It's Not My Fault

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk had never seen Heechul this quiet and obedient when they were at grocery store. The sharp and curious eyes of younger would always pick a number of items mostly all unhealthy, which his hands reach for in no time. And Leeteuk would often have hard time fighting the pouts and whines. But it was all quiet today as Heechul only followed him around silently.

"Ahh, we will make kimchi fried rice today, Hee loves it nae?"Leeteuk asked cheerfully, trying to brighten up his moping brother. He frowned when Heechul took some time to acknowledged what was being said and give a reply which was just a nod. It seemed younger's mind was wandering elsewhere and Leeteuk had a pretty good idea where exactly was it.

It's been quite a days since that day when Siwon's sudden entry in their life created much of a havoc. It had crushed him, to know what his stubbornness had bought him and it had angered him how Hankyung had treated Heechul back in China. At one point he was happy that Hankyung was exactly like what he had thought of him but at other,  he was also disappointed; because the way Hankyung had managed to take care of Heechul all these years after the accident,in his state ;had slowly started to change his views about the Chinese man, maybe he was being paranoid all that time and his over protective nature for Heechul and his hurt ego had kept him away from his dear brother for almost good three years.

 He had started to believe in it, in Hankyung's sincerity and love towards Heechul, almost started believing in it. May be he had formed a wrong opinion about Hankyung and never really gave a chance to this relationship. He could see it, everyday ,since the duo got here ; how Hankyung interacted with Heechul and the bond they shared. This acceptance was not going to be easy  ,but Leeteuk was preparing himself to consider flaws in his thoughts about Hankyung.

But then, he came to know that whatever Hankyung was doing was to make up for his horrific deeds...

 It didn't even take a second to crash that tiny trust which was building in Leeteuk's mind, He was right after all. He was not paranoid, all his opinions were actually right. With that very incident Leeteuk's disapproval for Hankyung grew two folds.

There was no way Leeteuk could trust Hankyung now , there was no way that he would let him be anywhere near Heechul ever again.

But his decision was proving to be very hard on Heechul , Leeteuk was well aware and he hated himself for that.People may call him cruel and selfish but...whatever he was doing was for Heechul and he was so sure younger would agree with him once he recovers. Heechul's recovery was the best thing which could happen to them and which might also solve many problems, answer many questions.

Sighing, he pushed his trolley forward to the billing counter, the more he would think about it,The matter would become more complicated.

His phone started ringing as soon as he reached for his card.

"Ahh..Hee could you take the call please..it's Youngwoon ah.."he said handing his ringing phone to younger, while he proceeded to make payments.

He grabbed the grocery bag once it was done, joining Heechul who was only shouting hello in his phone.

"What is it Hee?"He queried, looking at frowning face.

"Bear is just yelling something..Heechul can't understand."Younger said handing the phone back.

"Youngwoon ah?"Leeteuk spoke trying to get response from other but it was all gibberish ,may be bad network.

After trying for sometime he gave up, they were reaching home anyways.

"Lets go Hee.."he said getting in the car once he set the paper bag at backseat. He had just turned the corner when phone rang once again.

"Yongwoon ah? What is it?"Leeteuk was now a bit worried; Kangin won't be this impatient if it's not anyhing important or urgent. But again all he received was noise and broken words of other.

"Youngwoon ah? I am driving but I will be home in some time.Is everything ok?hello?"he tried once again,  wasn't able to catch what other was trying to say.

He gave a perplexed look towards his phone when line went dead once again. What was it that Kangin wanted to talk so urgently.

"Guess we have to hurry.."he said giving a small smile to Heechul.

****

"What did he say? Did you get through. "Hankyung asked impatiently. Kangin only groaned in response.

"The network is bad..I don't think he understood anything. “he replied, typing a message quickly.  "But I guess he mentioned home. They should be home by now anyways."He added clicking on sent before he dialled the number once again. He glanced at older once who looked restless.

"But hyung what exactly happened?"Kangin asked as Yunho managed to fire up number of instructions on his phone while speeding up the car.

Tracking Hankyung had proved to be a good idea. Both of them were more than relieved when Kangin received a call from Hankyung asking if younger could pick him up. Though it was still puzzling what Hankyung was doing standing alone on a hardly used road far away from city, they still were happy to actually see the older was ok.But that was until he frantically got inside as soon as car was stopped telling them to hurry.

"Can you call for help? Heechul...I think he is in danger. But police won't listen to me they want exact location and all."That was the first thing he had said and it was more than enough for Yunho to bark instructions on phone and to make Kangin worried and confused at same time.

"Hyung?? What happened?"The younger tried once again frowning when Leeteuk's line didn't get through.

Hankyung took time to reply as he calculated the possibilities. He had provoked Siwon, the maniac would definitely try a direct attack now, he feared . Unfortunately, this was not a part o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter