My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

2 days later...

Tao sit in a chair right next to Krystal bedroom. Seems lying on the pale face and tiny lips trembling, shivering, Krystal become ill. This makes Tao be confused with what he should do now. He really does not understand what really happened between Krystal and Minho. But he can feel if there is something bad going on between them, whatever it is, for the moment Tao should think about ways to reduce the complicated situation that makes it all go wrong. Krystal pain, high fever, her temperature has not yet being well. Minho, disappeared without a word. Minho does not usually act like this, and worse, Tao completely lost contact with Minho. In a matter of a few days, Mr. Choi will return to Seoul, what would happen if he saw the condition of the chaotic situation like this?


Every now and then he put his palm to his forehead Krystal, "Still have not improved too .. Though she’s been overnight in cold water compress with .. How is this? ", Tao muttered. He lost his mind to find a solution solving this problem. His brain can not work properly as before, really made it frustrating.

"Stupid! Paboya namja! Where you at the moment Krystal needed you? ", grumble Tao quietly. Upset because Minho is still too difficult for calling. Can’t, he could no longer sitting quietly doing nothing. He quickly rushed out of the room Krystal, he stopped for a moment in front of the door teap Krystal, "Take care of her while I'm not here. I'll be back soon .. ", after leaving home the message to the waitress and several bodyguards, he walked into the trunk and drive a special car for him.

Brmmm ... Brrmmm .... Brrrrmmmmmmmmmm .....

Quick as a flash he drove with his car. He was driving his own car, with full concentration and forced his brain to find solutions to think what he should do and look for a hint of the current Minho. "Come on! Think, think, think! ", Tao grumbled as he saw every street she passed, hoping to find Minho quickly.

Ciiit!

Tao marginalize his car on the roadside, "Akh!! Why my brain into a dead end like this! ", He complained after almost 2 hours he circled the town, but did not produce any positive thing, a sign the existence of Minho. "How can you go Minho?? Would you like if-", he suddenly remembered something. And lucky it was a guide to seek and find where Minho is currently. Directly he gunned the car with fast, providing high speed in the car accelerates. "Just this, this living hope ..", whispered Tao remains concentrated in the drive.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

With his panting up the lush green grass, big trees to be conditioning this place. Beautiful. A man  seen was cleaning weeds in the yard of a small house not far from him.Tao rushed ran up to him.

"Minho..", calling as he ran nimbly Tao. (?)

Yes, Minho finally found Tao in a very familiar for him. Stand up on grass and surrounded by gorgeous flowers, right on top of a hill. Minho turned to the source of the voice that calls his name, he momentarily stop their activities. "Hyung?" Minho murmured with a raised eyebrow.

"Hhhh ​​.. hoshh .. hosshh .. ", Tao organize the hunt winded quickly. Minho greeted with a smile, then patted the shoulder Tao. "You like being in a hurry, what has happened Hyung?", Minho asked innocently.

Okay, it looks like the Tao can quickly return to normal breathing, perhaps because he often practiced wushu (?). * Skip *

"Hurry home .. something has happened to her ...", Tao smoothly tell Minho, Minho could only frowned. "Krystal?", He tried to make sure. Tao nodded with certainty, a clear enough answer for Minho.

"What business is her with me?", Minho turned his back to Tao. Tao has now turned frowned, did not believe the response Minho really weird.

"You’re her personal bodyguard .. And you ought keep. You forgot it?? ", Tao tried to explain that Minho is not playing around this time.

 

"Not anymore, hyung ..", Minho said briefly. Tao spontaneously widened surprised with the sentence he had just heard.

"What do you mean?”.

"I'm tired Hyung .."

"Tired?? Tired Because of what??"

Minho chuckled bitterly, sad smile. Given all that has happened, starting from the initial meeting with the girl, for 7 years he was with the girl, and the last was yesterday. Painful? Yeah, very painful and tormenting him.

"Because your feels?", Tao trying to guess. Minho chuckled, then turned to the Tao, Tao looked cool. Hey, Minho Tao never looked like this before. Could it be a worse thing here?

"Should I answer it again Hyung? Surely you already understand it .. ", Minho smirked.

"So it's true .. Because it is not yet sure you ignore it?? ", Okay, do Minho think Tao is unlikely to lose his patience in the face.

"Ignore it? Of course I do not! It is I who neglected! I'm the only person who neglected by her! ", Minho began emotions. Tao glowered.

"Tsk, Minho come on .. You've grown up. Use your logic .. common sense .. ", Tao still hold blood is boiling inside him.

"What is important to use my logic?? I'm tired, Hyung!! Tired! Tired of waiting for the certainty of it! Tired of seeing the very good-man, Chanyeol! Tired of enduring the turbulent great if I was nearby, and all of them being misunderstood! ", Minho little scream. Tao does not budge.

 

Tes!

 

Tears are spilled in his eyes, Minho looked away so Tao can not see it screwed like this.

"Tell me, what really happened ..", Tao is still quiet. Minho who was sobbing, unable to hold back his feeling. He fell down, sat on the grass weak. Cried.

"I .... I .."

"You touch it?"

Minho was silent, how can so aptly Tao guessed? He was convinced, if the incident in the park, just the two of them know.

"Why? Are you surprised if my guess is correct?"

"A-anio .."

"Now you hate her?"

That sentence again heats emotions began to subside, Minho back up face with Tao.

"HATE??"

"..........."

"How can I hate Hyung??! I love her! ", Cried Minho.

BUGH!!

Aghh!!

Minho fell back into the grass, but now because of a severe blow to his face by Tao. Fresh blood flowing in the corner of the lips Minho, he slowly, Minho was surprised with rude attitude of the Tao. Minho stared with a puzzled face.

"Why??? Confused I do this to you??"

"H-hyung ..."

"You know, you're the same as Chanyeol ..! It makes no difference! Even worse you from him! "

Heard himself abused by Tao, Minho quickly rise overlooking Tao who calmly cleared the clothes a little messy.

"I'M NOT THE SAME GUY A B*TCH!", Minho snapped.

"Really? You kissed her, and then you go away .. Proof THAT YOU JACKASS! "

"Hyung! You do not understand what I'm feeling! You're not-"

"Krystal sick! Almost 2 days yesterday she was looking for, she already knows her true feelings .. ", Minho suddenly can not continue his words when he hear Tao explained quickly Krystal conditions.

"W-what?", Minho weakened.

"I do not want her to be increasingly frantic ..", Tao bowed his head, sighed, "I show her your room .. secret room .. ".

Minho looked back at Tao with a look of surprise, "W-what?", Minho whispered.

"She already knows how you feel Minho .. She wants to meet you. She ... worried about you ... ".

"Hyung ... is it true? .. "

"Yes .... hurry back .."

"But I-"

Kriiiing ..... Kriiiing .......

Ringing phone conversation they decided Tao, Tao quickly received a call that.

"Ne, Tao here .."

"..............."

"WHAT??!! ", Tao's face instantly changed when he received a call from his cell phone. Minho stared at Tao with curiosity.

Flip!

Folding his phone, ending a conversation with someone on his cell phone.

"Waeyo??", Minho trying to figure out what happened. Tao looked sharp glance. Minho with a little shudder, because this time look very scary. He had never seen Tao looked like this.


"Do you still care?", Tao turned to ask, Minho frowned.

"Tsk, of course not ..", Tao guess the answer Minho, Minho could only bow his head, he wondered what he should do.

"You're a selfish man! At least you should know the current situation .. "

"............."

"Krystal, lost .."

The last sentence in the Tao say, making Minho stared in disbelief.

"What do you mean Hyung??"

"Krystal, it looks like she kidnapped .."

"..........."

"Do not want to look?"

".........."

"All right! You're a coward Minho-gun!"

 

Bughh!!



Tao once again punching Minho's face until he fell to the ground. But there is no resistance from the Minho, and it's getting crazy. Tao run to his car, and stick the car at high speed gas.

'Satisfied you Minho? What are you satisfied now? ', Minho whispered while tears are ready to come out of the corner of his eye.

'This is... this is what you want?? Heck? Like this do? Tortured? ', He continued to whisper in the company of a sense of regret that now, sick. Sore.

Without thinking, Minho ran into a small house not far from the grasslands. Entering his office, open the laptop, and get to work. He briefly glanced at a necklace that hung in the corner of his office window. A necklace made exactly the same in Krystal few days ago, a couple necklace angel heart necklace.

"I hope this works", Minho continues to play in his laptop keyboard, activate a secret application that he deliberately made themselves. Yes, Minho accidentally put detecting the presence of the wearer necklace long before Krystal use. He quickly get a clue where Krystal is now.

"Got it!", Without wasting any more time, he took his leather jacket hanging in the room. When he wanted to step out of the room, he paused.

Then turned around, walked over to an object hanging on the corner of his room. He take that thing, that thing looked a little glow, then draping it around the neck thing hierarchically. Soon he stepped out of the house, take a big motor in the trunk of the house. When driving safety equipment ready, and the engine is on, he immediately took a high speed to begin the journey to a place where Krystal is.

"Wait for me ..", Minho murmured.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

Tao ran to the home of Mr. Choi. With a sense of panic, he entered the crowded living room .....? Hey, what's this?

"You're back?", Sound familiar to him, Mr. Choi, has returned back home. Tao became very pale when he found Mr. Choi was sitting on the living room couch, looked down, squeezing his own hands.



"Where have you been all day?", Mr. Choi asked without looking at Tao in front of the stand to face the cold, but rather pale.

"Minho, disappeared ... And I'm trying to figure out-"


Brakk!!
 


Mr Choi slapped the table in front of him, a sign if he is very emotional at this time. And Tao is aware if he is the cause of anger Mr Choi.

"Why can not you tell me??!!", Mr Choi Tao is silent stare when he had to vent his anger. Tao stared. Tao want explains that occurred while he was gone, leaving Seoul, ah no, leaving only the most treasures in his life exactly, Krystal.

"Excuse me sir ..", Tao understand, at a time like this explanation will not work, will only add to the conflict increasingly unfocused. Because the most important thing now is, to find Krystal.

Mr. Choi got up from his seat, approached to Tao which remains in stand up. His face full of anger and disappointment reflected in the presence of Tao now.

"You have to explain it to me!"

"I'm sorry sir, but we better find out where Krystal is ..", Tao tried to give the right advice, it now is not the time to explain everything, while Krystal is now missing, abducted and his whereabouts are still not able in found.

Mr Choi looked down, his whole body felt weak and lethargic. Too worried about the state of her daughter.

"We definitely found her, sir.. I believe it .. ", Tao approached Mr Choi is still looking down, working to encourage children to save his master.

"I do not want to lose Krystal .. ", Mr. Choi whispered.

 

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously I apologize for the delay of the update this story. Since I'm very busy and have a schedule that is very very very solid in the work and also my college. Task more and more, making me almost frustrating .. T ^ T So is the dance schedule my job, a lot of the colliding time and no time to go home. So time to update the story too hard to get it. I hope you can understand and tolerate it guys ... because really, I'm really very busy at this time.  here jakarta has celebration of the birthday, so I got involved in the celebration. And also I would like to thank all of you who remain be patient waiting, reading, provide comments on this story ^ ^ I really appreciate it all, also the vote. Thank you so much ..

In this part in the kidnap Krystal, who kidnapped her heart? And we also know who saved Krystal when on the beach, right? Hehehehe ^ 0 ^ Genesis draw what after this chapter?? keep to wait chinguuuu ...
Annyeonghi ~~