He Is Back

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And then…then he ran like this…”Heechul could hardly talk between his crazy laughs, as he imitated one of the cartoon characters he had been watching.Donghae,who had equally enjoyed the cartoon laughed some more.

Looking at both of them Kibum couldn’t help but chuckle.He had reached at the conclusion that his partner was indeed a grown up kid.Ever since the older one had mate Heechul ,Kibum could sense a deep attachment forming between them..kind of a secret friendship.Donghae looked more happy and even more enthusiastic around Heechul.It had become a ritual for Heechul to spend some good amount of time with them after their sessions.

He glanced at the papers in front of him going through them once again.He needed to show them to Hankyung.From past few days Kibum had started a new type of therapy,well he was just trying his ways.Since Heechul was fond of stories,he would tell Heechul stories. The incidences he narrated would be some of the major incidences  from Heechul’s childhood or from adolescent days as heard from Leeteuk or Hankyung. He would always describe them from the point of view of main character close to Heechul’s appearance and making it as interesting as he could. They would often draw something afterwards.

Kibum looked at a drawing he was holding closely.As he had expected Heechul was hooked to the main character and the stories, and would often draw something related to the incidence from the story.What he wanted was to let Heechul imagine each scene, think about it carefully and may be picture how the main character that is, he himself behaved in it. Kibum never described any scene in much detail,he hoped Heechul can fill in the details for him through his imaginations or past memories somehow.

He was much engrossed in the drawing in front of him that he completely missed Hankyung’s entry and Heechul’s excited talks telling other about their story session then drawing and cartoons.He only looked up when he felt someone taking a seat next to him looking into the drawing intently.

“Oh,good you are here.”He greeted other, realizing the presence.

“Any progress there?”Hankyung asked ,looking through some other drawings.

“Ummm…yeah somewhat.I never told him colors for the school uniform. It is the same as he had right?”He said pulling out a old photograph he had managed to get from Leeteuk, placing it next to Heechul’s drawing.

He looked up to see a glint of light in Hankyung’s eyes as they sparkled with hope.

“Well,It’s kind of small thing and can be a coincident as well ,but I found out few more things.”He proceeded to show few more drawings,one with a kids playing on school ground with water pipe, a kid sitting under a table, two boys playing with cars. In each of them there were small tiny details added, like something on background which Kibum never mentioned in the story but had made sure that it was there when the they actually happened.

He smiled when Hankyung nearly snatched the drawings from him.

“Does this mean..?”Hankyung paused, looking expectantly at other.

“Well,it can mean a lot of things actually. When I tell Heechul his past memories in the form of stories I want him to imagine himself being present there when the actual incidence happened and look at it from a view of third party. Generally, kids at this age has a great imagination power and they can surprise you with it sometimes, In Heechul’s case when he would start to imagine these scenes, I hoped it could stimulate his brain to think how he would act in one of them, how he would perceive it,what will be the setting ,other characters. Only in his case it is actually a memory and not just a story incidence, so I just want that past memory and his imagination collide and coincide somewhere…may be that’s what’s happened here.”

“So he remembers them now?”Hankyung asked hopefully.

“Ummm,not really.I mean if you would ask him just now, he would say it’s just a story but it is somewhere there and he sees it when he starts to imagine anything about it.I am waiting for the day when he would stop me and start describing the incidence himself. Well, we can certainly hope it would come soon . For time being, isn’t this great?”Kibum flashed a grin holding one of the drawing.

“Nae. Superman, Heechul drew it..see there is this tree here also and this is water.” Hankyung smiled ,as Heechul went on explaining his drawing to him.

****

 Hankyung followed Heechul as other climbed them ,signing his counting song. Heechul always insisted ton taking stairs to Kangin's 5th floor apartment. He would always sing during climbing ,which Hankyung allowed only when it's not too early or too late or middle in the day and that too, always after he warned other to keep his voice down. Thankfully, no one had complained yet.

He always wondered from where Heechul gathered the energy for all this, for in the past before his accident, the man hated and avoided physically exhaustive tasks.

Heechul was still singing when he pressed the code to enter into apartment. The slender man immediately ran inside to announce his arrival to whoever was at home, by this time probably only Kangin.

"Genniee. ."Heechul's happy cry brought a frown on his face, he made his mind to face this brat at he made his way inside.

Kyuhyun all but ignored the Chinese man as Heechul took charge of him, excitedly telling him all of the day’s events.

"He is full of energy as always."Kangin commented as he came out of kitchen with a coffee mug handing it to Kyuhyun.

"I will get you one too and something for this monster as well."he said, turning to leave but Heechul was quick enough to get hold of him ,making him sit next to Kyuhyun and starting his chatter about his day, right from the beginning.

"I will get it."Hankyung chuckled, making his way towards kitchen.

He could hear Heechul's voice as he stirred hot chocolate. He was sure the same tape would be heard on Leeteuk's arrival as well..That was the daily ritual.

He sighed thinking about Kibum’s words. Heechul had taken an instant liking to Kibum and Donghae as well and these days he could sense other was happier, resulting in this extra enthusiasm. Kibum's earlier talk had made him filled with hope, he wondered how Kangin and mainly Leeteuk would react when they would hear about it.

"Chula, come on finish this first."He said coming out with a dish of toast with jam and hot chocolate.

He settled down with his own coffee after handling one to Kangin and making sure Heechul had washed his hands before starting to eat. Few minutes passed in silence as the chatter box had become busy with his food.

"You look tired, how is new magazine work going on?. "Kangin asked,looking worriedly at Kyuhyun.

“It’s a bit hectic hyung,we are working on few more ideas to establish them more.”Kyuhyun said sighing.

“I really liked the first issue. Kyuhyun ah,we are really proud of you.The way you handled and even revived your appa’s news paper company and now you are adding your own share in the form of magazine launch.”Kangin really admired younger’s efforts and courage.

Hankyung didn’t have much idea about what exactly was the problem in Kyuhyun father’s company but Kangin had told him abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter