You Look Like Her...

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first he thought he was dreaming. That it was another nightmare..one he often had..Heechul’s screams..calling out him..he often heard them in his dreams..the screams would get  more and more piercing, stabbing through his heart, filled with pain.

He stirred in his sleep, trying to understand what’s going on..was he sleeping..or..?

He shot up when he heard another one of it..Kangin was fast asleep beside him. Leeteuk waited for a moment still not sure if it was dream or..but he heard it again and then it didn’t stop.

He hurriedly got off the bed making his way towards the room where noise was coming from. He was more than sure it was Heechul..The short distance from his room to Heechul’s ,made his heart beat faster..making him more and more worried..What was going on..??

He froze when he saw the scene in  front of him when he finally reached. Heechul was screaming may be still in sleep..his eyes closed. Hankyung was trying to calm him down mumbling something to him..

Leeteuk didn’t move..his heart was sinking fast looking at the fragile body struggling against Hankyung..Kangin was awake now and had come behind him.

But unlike him he moved further, going near to Heechul’s bed..

“It’s another nightmare may be...”Hankyung stated when he saw him.

Kangin nodded asking if he could do anything to help.

Hankyung shook his head..now taking control over the situation as he embraced the slender man, humming a soft tune as he rocked him to sleep.

Heechul calmed down after sometime falling back in deep sleep, his body shaking slightly.

Leeteuk was still taken aback from what just had happened..he stood there looking at Heechul’s now relaxed face ..sleeping peacefully.

Hankyung kept on rocking till the shaking stopped completely..He then gently put Heechul down in sleeping position..pulling the covers.

He exhaled relaxing a bit. He glanced at Kangin who was looking at Heechul worriedly.

He looked back realizing Leeteuk’s presence for the first time..He hadn’t known the elder was standing there..how long..?..he didn’t know..but the look on his face was showed elder’s state of mind pretty clearly...he looked concerned and a bit shook by the incident..for the first time since they come there that day ,he had seen some emotions on elder’s face...showing his true feeling for Heechul.

“He...he gets them sometimes..nightmares..”He talked in slow voice.

“And this place is kind of new for him so he..he might take some time to get used to it...”Hankyung looked for any reaction from Leeteuk but elder didn’t looked at him his concerned eyes were still bored on Heechul..

“Hyung...”Hankyung tried to get Leeteuk’s attention..he wanted to tell him that it’s ok..looking at elder’s state he needed to do it..

“You ok...??” Kangin reached near Leeteuk.

Leeteuk nodded after sometime..turning to leave the room.

Kangin sighed looking at Hankyung.

“I will take care of it..”He said while leaving.

He found the other in kitchen sitting at the dining table.He thought of making coffee ..they needed it he thought..They kept silent till Kangin placed the coffee mug in front of Leeteuk.

He sat in front of him, ready in case elder wanted to share his feelings..well he hoped Leeteuk at least say something.

“It was scary wasn’t it..?”He tried to bring up the topic when Leeteuk didn’t say anything for a long time.

Leeteuk didn’t react.

“Hyung..please talk to me..stop all this..he is here..and I know you care..you care for him more than anything and you are dying to go and hug him and cry..then why don’t you just do it..just get it over with hyung...”Kangin couldn’t take the silence anymore.

“You can’t keep doing this to him or to yourself..It’s been so long already..”Kangin commented while getting up and leaving the elder alone with his thoughts.

Leeteuk sat there in silence till emotions overwhelmed him..Thinking about the incident that just had happened..remembering Heechul’s agonized cries..it had shook him to his core..He had never realized Heechul’s condition was this bad..yes..because he was never ready to agree with what his heart say..to just let go for once and be with Heechul..by his side..he sobbed silently to his inability to do so.....

He couldn’t sleep no matter how hard he had tried..not after what he had witnessed in the night...his mind was filled with thoughts about Heechul..he couldn’t forget those screams somehow.. He pushed the cover up getting up, giving up the futile attempts of sleeping..it was early morning already.

Going in the Kitchen he made himself fresh coffee..may be a coffee might help to clear his mind..He glanced at Heechul’s room..the door was slightly open..was Heechul awake already..?or was it Hankyung..He thought of going and see if Heechul was comfortable..but he didn’t want to face Hankyung  if he was there...he still believed Hankyung was the reason for this to happen and was not at all ready to forgive the younger..

After thinking for some time..thinking about so many if’s and but’s he finally made his way towards Heechul’s room. May be ,he could just peek once..to see if everything is ok and come back quickly..

He made his way nervously..thinking what he should do if Hankyung was there..He gently pushed the door,trying to minimize noise..Hankyung was not there..that felt like a relief..

He came nearer to Heechul’s bed. The younger was sleeping soundly, Heebum curled beside him..Leeteuk had thought he would leave immediately after checking on Heechul..but looking at younger’s innocent face..like that after these years..his body acted against it..sitting beside Heehcul..looking at his now peaceful expressions...

Leeteuk’s POV

How peaceful does he looks..He has been a sound sleeper always..But yesterday night..what did he see ..was that this painful...??and Hankyung said it happens often..It must be hectic..looking at him after so many years...that to like this...I was shocked actually when I saw him at the airport..Youngwoon ah won’t tell me much about his condition..he wants me to ask it..I do understand him but.I never had a heart to ask him ..I was scared..so scared..but I didn’t know Heechul’s condition was this bad...he behaves like a 4-5 year old...unaware about everything...He doesn’t remember anything...nothing from here...nor me..

In a way I found it good..no don’t get me wrong..I am not happy about his condition...I was actually scared..to face him..I was angry..yes till I heard the news from Youngwoon about his accident..it was so sudden..like bullet in heart..painful..I was shocked..

I always wanted him to realize that he had done a mistake..Mistake going with Hankyung..away from me..I knew it was a wrong decision..bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter