Stay Here With Me

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's irony."Hankyung grimaced, rubbing his forehead. He was suddenly too tired.

"Hyung…"Kangin didn't know what to say. The way things had turned around all of a sudden had amazed all of them. Heechul's memory was back which was a very good thing actually, and he was happy but he was worried as well, for Hankyung.

"He forgot all those moments which brought us even more close in past three years and only remembers those bitter once which drove us apart."Hankyung continued, he looked beaten which was not a good sign.

"Along with all those great memories with you, for past 14 years, why are you forgetting those?"Kibum spoke up for the first time. The moment he heard the good news from Hankyung he had rushed to hospital. He felt happy and lighter like a big burden had taken off from his shoulder. Heechul didn't remember him though, him or Donghae but it was not important right then. The most important thing was discussing the future course so to avoid any kind of relapse due to emotional trauma and supporting Hankyung of course.

"He didn't even want to see me straight in eye. He keeps on avoiding me."Hankyung said sadly.

"It has been just a day since he woke up. He needs time to adjust to everything. So much have happened and he needs to get grip on it. Give him some time, you waited for three years; just be patient for some more time."Kibum wanted other to calm down and not make any false assumptions. Hankyung was like a bundle of crazy nerves, freaking out every now and then. He could understand the nervousness but he wanted other to breathe and take it slowly.

"I would have..I should..but..he.."Hankyung paused frowning. Heechul was not talking to him, he was not even looking at him. It was like he was trying to block him away from his life.

"I thought he would understand..how sorry I was, how much I love him...if..if only he would remember..the way he was...the way WE were..we managed to stay together even after all those things..things with Siwon, Leeteuk hyung...If only he would have remembered then..then."

"Hyung, I will tell him everything. He needs to know how you took care of him all these years and never left his side once."Kangin offered immediately only to see Hankyung shaking his head.

"It won't be same and heck, I didn't do any great thing taking care of him. It won't be same until he can feel the love and bond which we had established. It was at a completely different level..he was not my lover that time. He was like my baby boy..He was..was so cute  and I could..could be with him, adore him all I want. Now..he won't even look at me."Hankyung was on verge of breaking down. He so wanted Heechul to recover all this time and now when it had finally happened ,he suddenly didn't like it. He was being an selfish jerk for thinking something like this but...

"You are beating yourself for no reason."Kibum protested.

"You didn't even talk to him and he hadn't said anything yet, so please stop jumping to conclusions first. You have been trying so hard for this to happen and it has happened now. He is back and you can say all the things you have been dying to say, so give yourself a chance and just wait till he is ready to listen."Kibum said , gently placing an hand on Hankyung's shoulder.

"Hyung, I am at your side. I don't know what exactly happened between you two back in China but you deserve forgiveness. I will always support you."Kangin assured him, giving him a small smile when their eyes met.

Hankyung wanted to be patient but the way Heechul was hiding from him and not asking a single thing about past three years, it was making him a nervous wreck. He knew he had to give Heechul some time to adjust to everything. It wasn't like he was hoping Heechul to wrap his arm lovingly around him first thing as he recovered but at least he wanted a chance to show his heart to other and if he has to wait for his turn to get Heechul's attention then he would do it.

****

"Hyung, please get me out of here...I hate it here..it smells like a ..a hospital."Heechul started complaining as soon as Leeteuk set a foot inside his room.

Older one just laughed before coming to seat next to his dongsaeng.

"Some things never change nae? It's just for another day. They want to make sure you are all ok before letting you go. “He said, taking out the Tiffin in which he had packed lunch.

"Just what they want to confirm? I am all fit and fine. I know it. I can feel it."Heechul frowned, eagerly opening the box to eye its contents.

"I would love to hear the same from actual authority, but until then I really can't help it."Leeteuk replied, chuckling when Heechul made a bad face to him. It was like old days, finally.

Right from when Heechul wake up after his break down the night before, he had been like this. He was talking nonstop and whining the same amount of time as well.

Although the thought that Heechul didn't mention a word about the whole scene after his memory regain was unnerving for Leeteuk. Heechul didn't even ask about what exactly happened after the accident or in those lost three years. It was like he had woken up and suddenly decided to forget everything about it, and though Leeteuk knew it wasn't a good sign, he still liked it. It was like they could go back to how they were in past without anything said or any question asked and he had decided to play along Heechul, at least for some time.

"Wow hyung, your eggs looks and tastes like actual eggs and not like wet leather."Heechul exclaimed, chewing his bite slowly.Leeteuk just raised an brow.

"What? It was your specialty, messing with simplest thing like an egg. So compliments for getting it right."Heechul stated firmly before munching on.

"Says someone who can even burn water! And when did you taste wet leather anyways?"Leeteuk attacked right away.

Heechul just shrugged before taking another big bite and almost in happiness.

"Is it good?"Leeteuk asked.

"It's delicious...that is, in front of hospital food."Heechul said giving a crook smile.

"Oh,I am touched."Leeteuk informed.

"Are you going to cry in happiness?"Heechul inquired quirkily.Leeteuk didn't reply, he just smiled. It was all like old days.

"Yeah, actully I will."He said slowly approaching his brother.

"That is, after I will pull out your ears ."He said all while attacking slender man's ears.

"Yah..yah..you are attacking a poor helpless patient here..yah.."Heechul yelled tried to avoid the attack.

"Oh no, you are not getting out of this."Leeteuk said tightening his grip as Heechul squirmed to get out, laughing and whining all the while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter