My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

On the night..

 

"I do not understand why Minho is always acting weird .. Sometimes it , it . But sometimes it can turn into a nice person, and made me ..... awe. ", said Krystal as she read a magazine owned by her friend's, Ladies Style.

"Tsk, what do you Think someone is not important to you?" Continued by her friend who is sitting in front of the bedroom dresser Krystal.


"I do not like it! It just feel weird just with his attitude. Hmmm "

"Do you love him Krystal?"

"What? I?? How could you think like that Tiffany ..! ", Staring her friend still sitting quietly.

"You're always discussing about it, and it seems like you're trying to find out about Minho .. Proved enough right? Hehe, "joked Tiffany smoothing her long hair disheveled.

"Why you told me the same think like Tao??"

"Oh Krystal, no matter who speaks like me, it’s concluded how you feel to Minho .."

"Aiisshhh ... You ! "

"Hahahaha .. Remember, you already belong to someone else Krystal .. "

"Yeah, araseo .."

Tiffany then get up from her seat, walked over to the bed and Krystal.

"How? Have you find examples of my design in your special day later? "

"Well I do not have an idea"

"I knew it! Really bad guy! Minho has made my best friend is very upset right now .. "

"Aaa ... Tiffany, I'm okay .. This is no about  Minho anyway.. "

"Tsk, I've known you very long time Krystal. What don’t I know about you? "

"Well I do not want to discuss it .."

Tiffany positioned herself sitting next to her friend's, and gently Krystal’s hair.

"You do not have to waste your time on a guy like him Krystal .."

"I. .. I ... "

Tiffany quickly hugged Krystal, very closely. She can feel what her friend feeling right now.

"Your father wanted you to meet him, right?" Says Tiffany.

Krystal off hugs with Tiffany and Tiffany looked confused, "You mean?"

"Chanyeol .. Your daddy wanted to see him, right? ", said Tiffany.

"Yeah, but how do you know if Chanyeol-"



“ Tao has been bribed by me hehehe"

"Aishhh bodyguard one that is ... arggh! "

"Shhh ... do not be irritated at Tao. He just needs a little fun hehe "

"But it made me ashamed of you. He was supposed to keep my family's name, but he-"

"Oh my God! I forgot I had an appointment with my client tonight! ", With less rapid Tiffany looked at her watch. Has shown 06.30 PM. She quickly get up and take her purse, then kissed Krystal left and right cheek.

"I'll call you when I've finished a special design for you, ok honey?", Quickly run from the Krystal.

"You really can make it for me in a week from now??", Shouted Krystal.

Tiffany turned around, and smiled as she wink one eye. Yes, the answer that Tiffany will provide the best for her friend. Krystal smiled.

Krystal walked to the corner of her room, turn off the bedroom light. Tired, felt tired today, I do not know. But since Minho back, she feel increasingly lonely. she lay her body on the bed, staring at the room. Slowly a thick blanket has enveloped her body.

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Who?", ask Krystal, still in the same position.

"It's me.", The sound is. Krystal is very familiar. Yes, it’s Minho. What does he want this time of night go to her room?

"Come in", Krystal command.

Cklek!

The door opened and a tall man entered her room, wear thin white shirt and trousers, he looks really y.

Deg! Deg! Deg!

Sound of the heart beating that fast, race against time continues to roll.

"What is it?", ask Krystal to Minho who is standing at her bedside.

"Just make sure if you're safe," he replied flatly.

"You see? I'm fine .. "Krystal continued without turning her body.

"Well, you seem very tired. Should quickly relax .. "

"How can I sleep when you're here?"

"Yes I know. I will soon be gone. "

Krystal immediately turned around when she heard the last sentence of Minho. Instant they looked at each other, their eyes met. And it makes the atmosphere of her room to be ... cool.

"You mean??"

"What?"

"Where are you going?"

"You said you could not sleep if I'm here, so I'll be out as soon as possible .."

Good Krystal! You look so stupid now! Slowly she drowned her body into a thick blanket and clutching her pillow. Closing her eyes. Minho understand, he is around in the room Krystal, check all the corners of the room. ensure that all is secure and locked. Once convinced, he stepped out of the room, and closed the room Krystal slowly.

"Mr. Choi asked you to get to his room Minho .. ", said Tao who is holding a hot tea.

"Yes Hyung, I'll get to it ..", Minho said, then walked down the stairs.

"You will keep bottling it?", ask Tao while walking behind Minho.

Minho is stopped in his tracks. Minho bowed, and sighed deeply. Then continued walked.

"Don’t want to say it?", ask Tao again.

Minho turned around and Tao can see if Minho's eyes filled with tears, "What can it be?? I want, but what it could be?? What is easy to do it Hyung??”

Tao silent. He seems to see the situation for ask this.

"Answer me Hyung!", Minho raised his voice slightly.

"I just wanted to make a little quieter ..", says Tao.

"You do not feel Hyung! You've never experienced it! Love someone, and want to have it, but fate wouldn't! Is not that a ?!! "

"You're not supposed to say like that Minho .."

"Why?? It is true right? You have a great hope, but you realize you'll never be able to achieve that hope! Very sad! "

Puk! Puk! Puk!

Tao gently pat to Minho. Indicates that the Tao understand what Minho feels, and also concerned about the current situation.

"Take a sleep, I'm going to the room to ask Mr. Choi, tomorrow we’ll going to talk about it ..", Tao smiled, and left Minho still standing on that ladder.

"Hyung .."

Tao looked, "Gwenchanayo .. I understand. Therefore, I recommend you to sleep .. okay? ", Tao smiled back. Then walking.

Mianhae .. jeongmal ...
 

@...@...@

 

In the afternoon ..
 

"Why so quiet living room? Are they all going to work? ", Sitting on a large sofa, and play the living room TV remote.

"It's impossible if I’m alone in the house .. How could daddy .. Ah! Yes, I should go to his room .. ", Then hurried down the hall house. Until arriving at a door large enough, yes, Mr. Choi workspace. It looks like the door is not closed tightly, Kystal slowly opened the door slightly. But stopped when she heard, "Make sure everything is safe throughout the event .. I will send more guard in that day. I'm sure he's there, and you should be more careful in keeping .. "

Daddy?

Well as usual, seems talks about my salvation..

Sounds boring, for nearly 6 years I was treated like a little girl's father.

"Okay sir"

"And Minho, I heard you quarrel with Krystal. What is it? "

Minho’s silent for a moment. He can not answer the question this time.

"I don’t want you to fight like a small child. That age you can give her an example. Because you're the only one who can make her laugh like that .. "

Deg!

Minho stared in shock to Mr Choi, not believing the words that he just heard from Mr. Choi. But Minho still choose to remain silent.

"You got a problem with my daughter?"

"Ah no sir .."

"So what? You know that I rely on to keep her .. "

"It's just-“



Brak!!
 

Krystal opened the door violently.

"Stop it dad!"

"Krystal?", Said Mr. Choi is surprised.

"I think until whenever he is not going to answer the question Dad! Because he does not have a mouth and ears! ", Krystal looked sharp to Minho. But Minho keep silent, still in position, do not look towards Krystal.

"Krystal, just calm down dear .."

Krystal walked up to Minho. She  stare full of hatred, but Minho remain calm.

"Fire him Dad!"

"Krsytal! Stop it!! "

Krystal turned around and looked at him with surprise. Do not believe that her father said like  that. She has never seen her  father so angry like this.

"Dad .."

"What's the matter with you?? You should thank to Minho! Because he-"

"It’s enough Sir, if indeed it desires Krystal, I would resign ..", Minho interrupted.

Mr. Choi is surprised, he do not receive Minho’s speech.

"You do not need to Minho. I determines who has the right to go from here .. ", said Mr Choi aloud.

"Give me time to talk to Krystal sir ..", he grabbed the hand of Krystal, but Krystal rudely rejected.

"Dad, I've had Chanyeol! I do not need a man who can not keep my feelings to take care of me! Chanyeol the best for me , daddy .. ", Krystal said it with great emotion.



"You do not understand Krystal ..", her father said curtly.

"Yes, I did not understand anything! Because you are busy with your  world! Business, business and business! I was never given a chance to know about this family! I’m alone! Only yourself! And do you knows what I feel? I feel so lonely! ", Krystal crying. She cups her hands over her face.

Mr. Choi’s silent, yes, indeed  Krystal’s speech  made him  feel guilty. But this he did for his beloved children, not for others. Tao suddenly into the room.

"Excuse me, sorry sir. Chanyeol already waiting at the living room. ", Said Tao.

Chanyeol?
Why I do not know if he would be here today?
Who told him?


"Take a bath, daddy  will meet him firstly..", Said Mr. Choi then walked away from his office, followed by Tao.

Krystal is still preoccupied with thoughts about Chanyeol nature that can suddenly come to his house without telling her first.

"You better clean your body .. And you can meet with your boyfriend Krystal-shii, "Minho said.

"Tsk, thanks for the reminder!", Then walked ignore Minho who followed behind.


10 minutes pass ...

Brukk!

Aw!
 

Brakk!

 The door opened by Minho.

"Krystal-shii!", Quickly Minho go into the Krystal’s room, and surprised to see Krystal sit clutching her leg.

"Gwenchana????", Minho panic, then trying to find the point where the diseased part.

"Take off!", Krystal is trying to fend off Minho hands touching the smooth legs.


"Yak! Can not you just shut up for a moment??! If on leave, might be a big problem! ", Minho scolding  to Krystal. Krystal  only can  stare at Minho in bewilderment. Why he is so worried about Krystal??

And finally she is allowed Minho to touch her. Slightly Minho pressed parts which he thought would be a bruise.

"Aww!", Krystal groaned. Minho looked at Krystal with a look that still panic.

"In here?"

"Y-yes Minho-gun"

Gently massage the legs Krystal she is sick. Trying to be careful not to get it wrong steps in curing Krystal.

"Aww!"

"Hold on a minute .."

"Arrghhh .. mhh ", she bite her lip to hold back the pain.

"You can bite my arm if you think it is not enough to hold it ..", Minho give the hard-muscled arms. Krystal immediately bite sleeve Minho, Minho continued to massage the feet  of  Krystal.

"Hikss Appo ..", Krystal moaned while leaning on the shoulder of Minho, she seemed to lose her strength to bite.

"Be patient, soon to be completed .."

"Hikss .. This is really sick, Minho .. "

"I know. Therefore I do this .. "

Krystal stared at Minho in awe, really she is pleased with the treatment that can make it convenient Minho like this.

Maybe Minho is very stiff and difficult to predict. Sometimes he is very annoying, but not infrequently he is able to make Krystal feel comfortable when they're nearby. Even exceed her comfortable with her boyfriend, Chanyeol. Could it be because the time they spent together a lot more in comparison with Chanyeol? I do not know. Surely she feel Minho’s back home.


"Enough, is enough .. I think it will be better. Might be a little pain when you're- ", Minho stopped when they locked eyes very close. This position, it would make anyone lose control and logic.


Deg, deg, deg!

Deg, deg!

Deg, deg!

They collided with a fast heart, blood flow seemed stalled. Without realizing it, Minho leaned his face closer to Krystal's face, slowly, getting closer, and closer. Either hypnotic whisper what Krystal slowly closed her eyes, should enjoy it. They can feel the roar of their breath, and they .....

"Oh, sorry!", Minho looked away, trying to keep his eyes off the beautiful eyes, yes, very beautiful.

"A-anio .. I think I'm feeling much better now .. ", Krystal immediately remove her hand from Minho, and tried to stand up, Minho  standing up and still help her. Slight limp, she step to her clothes press.


"I'll wait outside ..", Minho quickly open the bedroom door, then waited outside with feelings of anxiety.


"Stupid, stupid, stupid!
You should not do stupid things like that Minho!
This is the same you're crazy!
Yes, crazy!
You should be able to hold your feelings Minho!
Must!
This should not happen!
",Minho whispered as he grabbed his own hair. Frustrated with a bitterness that pierced his heart. The fact that he can not accept, the fact that makes him miserable, because of this, the more profound for her ..

 

To Be Continued..