How Dare You?

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We just need to find Siwon..."

Leeteuk's one statement made them completely stop in their tracks, even in that panic driven state...

"W..what?"Hankyung thought he had heard something wrong, but only he hadn't.

"Siwon. Heechul must be with him."Leeteuk almost shouted at him as he ran ahead, his eyes scanning the area desperately.

Hankyung glanced at Kangin, several thoughts running through his mind.

Heechul was with Siwon? And Leeteuk knew and let it be? What was going on? How did Leeteuk know..

He shot in another direction his mind fuzzy, fear taking control of his instincts.

Ever since they received Leeteuk's call saying he couldn't find Heechul, Hankyung was literally going crazy.

"We were just standing here talking and then suddenly there was lot of noise and rush, it was some kind of huge masquerade parade..he ..he was with me all the time but when I turned around he was gone.."Leeteuk had tried to explain, his voice quivering badly.

When they had finally made it back inside and had found the shaken man running around asking everyone about a slender figure, Hankyung had seen his worst fear coming true. But then Leeteuk mentioned exactly what he was thinking, of Siwon taking Heechul and that was the bigger scare altogether.

He ran, his eyes darting in every direction, his heart rushing hard .It had happened again and he had let it happen. Thinking of what Siwon would be doing to Heechul only made him run faster. He would kill that man this time, he thought. Definitely kill him for even daring to think of kidnapping Heechul once again..

He would kill him..and wouldn't care a sh*t...

But first he needed to find Heechul.He had to, somehow, somewhere...

The buzzing of his phone almost went unheard as he was engrossed in his thoughts running as fast as he could. But when he finally picked up the call, frantically asking Kangin if he had found Heechul...a 'yes' made him stop abruptly. They had found him, the younger provided with certain tension in his voice. He hung up telling him to meet them at entrance. Hankyung stared at the phone still bewildered, still trying to believe what he heard , the next minute he was running again.

"It was the that short ghostly person, I guess Heechul ah got scared and backed off, I took a hold of him but when I looked back you were gone...I didn't even have your phone number, so..I thought I would wait here for some time, before going to the public announcers."

Kangin listened on as the tall man went on talking, very relieved expression on his face and the way Leeteuk never stopped thanking the man as he hugged Heechul several times and the way Siwon passed just a glance at him, not saying anything but there was something in it which Kangin couldn't point and he couldn't utter a word either, the shock of Heechul going missing and then being found miraculously, sitting giggling with Siwon; was too much for him, so much that he didn't even react when Leeteuk introduced them to each other.

"He helped me once with my car, I had told you remember? Well, that's him here."Leeteuk‘s words fell on his ears but he barely registered them. He suddenly didn't know how to react, in all of his imaginations of what this man was capable of, this was no were close.

Hankyung ran as fast as he could, he wanted to make sure..that Heechul was safe , he was there with Kangin and Leeteuk and not with Siwon and that Leeteuk probably meant some other Siwon?

He advanced further, his eyes searching every direction as the entrance approached.

When he finally spotted them, the slender figure, he exhaled feeling greatly relieved. Heechul was there looking alright, he almost let out a sniffle when the delicate man screamed his name, waving happily. Hankyung increased his speed, his eyes fixed on only Heechul, he so wanted to go and capture that man in his hold and never let go again.

But when the figure at the back turned to face him, his smile turned into shock.

There stood Siwon, grinning suggestively; his one hand wrapped around Heechul's shoulder.

Hankyung failed to take in the whole picture but he didn't care, his only thought was it was wrong... all wrong.All the fear that had built upon in him instantly turned into anger, white hot rage bubbling under his skin he rushed to the figure, yanking him by his collar.

"What the hell were you trying to do? I told you..told you to never come near him, never to touch him..you bastard I had warned you..."

Leeteuk stood confused when Hankyung suddenly charged at Siwon. He was unsure about whole scene, but he didn't approve this a bit.

"What do you think you are doing? Let go of him."he tried to pull the Chinese man away , but it was impossible to control other.

"I am going to kill you.I had warned you...you.."Hankyung was screaming at the top of his voice, his senses blinded by fury, he only saw Siwon's face in front of him, a face he never wanted to see. But the near frightened and guilty expressions on that face puzzled him in that state also..why was he like that?

"Hyung, please stop.This is not the right place and you are scaring Heechul. "as soon as Kangin said that name, , Hankyung's grip on other loosened, his eyes snapped towards the said man. Heechul was looking at him , his eyes wide in fear and confusion.

"Chula..I.."

"What were you trying to do just now?"Leeteuk demanded, interrupting him.

Looking at the fuming man, Hankyung realized he has to give too many explanations.

"It's ok hyung, he..he has all the right to behave like that.I deserve much more than that. "Siwon's words rang in his ears, making him glare back at the man. The tears that were shining in those eyes made him confused.

"I didn't know you were related to Heechul or Hangeng. Really hyung."Leeteuk was puzzled when he heard Hankyung's Chinese name from other, it was apparent that these two knew each other but how; and why Hankyung nearly strangled this man were the big questions in front of him.

Kangin was actually stunned seeing how quick the situation was changing; he somehow didn't feel good about all of this.

"I...I tried to talk to him but he won't listen..I ..I just wanted to apologize , for what I did..I never wanted this to happen. .and when I saw Heechul sshi today like this..Hyung, I had..."

"Stop it.Stop your act.Stop taking his name...stop even looking at him..I had told you to stop. Don’t you understand me?"Siwon's every word and every tear was a lie and it was making Hankyung crazy.

"You stop shouting first, can't you see Hee is frightened? "Leeteuk's voice was stern, his gaze hard and was ripping through Hankyung's mind.

"Hyung I,"Siwon started, but was stopped by Leeteuk.

"I don't know what is going on between you two, I would like to know because it's related to Heechul. But this is not the right place for this . Let's just go home first."Older spoke firmly, taking hold of Heechul.

"No hyung, no please believe me.I..I will tell you everything but..Him..not at our home hyung please. He is crazy and dangerous..believe me please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter