My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

"Good job Krystal .. there is nothing you need to worry about. You can do this! ", Said Krystal in a nuanced musical room and sit in a special chair pianist. Yes, Krystal was practicing for the concert event tomorrow. She practiced to further strengthen its expertise in the area of ​​this one. Krystal young pianist who is quite famous in the city of Seoul. She is very reliable and proficient in playing her fingers on the piano tools, and will also be well-known expertise in arranging a song. Smart, beautiful, and interesting. It's the most beautiful gift of God for her.

"Well, the song he sang last night that really made me ....", Krystal instantly remember what happened last night. Yes, humming softly Minho. Amazed her of  the depth of Minho loves for her.

"If I'm not mistaken, it is a well-known singer song.  Onew? Yeah, Onew..", Rolling her eyes, searching for answers to questions on her mind. Then start looking for the right tone to sing. Several times she repeated plays piano tools in front of her, until she gets the right tone for the song, and hum to play the piano.

Soni siryeowa ~ sarangui gieogi chagapge dagawa
Isang Aryeoonda ~ ijeneun deo neoreul algo bujeonghago sipji anheun nareul itjiman

Gakkai inneun Neol eomneungeol algo su ~ saranghal itgie
Nal su barabol eomneun ~ Neol gidarimi Neomu himdeureo
Ijen gyeondil su su eobseo irwojil eopgie

Naega saranghaetdeon Geu ireum
Bulleoboryeo nagalsurok Neomu meoreojyeotdeon
Geu ireum jeogeonoko ijen na ulmeogyeo
Nae ane sumgo sipeojyeo
Neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeon
Geu nareul ijen arajwoyo
Irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka


Game stopped when she know that someone in the corner of the room stand up, when he is standing there? Krystal understand, a sign that she should go home and put an end to the practice today.

Krystal walked quickly toward him a little, and smiled to greet him.



"How? Was that good? ", wink her one eye. But there is no reply from him.

"Hey Minho-gun! I'm asking you .. ", Krystal protest to Minho who do not respond to her.

"Hurry up, you've been practicing long enough. Mr. Choi does not want you too tired .. ", Minho said as he went first, and Krystal followed.

"You know what? Your voice is so beautiful .. And I think you're can be a singer. ", Krystal keep talking all the way to the car park. But Minho still ignore her.


"I know, that song is a song sung by the famous singer.. Onew, right?? And the meaning of the song is really romantic, also a little sad .. "

"....................."



"You're in love Minho-gun??"


Tap!


That sentence stopped Minho, but still focus forward. 5 seconds, 4 seconds, 3 seconds, 2 seconds, 1 second. Hm, Minho remains ignored, and prefer to continue the pace that has been halted.

"Yak!! You're really ! How poor  that woman! In love a man like you! Do not know the rules! Do not know manners! It's rude! Not-", Krystal tirade stopped when Minho turned to face her, eyes staring intently Krystal. Krsytal like frozen, she can not do anything now. It feels as if the world stopped spinning, and the heart would stop beating.

"W-what are you doing??", Krystal begin to feel afraid of Minho, instead, with the horrific gaze Minho. Very different from his daily along.



"Have you ever really felt love someone??", Minho asked to stare at the Krystal.

"W-what do you mean?"

"It really loved someone that sincerely, and no matter what happens with her and you want to have her???"

".............................."

"But reality says another......"

Krystal open wide her eyes, wanted to ask, but she chose silence.

Minho looked away, away from Krystal.

"Hurry up, you have to be fit tomorrow than today. Mr. Choi is waiting at home .. ", Minho said as he opened the car door for Krystal. Krsytal walked nervously, she still do not believe that Minho is very sensitive when talking about love. During the return journey, they are both silent, no one dared to broach. Both are busy with their own thoughts.

 

@ ... @ .... @

 

Evening ...

"Chanyeol-ah ... You have to come tomorrow. You're very busy lately. You do not miss me? ", Krsytal play dress she would wear for her show tomorrow. And a little spoiled to her lover, Chanyeol.

"I understand. But I want you to be there when I'm performing. Ughh .. "

"..................."

"Hmmm .. Okay, I relented .. "

"...................."

"Ah, no. I'm not okay dear .. okay, I want to rest now. See you .. "
 


Pip!
 


Krystal costume hanging in the corner. Then walked into the bathroom to clean her body.

I want you to notice me Chanyeol, whispering inside.


In the meantime ....
 


"How?", A beautiful young girl leaned her head into his shoulder.

"Everything is ready! And you, should help expedite this plan .. okay dear? ", the man replied as he gently her cheek.

"Araseo .. I can’t wait for tomorrow! Hahaha .. ", replied the young girl, and they both laughed together.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

In the day..



"Omo! Child's father is gorgeous! ", Mr. Choi is surprised when he see Krystal down the stairs her room. Krystal walked with grace, beauty truly radiates this morning. All employees at that place looked amazed, especially Minho and Tao.


"Gomawo Appa .. hehehe ", she said when she reached the last rung. Then hugged her father.

"Hmm .. You really like your mother. ", Said Mr. Choi.

"I'm really curious about the mother. Surely she is more beautiful than me, right? ", Krystal looked at her father with admiration as well.

"Hahaha you and your mother same as beautiful dear .. and you two angels in the hearts of me, ever .. ", he her cheek. Then Mr. Choi give the command to immediately go to where the building will be a concert Krystal. And all the intel is following orders given.

Beautiful, really beautiful ..
Exceeds the angel who ever ..

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

"Dad I'm nervous ...", said Krystal when she is in a special room for her. Yes, the room in a theater owned by her father. In just a few minutes, and she will perform on the stage, with a piano.


Mr Choi approached her daughter who is sitting on the dresser in the room. Mr Choi take Krystal both hands, and hold affectionate.

"Believe me dear, all will go smoothly", smiled and hugged her daughter intends giving spirit in a warm embrace.

"Ne Appa .. Gamsahamnida .. Saranghae appa .. ", said Krystal.

"I know dear ..", then let go of her arms, "Where Chanyeol?".

"Ah? Chanyeol being .. he is-"

"Hm busy at work, right?"

"A-ah yes dad .."

"Well then where's your friend? I had not met her .. "

"Hmm ..  seems late dad. She has a meeting in her office .. "

"Really? So that's it .. Well, you have to keep the spirit! I'll see your show in front of there, okay? ", Pointing to the place where the audience sees the show will be on show. Then in reply to Krystal nods.

Mr. Choi come out with his bodyguard. Krystal with .... Tao? Hey, where’s Minho?

"Where is he?", Krystal looked nervous.



"He's in need beyond the moment. Please be calm Krystal-shii ", Tao tried to calm her. Tao understand, that Krystal need is someone who makes her comfortable to be on her side this time. Could it Minho? I do not know.

"How is this ... I’m very nervous .. ", Krystal biting her lower lip, feeling he has to awaken her not be afraid and nervous (?)

15 minutes later ..

"Please welcome to .. Talented pianist and beautiful .. Krystal! ", Host greeting a prefix feet Krystal stepped toward the stage by the audience applause. Looks a little nervous, she tried to calm herself. And smiled at the audience in the building.  Seen his father seated in row number 3 from the front of the stage, applause and smiles at her, same as done by others.

Krystal half curtsy, and stand upright, "Good morning all, today I will bring you some songs, and a song from a famous singer abroad there. I am arranging this song, especially for someone who filled my days so far-", have not has time to finish the sentence, the audience voice sounds flirtatious voice of the audience filling the void every corner. Krystal just smiled, and resumed her words.

"This song I dedicate to you ..", then switch to the seat behind the piano. Slowly the room light dims the lights, and illuminate only 1 center, Krystal.

She played with her fingers beautiful piano tools, starting with the strains of beautiful and soothing to the soul. And look she begin enjoying the atmosphere on stage. Relax.

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope

At the same place and time ....


" all ready?", Whispered someone on the mobile.

".............."

"Make sure all is ready, and should be managed, arra?? “.

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
I give You my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only ................. hope


The game ends with the piano she is beautiful and very touching.


"It's show time ..", with an evil laugh.


Bruuukkk!!!!!


Instantly the audience into boisterous since heard a thud on the stage. Seems smoke makes them unable to see clearly what is going on there.
 


Jerpp! Jerp! Jerp!
 


All the main lights in the turn on, and the piano is evident shattered. What is this?? Where the pianist?? Is she-

"Surprise!", Shouted Minho while carrying Krystal with Bridal style. Krystal just blinked confused, and her face pale. The crowd applauded when they see Minho to perform an action like that. They like very happy with the performances that has made their spot heart and being afraid that something bad is happened.


"SHIITT!", Said one person in the corner.

Because too shocked, Krystal fainted in his arms,  Minho. Minho tried to stay calm and walk stepping backstage.

Boisterous audience back because Krystal left the stage, and the host of the event is to take over the attention of the audience by mentioning the fillers that event will appear. Fortunately, Mr. Choi deliberately make Krsytal concert with other cultures include traditional customs, especially Seoul. So stressful events is not very visible in front of the public.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

"You know??!! My daughter's life almost lost!! ", Snapped Mr Choi in his room in the house. Very very upset and angry because of the carelessness of his bodyguards. They just stand up and stared at as a blank future in one point. But in their hearts truly sorry for what had happened.

"I’ve told you that person will be there!!!! How can you be a miss like this??!!", Snapped Mr Choi again. Tao is standing behind the chair Mr Choi looks begin to fret the master attitude this time. Tao understand if Mr Choi is very concerned with the safety of Krystal, and he is sorry and concerned with what just happened today.


Tok! Tok! Tok!
 


"Come in," Mr Choi command then sit down on his chair still angry.

A bodyguard who is outside whispering something to Mr. Choi.

"Okay, some of you go to the office with me now .. And you, be vigilant with security at home or wherever Krystal are. Understand??! ", Mr Choi command.

"Yes sir," replied his bodyguards aloud.

"Tao, you just keep Krystal here. I needed in the company. Let me know if anything happens. ", Said Mr. Choi go out of the room. Then Tao nods to him.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

Minho stared Krystal wistfully, his eyes filled with tears. Hold back something that is ready to come out of the corner of his eye. She handheld hard hands, visibly upset and angry.

'I'm sorry Krsytal .. I did not mean to stay away from you in that place. but I'm just trying to normalize the deep feelings that you .. ', Minho whispered softly.

Krystal has not been realized, her face still pale. Quietly asleep in her bed.


Tok! Tok! Tok!
 


Minho immediately opened the door of Krystal’s room, and Tao is surprised to see that look on his face like Minho angry and upset.

"What is it?", Tao be confused with the attitude of his partner.

"Hyung, tell me. What is going on? Is he doing it? ", Minho glared at Tao.

"Sorry, I can not be sure. But I think he has been back. And we, need to be more vigilant guard Krystal .. ", Tao replied calmly.

"I feel stupid, idiot, idiot Hyung ..", he said weakened.



" Your concentration still good. And no need to worry about it,  Minho .. "

“Hyung, I'm not talking about-"

"I know. I know what you're talking about. "

Minho bowed. Tao patted Minho’s shoulder softly.

"If you look at her before the performance there, how she needed you before staging ..."

Minho quickly looked Tao, full of curiosity. However Tao just smiled.

"Unghhh dad-daddy ...", they both realize groans of Krystal, Tao quickly approached Krystal who start conscious.

"You're awake Krystal-shii?", Tao smiled and tried to be calm, as if nothing happened.

"Hmm yes .. Arhh where am I? ", Krystal holding her own head, feeling a little dizzy.

"In your room, you just relax. There Minho who take care of you ... ", said Tao.

"Dad?"

"He went to the office because there was a sudden urgent business", said Tao again.

"Ah Minho, where is he?"

Minho approached her bed walked upright, be calm like Tao.

"Are you looking for me?", Minho asked staring at Krystal. Staring? Hey, this is the first time Minho looked at her when he is talking. Krystal quickly embraced Minho who is at her bedside. Still wrapped in blankets and sit up in bed, she hugged Minho tightly.

"Stay here for me! I beg you! You know I feel like I’m so scared.. hikss ", said Krystal.

Minho shocked, staring instant Tao, and the Tao nodded with a smile, make a signal for Minho. Then Tao stepped out of the room, and close the door.

Minho pulled apart Krystal slowly, and sit in a chair near the bed Krystal. Minho take her both hands gently. Hey, what's wrong with our Minho guys?? >_< *the authors full of envy*

"Sorry if I was too rude and arrogant to you Krystal-shii ..", Minho said as he looked at the beautiful Krystal eyeballs.

"I don’t make it a problem .. I promise to obey all your prohibition, Minho. I do not care how your attitude to me. One thing that I want, you should not be far from me, like that .. "

"I understand .. But you also Think about Chanyeol, Krystal-shii .. "

"Anio, I’m very angry at him now. It's cool to me. "

Krystal somehow has a little speech made Minho feel calm and .... comfortable.

"There, do not cry anymore. Without you ask, I will always be by your side, because it's my job. ", Said Minho wiping Krystal tears with his thumbs, gently. Then looked at the beautiful eyes, and smiled. Krystal is surprised to see a smile Minho, who can say only this time it's Krystal look sweet smile. * Omo omo omo! Author heart beat faster when writing this section chinguuu!! > <*

Deg deg!

Deg deg!

Minho heart beat faster when both eyes look at this closely.

"I want to go that place again!", Krystal whined.

"Hm? What place? ", asked Minho with a puzzled face.

"Yahhh .. Have you forgotten? A very fun you've ever bring me the time .. "

"Ooh, do you want to go there?"

"Yes, really want! Hehehe "

"But it can not be just the two of us to go there .."

"Waeyo???"

"Circumstances beyond being extremely unsafe for you. You understand, don’t you? "

"Hmm .. Okay ... "



Minho smiled when he see the change in attitude Krystal is understandd to ban and requirements that he proposed.

 

@ ... @ ... @

When arrive at that place...

"Waahhh ... have not here a long time .. ", shouted Krsytal running around the place.



"So this is the answer Krystal-shii??", Tao teased with a shout.

Krystal stop the activity, then run toward Tao and Minho are standing under a big, shady tree.

"What do you mean Tao?", Krsytal asked innocently.

"Are you sure? you have not come here??", Tao increasingly being teased. Krystal trying to figure out what the purpose of the talk Tao.

"So Minho who brought you to this place hm?"

"Yak!! You're really-"

"I know it!!  hahaha! Neol Minho jahaeyo, You like Minho, right?? "

"Yak, Tao ahjushii!"

Yak! Do not call me ajhushii! "

"Hahaha you ajhushii!", Then run to escape from Tao who is ready to punish her.

Minho just only laugh at the scene is pretty funny.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

After that....



"I want to go to the toilet for a while, you are with Tao first, okay?", Minho said. Krystal nods. Minho run towards the public toilets. But before going into the toilet, he stopped at a restaurant and looked carefully 2 people who presumably he knows. Looks familiar and intimate.

"No way! Andwae! It’s possible! What if she knew...?? ", Minho whispered with wavering gaze staring both partners.

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, thanks for all of you who gave me the spirit of my exams and also support me  to keep write this ff story.. Finally I've update it to ya chingu ^^ sorry for late update.. hope you like it and keep reading! :) Big thanks for my readers, especially for my sister Dwi Putri Ramadhanty who share this story  :* also all of you who left ur comments here.. I'll appreciate it! ^-^