Going Back..?

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Superman......”Heechul chirped when he saw Hankyung entering the room..he was awake and seemed all ok...bouncing on the bed...not listening a word what nurses were trying to say..

“Hey Hechullie...”Hankyung smiled hugging the slender man...

“Don’t you scare me like that...ever..”He said...but he was happy to see Heechul is all ok...

“I hate it here Superman..why are we here...It smells like bitter medicine...Heechul hates them...ewww....”Heechul talked making faces after they broke the hug.

“Thank god you are here..He won’t listen to me...he is as naughty as ever..”The nurse was all familiar with Heechul’s mischiefs.

“Please make him take these medicines..”She said handing Hankyung the pills.

Hankyung sighed..This was a tough job...He glanced at Heechul..who shook his head vigorously.

He looked at the slender figure more of pleadingly.

“Please...”He said, trying...making a sorry face.

Heechul only pouted.

“If Heechul takes them we can go home early..can’t we sister?”He tried again..looking at Heechul raising his eyebrow.

Heechul was still reluctant...but he hated hospitals...

Hankyung smiled softly when his tactics worked and Heechul gulped down the pills...though making all kinds of faces..

“So let’s go...”Heechul said as soon as he finished.

“Ohh..Heechul will leave before meeting his friend..?”Zhou Mi asked entering the room.

“Mimi friend...you are here too...??”Heechul almost screamed in excitement.

“Hmm...Heechul  made me wake up middle in the night...I am all sleepy because of him...”He said in playful tone.

Heechul just flapped his eyelashes innocently...

“Heechul..what did you see?Why were you screaming last night ?”Zhou Mi asked taking a seat in front of them.

Heechul didn’t answer anything..He looked at Zhou Mi and then at Hankyung.

“Baby..what was it...Were you scared..?Was anything hurting you...?Did you feel pain of some kind...?anywhere in your body....?”Hankyung tried this time his voice soft and soothing.

Heechul shook his head.

“Won’t you tell me also..your friend...Come on..you tell me everything don’t you?”Zhou Mi asked.

Heechul looked at him clueless..before busying himself in playing with Hankyung’s T shirt sleeve.

Hankyung looked at Zhou Mi... asking for next steps.

Zhou Mi sighed.

He took out the picture which Hankyung had given him...picture of Leeteuk and Heechul...

“Heechul...look isn’t it you in this picture...”He said pointing at Heechul’s image.

Heechul looked at it and smiled..

“Yeah that’s Heechul..”He said happily..

“And..who is this next to Heechul..?”Zhou Mi asked cautiously..

They waited..for Heechul’s reaction..eagerly..

Heechul stared at the picture...confused..He then looked at Zhou Mi..before glancing back at picture.

“Does Heechul recognize him...?”Zhou Mi asked once again.

“He..He..he is”Heechul tried but then pause, deciding something...

“Heechul doesn’t know...can we go home now...Heechul hates it here..”He asked looking at Hankyung..he looked frustrated...unsure about something...

He glanced once again at picture..at Leeteuk’s image...Then at Hankyung...repeating the same words again.

Hankyung looked at Zhou Mi...Zhou Mi motioned him to come out...

“Okay..Heechul will go home then..I will see you later friend..”Zhou Mi said getting up to leave..but he left the picture with Heechul..

“I will go and take permission from the doctor ok?...then we will go home...”Hankyung said kissing Heechul’s temple lightly before he left the room to follow Zhou Mi.

He looked back to see Heechul was still staring at the picture.

“Does he.. Does he remember him..?”He asked as soon as he came out..Zhou Mi was waiting for him.

“May be...but he is confused...”Zhou Mi talked as he guided the other to an empty cabin.

“But why..if Leeteuk hyung is the one he sees in his dream then why can’t he recognize him..?”Hankyung asked as he took a seat.

“Hmmm...there can be many things...we won’t know the exact reason until Heechul  tells us himself...but may be because he doesn’t see him e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter