My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

"Are you kidding?? You may not be able to cancel it .. ", Tao looked at her very cool and full of mystery. Yes, he refused the offer of Krystal to cancel her trip to Aussie today.

"I can not go now ..", Krystal insisted on maintaining her desire, who knows what she would do if she managed to make Tao persuaded by her desire.

"Andwae.. You want to Aussie, Mr Choi also had arranged a place for you there. And now with all the ease you want to cancel?? Ck! ", Tao chuckled wonder.

"You must understand why I cancel-"

"Yes! I really understand what's your excuse! But can you learn to be responsible??! What would be your choice, you have to live it! Like it or not, that's CHOICE! ", Suddenly heightened emotions Tao, enough to make Krystal aware of her mistake to give up the fight for her love, Minho.

 

Tao stood up, approached Krystal with a look that is very unpleasant.


"We'd be better leave now ...", he said, glancing around his watches one of his hands.

"You do not understand my feelings ... ", Get down, reluctant to gaze at Tao.

"Your feelings, not my bussiness .. I'm just doing my job, you asked me to help  forgetting about him. And now, I'm doing.. ", Sounded flat and small enough Krystal reminded him of the agreement.

 

Krystal looked at Tao with full of hate, anger, disgust. Without fear, she stood as if challenging Tao.

"You said you did not want to think like a kid instead?", Tao added.

 

Krystal stared cynically.

 

For anything, it makes Krystal getting sick with words. She was ready to hit the Tao if once again say that makes up the blood. A few seconds they looked at each other, ending when Krystal stepped out her room in disgust.

Blam!

Krystal closed the door with a grunt. Tao smiled at her behavior is so childish.



"It is easily provoked, huh?", Just line him smile, to see the behavior Krystal very easy to guess.

Then he returned back ordered Bodyguard move all the goods are ready to be brought out of the room. Tao looks like a face full of triumph with events just between the two of them. Krystal rightfully learned to appreciate a choice, whether it is her own choice.

.

.
 

At the Incheon Airport..


Place in the crowd waiting for the flight schedule, Krsytal sit with a face full of disappointment. Because her wishes can not come true. While playing a soft drink hers, she waited for her flight schedule to arrive.



"Akh! It ! Why am I so stupid! Why do I have to ask for him to  help me, to forget Minho??!! ", Muttered irritably, shaking her head.

 

Like crazy.

 

No matter the view of those who looked at him with fear or wonder.

"YAK!! WHAT YOU SEE??!! AM I FREE OR SPECTACLE JOKE FOR YOU HUH??! ", Felt disturbed,s he scolded everyone who saw herself with a look that bothered her. But that just makes them all approached her with a look that is ready for killing.

"Yak! What do you want to do???? ", Krystal begin to panic.

"You think?", One man from the crowd muttered.

"Not funny stuff to me!! I could have cried to make you-"

Suddenly the sound of music echoing strains in this place, ah no, there seems to be playing a piano in here. Briefly, here?

Instantly hubbub at this place turns into silence, everyone become silent. Atmoshpere of silence is created in this place. Hey, this feels really weird and awkward. There is what exactly is this?

"Music is, I .. ever heard when .. ", Krystal whispered.

Before long, the crowd begin to pull as giving way to someone. And make Krystal clearly see who's stepped running toward her, Minho?

Even if I can only live for one day
Do you know how much I miss you and how much my heart aches
I miss you so much, through the ravages of the passage of time

My tired footsteps bring me to your side, unknowingly
Even though I know there's nothing I can do for you.

"I love you" - words I keep shouting in my heart
"I love you" - words I can only whisper behind your back
"I love you" - words that I can not speak for fear they will disappear
I love you so much it scares me


"Minho ....", she slowly stood up from her seat.

 

Something ready to explode, the heart beating very fast, she found it hard to catch her breath. Her face is hot today. Minho sings that song? For her? This time?


Like the galaxy of stars in the night
Within my sight but out of my reach and touch
Watching over you is my duty


Minho facing himself with Krystal. Grabbing her soft hand is he missed today. Singing, looking at the beautiful eyes.

Waiting every day till it Becomes an obsession
Expectations of you rising above my height

"I love you" - words I keep shouting in my heart
"I love you" - words I can only whisper behind your back
"I love you" - words that I can not speak for fear they will disappear
I love you so much it scares me

I have to confess my love for you today
Even if I can only live for one day
Now I'm going to confess, I'm going to say "I love you"


The song ends with the sweet kiss to the back of the hand Krystal. Krystal really feels her  legs  become limp, but she tried to keep her  balance.

"Eotte? My voice is good, right? ", He joked as he pinched her nose, Krystal.

"Yak! You're embarrassing Minho .. ", she lowered her head quickly.

 

Avoiding from the view of those present to them. View describes the sympathy and touched by the efforts of Minho in expressing his feelings, in a public place like this.

"Do you like that song?", Minho asked gently, his hands take Krystal's face so he could stare at the face that is he missed.

"i've ever heard of it .."

"Yeah, I know .. But now I sing it in front of you, in person .. "

 

“.............”

 

“Can you forgive me?”


"I'm ... I ... "

Without removing his gaze to Krystal, she signaled to someone to carry out their duties.

Srrtt! Srrtt!



A large poster that read 'Be my wife?' Hanging not far from them. Amazement, she covered with both hands.

"You did this.... all?", With trembling voice she muttered.

 

 Minho shook his head, tried to signal to her that they were helping his plan.

Seen Mr. Choi, Tao and some students were standing not far from her. Smiled and waved to her.

“Are you canceling their art show?"

"Anio. Performing arts have finished earlier. Taemin, he knew about this plan. And forced to involve themselves in the implementation of this plan. He is playing the piano .. "

"MWO?? He can play the piano?? "

"Why? You've no idea if his face is plain and holy have a pretty astounding talent? "

"So you all deliberately-"

"Ne, I want you to believe that this love, just for you, only for you, Krystal .."


“.........."

 "Please, would you mind to be my wife, Choi Krystal?", Minho tiny grasping Krystal hands .

"Should I answer now?"

"Yes .."

"I ......."


@ ... @ ... @

 

6 Years later ..

"Yoboseyo .. Appa ...huh... Bogoshipo .. ", sounds spoiled child of the phone, making his chuckle and smile.

"Ne, appa missed you too ...", replied the man.

"Appa, so go home today??"

"Ne, but after the work is finished here .."

"Eomma is cooking Appa’s favourite food today .. "

"Ne, araseo .. Dad will be home soon. Can Appa speak with Eomma? "

"Ne .. Chakamman Appa.. ", Then there was the little boy to call his mother.

 

Shortly footsteps coming toward the phone.

"You're home today, right?", Sounds like hope, yes, hoping his return to the Aussie plan implemented today.

"I try... my affairs in Seoul after completion. Dad asked me to attend a meeting with Mr Lee this afternoon .. "

"Then you can come here so late at night?"

"I'm sorry dear ..."



"Hm .. Yoogeun miss you so much .. "

"I miss him too .. But, it has become my responsibility dear .. ", he tried to give understanding for her, again.

"Yes, but what reason should I give him now, huh? He really wants to meet you .. It has been 1 years you participated father undergo his business, and yoogeun really need you now .. "

"Well, I promise .. This time it will not fail again. "

"Ne .. You do not to forget to eat. Do not forget that regular vitamins That I tell you .. "

"Ne, I always drink it .. Thank you for reminding me, my wife. "

 

Bluish!

 

Her cheeks become so blossom now, seen red as a Rose.

"Yak! Do not talk like that! "

"Hm? Waeyo? "

"You're embarrassing me ..."

"Hahahaha .. Krystal, you're my wife is reality right now "

"It is .. I'll see you later .. See ya! "

Pip!

Minho quickly distanced his cell phone, laughing with her funny attitude is very naive and innocent. Nothing has changed in the slightest. The nature, behavior, all the same as he knew her since the first meeting.

Then he divert his gaze to a large picture frame hanging on the wall of his office. A small family is completed his life now. To feel so filled with their presence, Krystal and small handsome prince, Yoogeun, Choi Yoogeun. The boy's face looks very similar to him.

 It's been almost 1 years he was doing business in the city of Seoul with Mr. Choi and Tao. Their business skyrocketed rapidly, thus busy making it difficult for small home where the family was waiting, Aussie. Krystal choose to settle there because her career is very nice and very well developed there.

"Thank you because you have filled my life ..", smiled at the photo showing the happiness of a family.

.

.

-Aussie, 01:00 AM-


Cklek!

Carefully he entered a house, seems quiet and it looks like they are asleep. Instantly he was shocked when he saw his second angel fell asleep on the couch before the fire of the heated space.

Slowly he maintained smooth touch that cheek. Beautiful, beauty never faded in the slightest in his eyes.

Chu ~

Minho kissed the cheek of the owner. Kissed her gently, without intending want to ruin a beautiful dream the woman he loves.

"Unghh ..", she sighed.

"I'm home dear ...", he whispered in the ear Krystal. Krystal smiled happily. She get up from her sleep with caution, fear their beloved son wake up.

"I'm glad you keep your promise .."

"I did miss you .."

Krystal laughed a little, then it's a great body hugging tightly.

"You know what? I missed you too .. ", whispered Krystal.

 

Minho replied with a smile.

"Sorry if I troubled you with taking care of Yoogeun leave you alone here .."

"Anio .. I was happy with my role at this time .. Being a mother and a wife for you .. "

"So do I. .. Hehehe ".

Slightly flexing his arms, kissed her forehead lovingly beloved wife. The kiss is warm and soothing to the soul both. Do not feel their lips collide to remove a deep sense of longing. Brings together all the feelings that they want to convey, it happens tonight.

"Appa!", Calling him from little boy.



Soon they are off intimacy that is created in this room, when a little voice calling him excitedly. Minho looked at him, smiled, and began to expand both clad in shirt long muscular arms. Can expect up to do with the child he loved. Choi Yoogeun.



"Appa ~ I really missed you!", He said with a tight hug Minho, seemed not to want to take it off again.

 

Minho replied with a gentle caress on the hair smooth and tidy his boys.

"Hey, do you think Appa didn’t miss, huh?"

"Huh? Dad rarely come here .. "

Yoogeun pursing his lips, spoiled, spoiled child being with a man who is his idol, Choi Minho.

 

Yes, since Minho married her and has power over most of the family's shares Choi, Mr. Choi Minho endorsed the official name, it shows that Minho is indeed part of the Choi family members. Although not of the blood family members.

"Aigo ~ ~ Mommy's been explained to you .. Dad did not come home because he has to help grandpa in Seoul dear ... ", Krystal took over their conversation, gently pinching his cheeks with exasperation.

"Ne, mommy had often told it to me ~"

"Okay okay .. As an apology, Daddy will take you on vacation tomorrow .. How? "

"Really???", Yoogeun round eyes spontaneously.

"Ne, where are you going? Zoo? Forum for the game? Or we have to-"



"Hey come on. Can we talk tomorrow to a place that we will visit tomorrow? There's still time .. So, let your father rest first .. Ara? ", Krystal remind them to get some rest, as she took a thick jacket and briefcase belongs to her husband.

"Ne mommy ~", they said simultaneously.

Krystal could only laugh and see the funny behavior if it met their compactness. Hm, really feel fortunate to have a son Yoogeun,  funny and really smart like his father, Minho. Very good at talking, making us melt with every utterance that comes out dar tiny lips.

Minho, very responsible man and loved her sincerely. Make sure and believe that happiness is right for her, for Krystal.


............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


"Do you love him?"

"I do not know  dad .."

"Really?"

"I .... I ... Just can not forget .. "

"Do you torture yourself, if you're still in love with him by doing all this. Then greet his love with love and sincerity. Don’t ever win your ego that would destroy happiness is waiting for you. Because happiness belongs to all people, all people who  living in this world. Have a happy life is a precious gift from God. And you are entitled for that, my dear .. “

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cklek!

"You do not want to rest? Yoogeun is asleep. Looks like he was sleepy and tired of waiting me .. ", Minho's deep voice resuscitate her reverie.

 Yes, Krystal daydreaming, remembering her conversation with her father about a few years ago when indecision dominate her in that time. Which makes re-think about her decision to leave Minho. About her decision to give up for her love for Minho.

"Ne, he missed you ..", said Krystal short.

"I miss you too .. Can we get up to do tonight? ", With a mischievous look, he stared at Krystal.

"MWO?? Anio .. I'm not ready to give Yoogeun sister! "

"Huh ... Waeyo?"

"Just do not."

"Hmm well. You really do not ever change .. Hehe "

"Haishh .. You really are .. "

"What? I really?? "

For a moment she sighed, and looked at Minho with a sense of love.
 

...................................................................................................................................................
"Follow your heart .. Then you will find the true meaning of happiness .. "

...................................................................................................................................................

Krystal stepped closer to the man who is standing in the doorway of their room. Stocky body hugging it tightly, enjoying the scent of a man is she missed.

"Absolutely really makes my life so perfect now .. Thank you Minho, You're my guardian angel .. "

"And you are my angel which I must guard as safe as possible. And our little angel, Yoogeun. Thank you for giving me Yoogeun. "

".........."

"Saranghaeyo ... Choi Krystal. "

"Nado, jeongmal sarang ... Choi Minho "

 

Happiness is the right of all people, and we are entitled to have over it. Give up the fight for happiness in life, it will lead us to desperate the good of God's plan for us. Fight for if indeed it is the best for us, to hear what our conscience. Like love, because love is not a matter that can be easily replaced. But rather something that is on hold and strive to complement and enhance the life of every person in the world.

 

-The End-

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello everyone .... How do ya think about the ending of story "My Guardian Angel"? Finally with a sense of love to you all * my readers *, I make the ending of this story to be happy. Thank you to all my readers, all of which have voting, to comment on this story. I as the author of this story, to be so touched and pleased with the enthusiasm you all for reading this story / wipe tears / Once again, thank you .. And for you guys who want to meet and chat about anything * K-pop also * of course you can add my FB account Astrii Kusuma Wardhani or follow me on twitter @astrii_EL. See you again in my other fanfic *of course Minstal also * ^ ^ anyeonghi / bowed and waving /

FYI: The song was sung by minho in this chapter is Even if I live just one day - Jo hyun jae (Ost. 49 days)