My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

Krystal, who is busy with a laptop and papers scattered about, looking very seriously at doing the very thing that she liked. Yes, make a song her own work. And also make arrangements to the song to spend the time that is feeling bored.

Tok! Tok! Tok!

There is someone knock her door, she is off and running to open the door and see who is coming into her room at this time. Hey, Krystal actually do not like if someone do bother her when she’s doing the very thing she liked.

Cklek!


And immediately put on unhappy face knowing who's coming to see her. Divert her face she looked the other way than a man in front of her now, yes, he is Minho.

"What (?)", Krystal said it flatly and sounded curt. Minho stared at her a little wistfully. And with both hands he gently grabbed Krystal’s hands, Krystal strangely not refuse treatment of Minho to her. Krystal such as gaze and locked with a gentle touch of a man in front of her.

Minho directs Krystal’s both hands close to his chest, right where Minho’s heart is. She can feel the field and burly chest with both hands, and really make herself into vibrate whatever reason, she do not understand why. Instant Minho bowed his head, and tightened his grip to the hand Krystal. Krystal can only be silent and stared at Minho with wonder, what does he want?

After 1 minute, Minho lifted his head back and stared at Krystal face of an increasingly wistful, sad. Grains tear out at the corner of his eye. And it makes Krystal choked, Minho feeling sick?

"Well, why are you-"

" Can you feel it?", Precedes Minho to Krystal who is starting to ask about the situation.


"Feel? What do you mean? ", Krystal increasingly do not understand the attitude of Minho.

"All you touch, this heart, I think enough to explain what I feel to you ..", Minho deepened gaze to the eyes beautiful girls.

"W-what?", Krystal sputters.

"You're still not understand?"

"............."

"In what ways do I have to explain it to you?"

"M-Minho .. You-"

"For almost 7 years I harbored this feel, during the 7 years I think it's a throbbing want you by my side. And for that time I survive with you hate me all the time .. "

Krystal widened when she heard Minho’s statement that she never really imagined before. This may not happen, it may not even have a sense of Minho liked her. Yes, because of her know, Minho has another woman that he love, and Krystal believes that it is not possible destiny.

"And I bear the pain when you do it, looked at me as if the enemy could never enter into your life .. The song, a song that you heard when it was, that person I mean is ..... You. ".

Omo! Please God, it feels Krystal wanted to scream now. But getting stuck because Minho tightened his grip. And begin approached his lips towards her tiny lips. She can feel the roar of breath Minho makes it more pounding, and do not know what the reason.


"Saranghaeyo Krystal ..."

 

Chu ~

 

Tok! Tok! Tok!!

Krystal gasped and wake up from her sleep. Seen the papers that she was doing before she fell asleep on the floor littered with random. Yak! It turns out she was just dreaming. How could she dream of such a thing when she let go of feeling tired for a while? Moreover, it is with Minho?? How can it be???

She has little fear, knocking wake her up now as she experienced the same with her dream just now, although in the realm of dreams, the subconscious. With hesitation she opened the door of her room, and Gotcha! Really like a dream, ah no, it's just like in her dream. Will Minho .....

"I just want to say that Tiffany noona is waiting at the living room .. you should quickly see her .. ", Minho pronounce sentence smoothly and ... flat? Hey, it's not like that in her dream. Maybe a little comforting to know if this fact is not the same as her dream, but why does she feel to be upset now?

"Tell her to meet me in my room. I'm not in the mood to get out room .. ",Krystal replied curtly. Minho little backward glance of Krystal, look the papers strewn everywhere. Understand, he leaned half his body. Without saying a word he go into the living room where the guest is waiting Krystal.

"Yak! Paboya namja! ", Okay, this time Krystal has lost control of her emotions. Minho stopped, she stared at Minho with anger peaked and ready to come out.



"Thank you Krystal-shii ..", he replied with a smile, but it looks strange, that in the forced smile (?).

'M-mwoya? Ige Mwoya? ', Krystal whispered in surprise. Why Minho said thanks to her? Is not she being cursed Minho? And should not the sentence that he should say it?

Minho resumed his pace down the stairs, and  looks a little smile. Hey, what's wrong with Minho? What has happened? Why expression is so weird and very visible if he is hiding something. Krystal keep guessing with Minho attitudinal change which she said do not make sense. Until she is not aware if her friend is standing next to her, looked at her with a puzzled face. Every now and then he waved to Krystal's face, and it managed to make her friend awake from her reverie.

"You're daydreaming??", Tiffany pinched cheeks Krystal. Seem to fear that if her friend has not been realized, she worried more and pinched her tighten.

"Aww! Yak! What are you doing??? ", Krystal complained of pain, and her friend took off her pinch, and become upset because her friend's strange behavior.

"Ops! Sorry dear .. I'm calling you from the ending is not answered .. I'm afraid you possessed .. "

"What??? You're a very strange mind .. "

"Yahh! I'm not weird ..! Huhhh "

"Indeed you're not weird, but the way you think make you weird .. "

"Krystal Haahh stop it .. "

"Well, you're watching too many horror films and thrillers. And make you fear like that .. hahaha "

"Hmm, but the film as it was really exciting. So we know how to-"

"In what? Hah you over .. It's just a movie, ya .. like drama. Not real. Ck, you are .. "

"Yes, it's fiction. But I believe if all the films that are made based on a true story. Such as the adaptation of urban legend, Bloody Mary .. Huuuuu ", while scaring Krystal, mimicking phantom acting role in the film.

"Hahhahaha come on, do not be silly like that .. Still, the drama, yes drama. Only mock, dank au've cheated of it "

"Really?"

"Yes, of course .. You did not notice? You believe in silly things like that .. ckckck "



"I guess it's not a silly thing .."

"MWO? Huh whatever you say what can I say .. hahaaha ", Krystal go into her room and followed by Tiffany looked a little annoyed.

"You still love arranging songs hm?", Tiffany take one of the papers that littered the floor.

"Just spend my time ..", she said simply.

"Bored?"

"Yes, my father would go  tomorrow. And again I-"

"I understand. Hehe enough explanation .. "

"Hmm, I want our vacation to peak tomorrow. I'm bored here .. "

"You want us on vacation?"

"Yes, of course. Why? You're meeting with a client? "

"Hmm, not sure. "

"Hey dear, you know? We've very rarely spend time together .. I miss the days we used to school. I'm always with you wherever you go or me. "

"Yes, I know it .."

"So what's your excuse refused my invitation hm??"

"Ah, no .. I do not reject it. I'm just saying if I-"

"Enough! I do not want to know, tomorrow we have to go on vacation. Everywhere .. Okay? "

"MWO??"

"Hehehe must must must! Okay I think you agree, deal? "

"Hmm .. okay .. "

"Yes! You really are my best friend! Hehehe "

"You .. Huhh "

"But I love you .."

"Haishhh .. you redundant .. hahhaha "

"No, I really sincerely hehehe"

And sorry if it may hurt you ..
But this pain, is beyond my ability to ho
ld it ..
And you, shall feel it ...

 

To Be Continued..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's wrong with Minho? Is actually been given up for love to Krystal? What is the meaning of dreams Krystal? Increasingly strained hm? hehehe Mianhae if it too short. please keep reading and gimme your comment about this part guys.. Thanks for all of you've been read this. And see ya in the next chapter / smirks / kekekekk *bowed*