My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

3 days later..

 

"Tsk come on .. You should be with me today .. You know? I'm bored! ", Krystal begged to someone on her cell phone conversation.

"....................."

"Yahh, I can not. He will reports to my father if I do that. And you know what? Tao is escorted ahjhushi it now .. ", she said in a weak tone.

"......................."

"No! I'm sure he will not let me. Hmm, he might report to my father, and he will take me  to stay with daddy in Brazil! I can not Tiffany .. ", she seems to have given up hope.

"....................."

"Hhh .... araseo .. Gwenchana, we meet at another time. See you "


Pip!


She dropped her body into her warm bed. Staring at the blank ceiling of her room. Indeed she is bored, she never imagined if she should be accompanied by a bodyguard like Hwang Zi Tao, yes, for that to sometime, his father told Tao to return to Seoul, because his father needed Minho today. God knows how long, for sure he is bored and feel trapped if there is Tao here.

Minho pretty good to her, because Minho understand how to make herself comfortable when they're nearby. Very smart amaze with a Minho behavior.

On the other hand, she also loves her lover is no less clever in the melt her heart. Yes, Chanyeol is a talented young artist on campus. So he has a special club to be a work of art now.

It's been 3 days she’s just at home. Do not do anything. To silence in her room. Bored. At times like this, she must have been doing activities with him. But now, he’s alone. She saw her cell phone screen. Looking for a name that she thought. The name is clearly displayed on the mobile screen. But his heart churned between contact or not.

About 2 minutes she is not selected, and still staring at her cell phone screen. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder.

"Oh my! Tao! You scared me! ", Krystal little nagging, and immediately dropped her cell phone into her bed.

"You often daydream, what is it? Is there a problem? ", Tao noticed Krystal's face carefully. Looking anxious faces in front of her.

"Me? Not! I just .. only .. Um, I'm bored! ", She replied.

"Are you bored? Why you do not used to go to Tiffany? Your friend? ", Tao arms crossed.

"Yes, but today she could not. Busy. Pfhhhtt .... ", said Krystal bangs blowing in length.

"All right, where are you going?", Tanya Tao with a friendly face.

"No! No need! ", Krystal replied curtly.

"Come on, I know you're lonely because-"

"No! I'm not lonely! "

"Well, all right. I'm down alone, make sure that the home security goes well. ", Then stepped out of the Krystal’s room .

"I want to go to a park and the usual I-", Krystal little scream, and stopped when she wants called about the name someone who she mean.

"And? Who? "

"And .. and with Chanyeol. who else? "

"Tsk, Chanyeol? Strange, I think he do not like a place like that? "

"Aishh .. Can not stop interrogating me?? "

"Hahaha how can I stop it?? You forget what I did Krystal-shii?? "

Dammit! Yes, she forgot that the Tao is the supervisory special for her family. Sort of intelligence and highly skilled to maintain the safety of herself and family Choi.

"Let's go now .. Will be dark soon..", Krystal said as she took a small bag, jacket thickness, and cell phone, then walked out her room. Tao just chuckled see the behavior of his boss's daughter.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

"Huaaahh fresh air!", Krystal widen her hands, and breathe in the fresh evening air from the top of the hill.



"So you come here often with him?", Tao stands beside Krystal who is eager to enjoy the air in this place.

"Do not interrupt me .."

"Tsk, never mind .. No need to pretend in front of me. You like him? ", asked Tao calmly.

Krystal immediately opened her eyes and stared at Tao cynical. Little smirk then choose to ignore talk of Tao.

"You know what? He actually .... ", Tao purposely not finish the sentence, because he know Krystal will easily get into the trap. Gotcha! He saw Krystal is awaiting sentence continuation Tao with curious faces a high level.
 
"Hahaha .. You really easy to fall into the trap Krystal-shii .. ", Tao finally laugh because they can’t withstand behavior amused Krystal truly innocent.

"Yak! You deliberately tricked me eoh?? ", Krystal hit the shoulder Tao, Tao just to laugh with childish behavior from Krystal.

"You're not polite ..", joked Tao.

"You're even more disrespectful to me!", Krystal does not want to lose.

"Why? What have I done? "

"You always want to know what my problem is .. And even my personal life .. "

"That's my job Krystal-shii hehehe"

"Tsk, alibi .."

"Well, you can not deny it anymore. Minho,  you like him? "
 


Glek!

 

Krystal almost choked when she wants to breathe.

"Not."

"Yes"

"No."

"Yes"

"Noooo .. no no no! "

"No way if you don’t like him, don’t you?", Tao teased back.

"How come? .. I have a boyfriend, reemember  it! After all, how could a man like he likes me? ", she said a little annoyed that Tao is very cruel to her.

"You know what about love?", said Tao.

"Hm?"

"Yes, it’s according to me, when love is present in your heart. Then all you feel is impossible, it will turn out to be possible .. "

Krystal stared in amazement of Tao, what's wrong with her friend? Oh ya, pal. Because of  Krystal’s father  has been trust him, so they both have been very close as friends, even like family. It’s because of his loyalty to the Choi family, so Krystal happier regard Tao as companions and even her  own family. Tao is not looked if his family bodyguard.

"You, how can you say things like that?", Krystal surprised.

"Hahaha I also ever felt love, Krystal-shii ..", said Tao.

"You? Ever? .."

"Yes, it used to be. Long before I met your father .. And she died of kidney failure. "

Krystal is surprised, she covered with both hands. Do not think past his friend indeed, ironic.

"Yes, I love her very much .. She has means so much to me. Love, blinding everything .. I do anything for her recovery, but .... Late "

"What happened?"

Then Tao sit down on the grass, followed by Krystal.


"When I got this job, she died. I'm really devastated because of  her passed away. I felt alone. But your father, he was very good. He taught me many things, one of them to continue to live, no matter what happens. And it left me in awe of your father. He was a very good father Krystal-shii .. you're lucky to have him. "


"But he had forgotten me .."

"Forget?"

"Yes, he rarely spending our  time with me."

"Understand, he did it all, just for you .."

"But I’m lonely .."

"Krystal-shii .. You've grown up. It is time for you to understand .. Do you love him, right? "

"Yes, but I miss my daddy ... hikss.... daddy .."

"Your father will be home soon, I'm sure of it .."

"I often heard that, from you and Minho, but what? I can only wait with no certainty of it .. "

Oh God ..
I'm sorry ..
Sorry if I'm not able to tell the truth ..
Sorry if this is all I have to save the meeting ..
Because this command ..
His will ..
Be patient, I beg you ...


Kriiingg .. Kriiing .....

Krystal quickly took the phone that he keeps in his bag. Seen a name on the screen, Daddy?

"Yoboseyo .. Appa .. Hikss "

"......................."


"MWO? Why so long?? "

"...................."

"I want to see. Bogoshipo Appa .. hikss "

".................."

"Anio, I do not cry ..", she wipe tears flowing down her cheeks.

".........................."

"Hurry home. I miss you Appa .. "

"......................"

"Araseo .. Okay, you want to talk to him? "

After getting an answer, Krystal immediately give the phone to the Tao. Tao received a phone call, just a few minutes of their conversation, but no meaningful conversation or interesting to listen. Because Krystal already know exactly what they are talking about. There are only two, about herself and father's office. Tao really in trust by Krystal's father in helping to take care of all personal needs and their families. Krystal mother died when giving birth, and from the little she can just feel the love of his father. He had never felt the slightest have a mother.

"Well sir. I will do what you want. ", Will end the conversation seems to Tao.

"....................."

"Be careful, sir. Do not worry about Krystal, she’s safe with me here .. "

Then smile and restore the phone back to its owner.

I miss you daddy ..


To Be Continued ...