but Kangin's behavior was strange and Hankyung was getting more and more confused.

"Kangin ah ,you don't understand...he is crazy and he is after Heechul. He wanted him gone...away from me...he..he had pulled up a crazy act before..to..to make Heechul like this..I had told you remember? He is crazy and he would definitely try something. I need to do something. We have to tell police and Leeteuk hyung too..I will go talk to him.."Hankyung turned, thinking that was the best way he can do this. But Kangin stopped him.

"Hyung don't.."he spoke, shaking his head looking at him pleadingly.

"What's wrong with you Kangin ah? Here I am telling you how dangerous that man is..I know...I have seen it...what are.."

"He doesn't know."Kangin's sudden burst made him stop completely .All Hankyung did was to give a blank look to other, unable to understand anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter