My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

Mr Choi's room ..

"Long time no chat,  Minho ..", said Mr. Choi as he plays his fingers. Minho stand up in front of the desk of Mr Choi and stared at Mr. Choi, a look that is very flat.

"Take your time, I want us to talk as a friend.", Mr Choi staring at Minho very friendly. And really, Minho has changed his attitude become a little relaxed and smiling automatically. Then occupied a chair in Mr. Choi addressed him.

"It's been very long time since we talked Minho .."

"Yes sir .."

"Tsk, you're still the same as Minho's who I knew. Very stiff, submissive, and very disciplined. "

"It was a master to teach me"

"Araseo Minho-gun ..", Mr Choi give him little smirk, he take some paper on the desk.

"Excuse me sir, Krystal... Is she okay?"

"Sure, she's fine. And you do not have to worry about it. She’ll be safe by myself ", Mr Choi back to stare at Minho, he catch a silly situation here, and will start to curious about something.

Hesitantly Minho trying to speak up about something that he feel, "I just-".

But unfortunately Mr Choi know what he want to talk about, "Just worry about her, eum?", Checkmate! That statement make Minho can’t do produce anything words, even little now.

"I'm just kidding .. Do not be too contemplated. You know what? What is my reason for being you here today? ", Mr Choi smiled at Minho the confused face still installing.

"I do not know sir," replied Minho brief, but so polite.

"Yes, I want to ask you somethings about my daughter, Krystal. And I will soon hold a wedding for her. I guess you already know that, don’t you? ", Then Minho nodded, the answer to the questionby  Mr. Choi to him.

"I think I've found the right person for her. And Krystal really need someone to protect her, and an official in the State. You understand that, don’t you? ".
 


Deg!
 


Minho  barely feel the throbbing heart, blood flow stops and it feels like to be cold when I heard greeting Mr. Choi. But Minho trying to normalize himself.

"Yes sir .."

"Chanyeol, of course you know him right? Even since I was busy with my business overseas, you're the only one who is always with her. Surely you know about their relationship and lifeof  Chanyeol .. "

It seems there is this heart begin to tear, and feels sore. But Minho could only reply that sentence with a smile, yes, smile bitterest and forced him to change it into a sweet smile.

"I want  to know about the identity of Chanyeol, and I'm sure you know all of the Minho.", Mr Choi Minho looked full of the hope that Minho Krystal want to tell about the relationship with the man, and his own life.

Do you think it's not a painful thing? You love someone, but at the same time, you should tell your prospective life partner of our loved ones. Yes, Chanyeol finally chosen as a companion Krystal, and success to make him so surprise indeed. Mr. Choi is very impressed with his charisma possessed by Chanyeol, as Minho thought. Will does Minho tell all that questions by Mr. Choi?

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

At kekkou caffe ...

"I apologize for the attitude of the father was to you ..", while stirring gently cup her great ice cream. Down because she felt embarrassed by her father's attitude was that .

"Hm? Why should apologize dear? ", Chanyeol stared at Krystal with a sense of wonder.

"Hmmhh .. I just feel if I have to do it .. "

"You do not have to, my love .. I understand, and I think it is a natural thing. Your father is worried about you. Hhehe .. "

"But it should not be excessive like that .. huuhh ", Krystal show her pouted lips, and makes her so cute now.

Chanyeol grabbed Krystal hands and caressing it.

"Listen up, you are the luckiest child in the world to have a father like him .. Care and love you so much .. You should be thankful for that dear .. ", Chanyeol smiles after explaining how lucky Krystal has a father like Mr. Choi. Yes, because there are many out there who can say less attention to their children, on the grounds busy with their affairs.

"Hm, araseo .. You still remembered about  your father? ", Krystal put a face to the Chanyeol concerned.

"Yes, even though he is a fierce personal and very indifferent to me. I still respect him, even though he was quiet in heaven now .. ", Chanyeol smiled genuinely.

 

There is a sense of sympathy and pride to Chanyeol when Krystal heard this phrase, it may be the umpteenth time she heard Chanyeol say like that, but it really makes realized Krystal, Chanyeol is increasingly convinced that the best man for her. Not concerned with the attitude of a man who once loved him very in, he still respects his father.

"I'm proud of you. And I'm proud to be yours, Chanyeol-ah... ", Krystal give her best smile to her lover. Chanyeol reciprocate with a look of tenderness.

"Hey! Enough is enough! We should have fun now .. I want you to taste the ice cream is mine .. Quickly, open your mouth.. ", quickly Chanyeol releasing his grip, taking a mouthful of ice cream for Krystal. Krystal opened , and ..... hap!

"Hmm, delicious! I like it! ", Krystal said as she her lips, enjoying the sensation of ice cream.

"Tsk, what do you think about the ice cream is not bad hm?? Hahaha ", Chanyeol teased.

"Hehehe .. I do not know. "

"You're a maniac ice cream! Hahaha "

"Maybe because it was completely different, and cool the liver if we eat them.."

"Hmm, it's because the ice cream feels cool dear .. hahahaa "

"Yaakk .. stop teasing  me Chanyeol ... huuuhh "

"Hehehehe leave it alone. I missed you. Euughhh ", said Chanyeol while pinching Krystal tiny lips.

"Aww! You- aishhh... why you very love to pinch my lips ..hukkss..  Appo .. ", Krystal groaned.

"Mianhae, because I’m too exasperated premises hehehehe love your little lips ...".

They are laughing, feeling very happy with the togetherness that is created today. Feel lucky to have it, and it's hard to get away even split. Feeling in the world created just for that in love. Do not feel the time pass quickly, their conversation instantly change the mood that has a drop since the incident last night. Krystal feel re-energized, and slowly feeling upset about the attitude Chanyeol yesterday also vanished.

"Okay dear, already an hour,  and since you have to go home now ..", he said as he looked at his watch around his right wrist. Was greeted with a sour face of her lover.

"Why dear hm?", He said softly to Krystal.

"I still want to stay here ..", answer Krystal spoiled.

"Okay, you're still here, and I'm home."

"MWO?? Andwaeyo ~ "

"Eum? Waeyo honey?? "

"You have the heart to leave me alone here??"

"I? Of course not. But you are asked to stay here "

"Then why did you even go home??"

"I want to report you, that you do not want to go home to your father"

"Yak! You ! Do not start acting like Min-“, Krystal quickly shut up with her own two hands. Then trying to avoid the gaze Chanyeol which certainly would be very scary if she is looking at him  now.

"Do you like him, eum?", Chanyeol speaks calmly. Krystal hesitantly looked at Chanyeol, and his face looks really calm and even smiled at her.

"Eoh??”, It seems like Krystalwants  her boyfriend repeating it once again.

"I'm asking you, do you love Minho?"

"You're so weird-question"

"Waeyo?"

"How could I love him! You think I've gone crazy?? "

"Everything can happen dear .. in fact it is highly unlikely that any, could turn out to be possible only in a moment .. ", obviously Chanyeol.

 

Krystal stared at Chanyeol with a puzzled face. What is the purpose of the speech? Maybe it is true, in fact in this world nothing is impossible. But why Krystal feels weird to heard  the sentence by Chanyeol? She feel uncomfortable and scared if Chanyeol know everything? All about hearts Krystal is so complicated until now?

"I hope you'll never have like him, even more you love another boy except me, dear ..", continued Chanyeol.

 

Back Krystal smiled sincerely and as agreed and this will do it for her boyfriend.
Briefly, this is a plea if he does not want Krystal to go away??

 

While on the other side, Tao still watching them being in love. Seems this time they managed to disguise, and can fool those who choked on a drunken romance.

"All clear, it looks like they will move toward the north. You wait right in front of Mr Choi housing. Do not get complacent. I will follow them when they go. Understand? ", Command of the Tao to the other bodyguards through his headphones.
 

.

 

.


At  the gate of the house Mr Choi ..
 


"I think I could just take you up here dear ..", Chanyeol Krystal holding hands, they're both still in the car. Krystal do not budge from her seat. Looks like she do not want to part from her boyfriend now, it is still wrapped themselves longing and soul.

"Waeyo?", Chanyeol observed that Krystal's face turned into a hypochondriac.

"I still want to be with you ..", Krystal said it with a limp. If she is not willing to end their dating today.

"Hey baby, there's tomorrow. And we still use the phone instead? "

"Ne, but I still miss .. huuhh"

"Aigoo ~ Jinjayo kyeopta ~ "

"Yaahh .. I'm serious .. "

Overview Chanyeol flashed a smile to Krystal, then caught her chin and brought her face to wards his lips, trying to be careful that he does not make a mistake in doing this (?) but.........
 


Tock! Tock! Tock!
 


They gasped when she realized the windshield at the Krystal sitting there knocking. A man must stand firm and waiting for someone who does should he wait to protect it.

" HAIISSHH!!! ", Too upset, Krystal opened the car door, they are now facing.She is facing  a pair of the man's eyes. Why different? This is very different from yesterday? Could it be the cool guy and snapped back??

"Yak!! Why are you bothering me?? ", Krystal muttered to him, no matter what the response would be like talking later.

"You've been waiting by Mr Choi ..", with flat and cold stares to Krystal. True! Guessed right once! The cold-stare is back!

"You could be waiting for me at the front door of the house,  MINHO-GUN. Do not need you-"

"Hey Minho-gun .. How are you? Long time no see .. ", greeting by Chanyeol from across the driver door, give a smile to Minho, but Minho do not want to listen. Back to stare at Krystal, still cold-eyes.

"When you're finished, you can go to see Mr. Choi", later bowed slightly and left them. They are seeing at him with confused and surprised.


"What's wrong with Minho-gun? Very different from the face yesterday .. Ckckck strange man .. ", chirps Chanyeol while approaching Krystal who still looked confused with changing of  Minho attitude, that is so sudden.

"He's not weird ..", Krystal said quietly, but still audible by Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at Krystal with a glance.

"And then?"

"There must be something that has happened ..."

"And you still care about it?"

"A-ah anio dear ..", Krystal became gelagapan because Chanyeol question earlier.

"Hahaha .. you're funny. Okay, I gonna go now. "
 


Chu ~
 


After Chanyeol kissed her forehead, he stepped toward the car, and go to his car. Krystal can only waved and smiled for a little farewell to Chanyeol. Her brain is busy with a few things that started to bother the next. Her thoughts become a little chaotic. Who is one of them? Could be  Chanyeol? Or Minho? Or .. ahh I do not know. She is also still not sure why she feel strange with the present situation.

With a lethargic he enters her house. Hm, big house and a perfect decoration. Really make anyone who enters fall in love with this house, but not the contents are empty. Hollow due to the lack of unity of the owner. All done by someone else. And it has continued since Krystal was still a Baby. Was quiet and deserted.

"You're home dear?", Krsytal startled when she heard the voice from behind her back. Oh, she realized if she was daydreaming earlier.

"Y-yes appa ..", she answered with a wry smile.

"Waeyo? Is there something wrong with you dating again?? "

"Ah-anio appa .. it felt so good ", Krystal quickly put a cheerful face. Trying to cover uncertainties that continue to disturb her thoughts.

"Jinja?"

"Jinja .."

"Good. But it seems that daddy has to go traveling abroad for 1 week ... "

"What? Daddy will go again?? "

"This is an official duty, my love .."

"I do not care what its name is, daddy wanted to leave me alone again .."

"Hey, you're not alone here dear .."

"I'm alone dad, in fact .."

"There are Minho and Tao. They're both very familiar with. So, appa decided they would still be here for you. And I'll go with another bodyguard .. "

Krystal silent. Heard his name, it seems she could not resist to tell him something very personal thing to his father.

"Dad .."

"Eum?? "

"I’m ..", Krystal think again, again and again. Is it true that if she tell this to his father?

"What is it?"

"I want to go my room .. It seems like I wanted to make a song hehe .. "

"Wow! That's nice dear .. Okay. Daddy will be leaving early tomorrow morning. And it seems like you're definitely not get up yet..  hehe "

"Huuft .. okay. Take care in there, dad .. do not get too tired. "

"You're too dear ..", then they hugged.

From a distance a pair of eyes look at the moment. His tears flowed freely when he has  to acknowledge the fact that he has to face. There is no longer hope to be with her, nothing else. At first, he did not believe the words that love does not always have to be with, or love each other should not be together. Another fact said to his destiny, he could never reach his dream. Dream for almost 7 years he buried, 7 years he held desire to have her, and it is not in the short term for him. But again, the reality makes his heart is breaking, the dream will remain a dream. And togetherness that he always craved, has now walked away with crushed his heart.

 

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong chinguuu... Finally updating as well. Minho seemed heartbroken by Krystal (?)Is he going to give up his love to her? And bury his dreams in memory, even forgetting all? Please be prepared for the next part. Conflict will begin. Kekekekeekkkk ^ ^

Thanks for reading and gimme your comments on it :)) I'll appreciate it so much guys!
:D