Truth Is...

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hankyung watched as Heechul ran around the apartment. He looked excited and very happy. Leeteuk was busy arranging cake and food on table. Kangin was going crazy with Heechul as and when required.

He smiled remembering doubts he had about coming here, in Korea. He was afraid of many things, how Heechul would take the change of place, will he be able to cope with it,in presence of new faces and mainly Leeteuk, how the elder would take it.It had troubled him greatly ,thinking about elder’s reactions about their sudden visit.

But everything was settled now. As his slightest hope was, Leeteuk had accepted Heechul ,and Hankyung could see the old Leeteuk… Heechul’s motherly hyung returning slowly. Heechul had acclimated pretty well.A lot well actually ,now that he had Leeteuk to pamper him more and Kangin to play with.He had almost forgotten about the new place he was in.

He would hear him talk about it on phone with Zhou Mi. Heechul would tell Hankyung to call Zhou Mi often ,so that he could tell him about his new secrets and all the things that had happened on that day or recent days. Today also, when Zhou mi called wishing ‘Happy Birthday’ ,Heechul had spent almost an hour telling his friend about pink balloons, cake and new clothes and toys and what not.

Hankyung was happy that Heehcul had taken Zhou Mi’s absence quite well ,he was still worried about other’s reception of new doctor that Zhou Mi had suggested. But there was still some time for that,right now all Hankyung was worried about how Heechul would take visit of their old friends.Would he be able to recognize any one of them or at least connect to them as he used to?....well he had to wait and see.

The first one to arrive was the trio-Jay ,Jungmo and Hong Ki.While Jay and Jungmo were Heechul’s oldest and closest friends, Hong Ki was Heechul’s favourite dongsaeng from middle school era.

 Jay was trying his best to keep his cool composure while watching his old friend in this state.He remembered those days when Heechul used to act all cute with him. Sometimes rubbing his head on him like a cat ,trying to pursue an angry Jay. How he had missed his crazy friend.

He couldn’t really speak anything and just placed a kiss on Heechul’s temple.

Jungmo was in tears seeing Heechul after years. In their young days he had the responsibility of handling his hyung and his crazy antics. He would often show how annoyed and frustrated he was but in reality he loved taking care of his hyung. He smiled through teary eyes when Heechul wiped his tears saying he is a good boy.

Hong Ki however couldn’t handle his hyung’s state too well as he wept, clinging to Heechul.

“I am sorry,I wasn’t there for you,I should have been..I am so sorry hyungg”He said in between his sobs.

Heechul couldn’t understand HongKi’s sudden outburst, after all he was meeting him for the first time.

Confused he looked at Leeteuk for help.

“Angel,why is this aajusshi crying like this? and why is he calling me hyung?”He asked innocently.

Hearing Heechul’s words though, HongKi paused for a minute, sensing his mistake in his overflowing emotions.

“Ajjusshi??Did you just call me that?”He asked his voice a bit hoarse.

Heechul gave him a curious look before nodding.

 “I am not that old you know, but you can call me hyung”he said caressing Heechul’s cheeks.

“Arraso, hyung.”Heechul grinned widely.

HongKi laughed for this reversal of roles as Leeteuk helped him getting up.

“Aigoo what is this? a drama series?Why everyone is crying ?”YunJae couple entered commenting on everyone’s serious and teary faces.

“Oh my… you are so cute Heechul ah..”Jaejoong cuddled Heechul pulling cheeks of his diva hyung.

 Yunho hugged Heechul ,meeting his good friend after so many years.

But Heechul was more curious about someone who was hiding behind Yunho.

He tried to peek behind the others back but the kid just tried to hide more.

Sensing Heechul’s curiosity Jaejoong pulled the said kiddo tugging at Yunho’s leg.

“Heechul ah ,This is Henry.....Baby wish your hyung It’s his birthday today”He said looking at his four year old son.

Little Henry just stared at the person in front of him.

Heechul waited for a minute before poking chubby cheeks of Henry.He gave a friendly smile trying to befriend this little one.

Henry smiled at Heechul’s gestures giggling as Heechul poked him some more.

All of them laughed looking at this newly formed friendship.

The environment had become somehow light now as everyone laughed, remembering their old days and Heechul and Henry getting along quite nicely. Heechul had allowed Henry to hold Heebum and play with him.The little one was now busy getting familiar with grey cat as he tried to caress the soft furry animal ,instructed by his new hyung.

“Hyung..”  Yesung entered ,Ryewook close behind him with a bowl in his hand.

Leeteuk got hold of the big bowl filled with something Ryewook had cooked for tonight but their little one clung to his feet.

“Ahh..look who is here,Our little Taemini”He said  handing the bowl back to Ryewook and lifting the 2 year old instead.

“Teukie umma”the little one said all happy with it.

“Hyung,Where is he?”Yesung asked looking inside.

“I am so happy hyung, everything is as before now at least a part of it.” Ryewook said smiling.

Leeteuk smiled ,directing them towards Heechul.

Yesung and Ryewook couldn’t be happier to see their hyung once again though he was not in usual state. They loved this Heechul’s cute talks.

“Hyung,It’s so nice to see you again.I am Happy for both of you.”Ryewook said hugging Hankyung tightly.

“Look Hee,who I have got here” Leeteuk said,holding Taemin in front of him.

“Minee”Henry came running looking at his little dongsaeng.

“That’s Taemin,and Miniee that’s Heechul ..can you say that..say Hi Heechul …“Leeteuk said introducing them.

Heechul looked amused at this little bundle.

“Hee…Chul”the little one tried to say.

Heechul grinned looking at other’s cute attempts.

“Hey..you did great..I heard from Kangin hyung what happened. The way you took care of him was great”Yunho said coming to Hankyung.

“It must be hard,nae hyung?”HongKi asked.

“I fell in love with him a bit more during this time,I ..I just want him to get okay”Hankyung answered looking at Heechul who was busy playing with his new playmates.

Yunho patted his shoulder.

“Yahh…come on Let’s cut the cake now..The kids must be hungry” Kangin suggested.

“Talk about yourself. They don’t even remember about the cake. You only look more eager for it.”Jay joked.

“Yeah..hyung is always hungry.”Jungmo joined in.

“But he is right, let’s cut the cake.”Jaejoong said as he went to fetch the playing kids.

They all gathered around the table. The cake had all attention from the kids now.Taemin showed his excitement by clapping furiously.

“Here..”Leeteuk said handling a knife to Heechul.

“Well well,Did you guys really thought of starting without me?”They heard a voice just before Heechul could cut the cake.

They all turned around to find a furious person standing.

“Kyuhyun ah…I thought you would be late so..”Leeteuk said while he went to welcome the younger.

“I won’t be if it’s for him.”Kyuhyun stated his eyes on only one person.

 Hankyung didn’t look much happy when Kyuhyun went straight to Heechul.The environment had become a little stiff now. Everyone had sensed the tension in air.

Kyuhyun stood in front of Heechul who had an amused look in his eyes.

“Hey Heechullie,Do you know who I am?”He asked, with no response from Heechul.

With a smirk on his lips Kyuhyun held his open palm in front of Heechul ,showing there in nothing in his hand and smiled as he moved his hand behind Heechul’s ear ,pulling a coin out of nowhere.

Heechul looked at him and the coin surprised.

Kyuhyun showed his other hand and pulled the same trick but this time bringing out a small white chocolate bar from the air.

The kids giggled in amazement as Heechul stood gaping at Kyuhyun.

He started laughing when Kyuhyun imitated his expressions.

“That’s magic..”he said taking the chocolate bar from Kyuhyun.

“Ahh..is it?”Kyuhyun asked smiling.

Heechul nodded furiously.

“Are you sure about it and there’s nothing behind your ear?”Kyuhyun questioned producing yet another coin,from behind of Heechul’s ear.

Heechul laughed checking behind his ear.

“Aniyooo,That’s magic…”he said firmly.

Kyuhyun smiled, nodding.

“Ahh…you are a genie then”Heechul said clapping his hands.

“A genie?”

“Ne,you produce things from air…Magic…a genie.. Would you show me some more?”Heechul asked looking expectantly at other.

“I can do anything for you”This however was said looking straight at Hankyung. That gaze has this challenge that everyone present there could sense.

 “Well come on..cake cutting time”Kangin said trying to lighten the mood.

Kyuhyun watched as Heechul cut the cake and everyone sang birthday song for him.

He watched as Heechul hugged Hankyung.

He managed to stay calm.

Stay calm after watching his lost love in this state, after so many years.

He stood in front of gang of boys staring right back at him.

It was his first day in this new school and as expected he had receive his welcome gift here.

He looked at the growing ink spot on his white uniform and at the person responsible for it.

The thin, girly looking boy in front of him had a smirk tugged at corner of his lips.

“There you are,that’s what you get not listening to your seniors.”the boy said looking vic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter