My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

"So, what do you do?", Mr Choi steady Chanyeol seriously. Conversation that begin with a bit of tension.



"Painters, Chanyeol expert in painting, dad .. , ",Krystal said with a smile. Mr Choi glanced at his daughter who is sitting next Chanyeol. Looks unlike if Krystal answer his question that he asks for Chanyeol.

"So you're a painter? Is it true? ", Mr Choi stare back at Chanyeol.

"Yes, that's right Mr. Choi .. I am a painter in-", have not had time to finish the sentence Chanyeol, Krystal interrupts.

"In the arts festival Seoul, he also has a gallery featuring the works. So awesome. Maybe one day we can visit together dad, eotte? ".

"Oh yeah? Sounds interesting .. ", said Mr. Choi as he plays his hands. Overview Chanyeol glance at Krystal,  but she do not pay attention, let's say if Krystal a little overboard in answering that question.

"Of course! Daddy will not wrong  if select-opss! ", Krystal covered with both hands. She accidentally almost utter a sentence which she hoped would happen. Chanyeol and Mr Choi looked at Krystal quickly, but their eyes have a different meaning. Krystal just responded with a smile.

"Dad, I think Minho is not needed at this time. For what you let it behim  in this room? ", Krystal asked with an innocent face.

"What’s wrong? You have problems if he’s here? ", It looks like Mr. Choi started uncomfortable atmosphere created by his daughter.

"Hmm .. It's a private conversation. And about the family .. Minho is not.  it better to be outside, right? "

"Personal? I guess not. This is not personal. "

"Daddy, my lover is  Chanyeol right? And I think Chanyeol can keep-"

"Chanyeol not yet become part of our family, I hope you understand it dear ..", Mr Choi tried to be patient and keep his emotions by taking a cup of hot tea that has been provided.

Deg!

But that provoke emotions Krystal, she feel her father is being unfair to herself.

"What do you mean dad?? Appa,  should not talk like that in front of Chanyeol .. ", Krystal upset, then looked annoyed Minho standing at the far end of the room near the door.

Nope, I told the truth .."

"And what about Minho? He is also not part of this family! ", Krystal finally overflowing emotions.

"Yes, he is not. But only Daddy have  the right to determine who stay here .. "

The last sentence is enough to make them the couple who are sitting disappointed. Krystal looked cynical Minho, but Minho ignored it. Minho remained quiet with his position, and pretend to do not hear their argument.

"Ekhem! .. I do not think the right time to continue this conversation. Maybe there will be a time that is right for us to meet again Mr. Choi ", Chanyeol put his best smile, and Mr. Choi replied with a small smile.

"Well, Minho, please deliver them to the gate ..", Mr Choi command.

"Okay sir ..", Minho slightly bending his body from behind Mr Choi quiet in his seat.

"Thank you, nice to meet you Mr. Choi ..", then Chanyeol bending his body, members respect and out of the room and followed by Krystal. Krystal momentarily stopped when it bumped into Minho, then rammed her shoulder toMinho’s  shoulder with a grunt and leave Minho who do not respond.



"Follow them .. Ensure safe Krystal .. ", said Mr. Choi without looking back, seems to know what has been done Krystal to Minho.

"Yes sir," Minho quickly stepped out.

It’s true ..
Maybe not yet ..
Be patient ..


Meanwhile on the front porch Mr Choi ...

"Why did not you say you were going to my house?", Krystal asked, holding hands Chanyeol.

"Mianhae, Mr. Tao came home to me and ask me to your house. It turns out it was an invitation from the father. Hehehe ", replied Chanyeol while scrambling hair Krystal gently.

"Anio, I should apologize. Mainly due to the attitude of the father to you .. ", Krystal shake her head quickly.

"Never mind, I understand his concern for having pretty girls the only one in his life.", Chanyeol gently pinching her lover's nose.

Bluiisshh!

Instantly gives the effect of heat on the cheek Krystal.

"Yak! why do you love me like this .. "

"Hehehe because you really look beautiful when your cheeks are flushed dear .."

Oh Chanyeol!
Stop it!
You makes me completely run out of words now!


Chanyeol slowly grabbed Krystal chin, lips and her face into Chanyeol. Krystal follow the guidance Chanyeol, Chanyeol understand what to do, because it’s also her wish, Krystal begin closing her eyes.

"Saranghae Krystal .. But it would be better if we do it without supervision bodyguard .. ", whispered Chanyeol. Krystal opened her eyes, shocked, and embarrassed. She’s looking away toward the rear. Looks Minho is standing upright in front of the door of her house.

"Aiiishh! Really ! ", Krystal muttered, then turned to face Chanyeol.

"Hahaha...  it seems need to fight hard to get you ..", Chanyeol smiled seductively. Krystal quickly embraced Chanyeol tightly, more tightly. Chanyeol’s so surprised because she hug him suddenly, but Chanyeol replied gently.

"I hope you will not leave .. hikss .. ", said Krystal in the arms Chanyeol.

"Hm? Mworagu?? ", Chanyeol off his arms, then lowered his head slightly to look at Krystal.

"Hikss .. saranghe Chanyeol-ah .. Jeongmal hikss ... saranghae .. "

"Araseo dear .. Don’t worry about it. I'll never let you go. Ara?? "

Krystal looked Chanyeol with melancholy, visible tears flooded her eyes and cheeks are smooth and white. Chanyeol wiped it with his fingers, gently. Then kissed her  forehead long enough.

"Gomawo Chanyeol .."

"Ne, one that you should remember. I will never leave you until............"

"Until???"

"Until you remain innocent and adorable like this .. hahaha ", while cheeks pinched Krystal.

"Hukkss not funny .."

"Hehehe secret."

"Ahhh tell me .."

"MWO?? Certainly should not be dear. If I say now, it is no secret and no surprise "

Krystal bowed her head, looking disappointed. Chanyeol cupped Krsytal face to face in order to stare at her lover.



"I love you, trust me .."

And Krystal nodded, understanding.

Then Chanyeol get into his car, and left the big house.



You must be strong!
Must!
It's your job to take care of!
Although sick to see it, you have to Minho!

 

 

@ ... @ ... @

2 days later..

 

“Dad. I will going out for somewhere now”, said Krystal little smile.

“My dear, so sorry for what I did when-“

“I knew dad.. You just worried and trying to safe me..”

 

“Yeah.. Because I don’t want to lost you..”

 

“Dad, it’s enough.. I’m the one who must to apologize. I love you daddy..”, said Krystal.

 

Mr Choi walking towards Krystal, and hug his daughter so gently.

 

“Mianhae..”, said Mr Choi.

 

“Anio appa. Just forget it.. And so happy and be lucky girl in this world to have you, Choi Appa hehehe”

 

“Hm? So do I my princess.. “, then kiss Krystal head.

 

Krystal smile when she realized that her daddy so loves her.

 

@...@...@

 

4 days later...

"How? Is it good for me?? ", Asked Krystal to her while pose with  dress made by Tiffany.

Tiffany shows both her thumbs up and smiled. Krystal then walk towards Minho standing near the cash register.

"Beautiful right?", asked  Krystal. Minho do not answer, he prefers to look out of the window Tiffany boutiques.

"Yak! I'm talking to you Minho-gun! ", Muttered Krystal.

"Hm," Minho replied briefly.

"Aiishhh! This should help you in assessing this dress! "



"I'm not good at judging fashion"

"Tsk, you're just saying like it or not. Or seen fit I wear or not, whether it tough?? "

"Does not really matter to me .."


Deg!


Well, Minho seems to have very outrageous. Krystal is silent, and walked to the locker room. Then out with the clothes she is wearing earlier. And walked quickly out of the boutique, ignores Tiffany called her. Minho quickly run after Krystal


Srrett!


Minho managed to hold her grasp.

"Where are you going?", asked Minho.

"Tsk, it's up to me. Why??!? ", Krystal replied curtly.

"Of course it's my business, you forget who I am?"

"Minho-gun. My Bodyguard. Clear? "

"What’s matter with you actually Krystal-shii?"

"Anio. I'm  okay .."

Minho slowly releasing his grip.

"Are you bored?", asked Minho looked her face.

"Yes, I'm bored! Bored to see you! "

"Well, you can be free for a moment.", Then Minho turned around, and walked out of the Krystal. Krystal upset, she crossed the street without looking is a big trucks that will pass.

Grepp! Sreeet!!

"Aaah!", Krystal screamed when her hand in appeal by a person. Ands he realized that if he is  .... Minho.

 

Quickly Minho hug Krystal. So tight.


"Stupid! Why are you really sloppy!! "Minho muttered without releasing his arms to hug her. Krystal is still silent, she can not pull out a single word. Locked because his arms, yes, hug Minho. Minho heard the heart beating faster.

Oh god ..
Help me ..
Please help me control the current volatile flavor
Really this is out of my right


"Krystal!", calling someone. Krystal pulled apart immediately know who is calling.



"You can go  home alone .. I will go home with Tiffany. Not to worry. And this is not something that is too important to you .. ", then walked over to tiffany is waiting anxiously in front of her boutique.

Minho bowed, blood flow is stopped. But he still walks stepped leave.

Stupid!
You're so stupid man Minho!
How can you do this??!
You really are stupid man!, Krystal whispered.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

"I'm  home ..", Krystal said as she removed her shoes.

"You're back?", A man standing in front of her. Krystal little surprised.

"Dad! Wow .. So happy  you’re in  home ..! ", Krystal hugged her father.

"Hahaha, quickly change your clothes .. We will have dinner together. ", Her father continued her hair lovingly.

"Wow! Dinner together?? Been a long time we did not do it! All right, I'll get to the room to clean my body and  soon joined in the dining room. ", Krystal said and kissed his cheek and run up the stairs to her room.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

"Ahh so full! Really fun can have dinner with you dad .. "Krystal said with a sweet smile.

"So do I my dear .." continued his father.

Krystal laughed, it’s like a dream to get a special moment like this. Because of his work, he’s rarely spend time at home, especially with children, Krystal.

"How? You've been preparing for the show concert dress? ", Asked Mr. Choi as she drink his orange.

"Yes dad! Tiffany, who designed it for me. And the result, it is very satisfying .. hehehe, "Krystal said firmly, glancing at Minho who stands in the corner of the room with the Tao. Minho do not budge.

"That's good, you should not do activities that do not really matter, because you should not get too tired. Remember, the concert will soon be coming dear .. ", remarks Mr. Choi made Krystal surprised.



"Hmm, but dad .."

"I do not want you sick dear .."

"Okay, I understand it .."

"I'm glad to hear that ..", then smiled to Krystal, and Krystal responded with a smile too.

After dinner, the two of them chatted for a while in the living room. Looks very familiar and warm. It's pleasant scenery and rare. Familiarity of a father with his daughter, to make them forget the time shows at 12 AM.

"Dad, don’t want to sleep?", Krystal looked at her father with eyes slightly closed.

"Well you'd better sleep first love .. Dad still has to tidy up some of father's work. ", Said Mr. Choi.

"Ohh do not get too tired .. Dad also need a break .. ", Krystal suggestions. Mr Choi just smiled.

"So sorry, I can’t take to your room."

"Aishh .. I'm not a kid anymore dad .. I can walk with my own feet .. "

"Hahaha well, goodnight my krystal .."

"Ne appa ..", then Krystal walked her down the aisle, heading for the stairs to her room.

Tap!

She stopped right in a room, the door is not closed. Visible light that shines from within that room. 'What room is this?', Krystal whispered.

Carefully she peered room, trying to calm a possible open door made of wood. See a man playing a guitar while sitting on a chair, his head bowed. Minho?

Jreeng ..

Beautiful music, playing with a soothing melody.

Krystal seems keen to continue to hear, if only hidden behind the door.

Soni siryeowa ~ sarangui gieogi chagapge dagawa
Isang Aryeoonda ~ ijeneun deo neoreul algo bujeonghago sipji anheun nareul itjiman

Gakkai inneun Neol eomneungeol algo su ~ saranghal itgie
Nal su barabol eomneun ~ Neol gidarimi Neomu himdeureo
Ijen gyeondil su su eobseo irwojil eopgie

Naega saranghaetdeon Geu ireum
Bulleoboryeo nagalsurok Neomu meoreojyeotdeon
Geu ireum jeogeonoko ijen na ulmeogyeo
Nae ane sumgo sipeojyeo
Neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeon
Geu nareul ijen arajwoyo
Irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka

Honja thing eomneun su ~ sarangiran neukkimeun naege dagawa
Sijak things do eomneun su ~ geuriumdeureun keojyeoman gago
Sirin gaseum kyeonen han ~ neoui hyanggiman name

Naega saranghaetdeon Geu ireum
Bulleoboryeo nagalsurok Neomu meoreojyeotdeon
Geu ireum jeogeonoko ijen na ulmeogyeo
Nae ane sumgo sipeojyeo
Neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeo
Geu nareul ijen arajwoyo
Irul su eomneun sarangdo, saranginikka

Sucheon beoneul dorikyeo, cheoeumui Naro gan sungane
Gaseum guseoge han da ne moseubin Geol asagal

Naega saranghaetdeon Geu ireum
Bulleoboryeo nagalsurok Neomu meoreojyeotdeon
Geu ireum jeogeonoko ijen na ulmeogyeo
Nae ane sumgo sipeojyeo
Neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeon
Geu nareul ijen arajwoyo

Irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka
Irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka


"Hikss .. Hikss ..! ", After finishing the song, Minho cried.

'Minho? What is it? Why is he crying?? His voice is very nice, and really touching .. Even close to perfect .. But why? Why is he crying?? ', Krystal whispered. Can not deny if she enjoyed heard songs that Minho sang. Somehow Krystal feel so touched, and the atmosphere carried Minho feel. But the big question continues to haunt her, Minho loves a woman. Yes, he really loves her. But why should love her crying as it’s a painful thing?


“Eottohke? I can’t stop it.. I can't be pretend anymore”, Minho said in his crying.

 

To Be Continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong.. Eotte chingu?  What's the matter for the real in this story?? Why minho keep acting like that?? We'll see soon! ^^  Mianhae ~  maybe for the next chapter will be pending because the midtest in my campus will be started hiksss hikss.. hope I can do my best for the midtest.. please wait for the next chapter! Must for ya my lovely readers kekekk ~ *hugss all of you*  Saranghaeyo chingudeul ~ ~