My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

3 weeks go by ...

"Ne, thank you for taking care of my files .. So when I'm leaving? ", Said a young girl on her cell phone. Look she was sitting relaxed in a cafe, where she had visited before. When she was with someone who had been before. And watching her photo with her lovely daddy.



"Ah, yeah right. Should I take a night flight alone .. Because I still have my business to finish here. ", A little smile, as she played a small spoon beside her small glass cup.

"To deliver the tickets to me this afternoon .. Okay? ".

"........"

"Yeah, I'll see you later .. Thank you .. ".

Flip!

After a conversation with one of the plane ticket clerk, she focused back with mild coffee drinks are already waiting for her.

"Omo ... My coffee ... ", she quickly drinks small cup coffee in a hurry because it’s getting cold.

After enjoying coffee, she took a small notebook from her little bag. She opened the little book, and pay close attention on every list that is written on one sheet of paper. Do not want anythings to get passed.

Again she smiled when she realized that if all that has done and to be prepared and ready. She quickly reinsert it into a small book bag. And returned to her coffee.

"Huuaa ... Omma, I want to place a very broad hill that ... hukkss .. ", the sound of whining little girl, about 5 years old. The little girl was crying and persuaded her mother to comply to her wishes.

"Why do we get there? There is nothing interesting dear .. ", the mother answered.

"Mwoya? There, there, there. I love to play among the beautiful flowers. And I feel comfortable when playing there. "

The young girl was shocked when herad the sentence in catapult the little girl. She felt like something trying to remind her of something important thing in her life.

"Since when do you like flowers?"

"Hm .. Since ... Kibum oppa gave it to me .. ", with the boy's embarrassed to answer her question.

"Aigo .. You like Kibum oppa? ", The mother was little cheeks pinched her favorite child. A little tease. And the response of the children was very funny. She smiled so happy, innocently.

"I'm happy if Kibum oppa gave me flowers from the hill. Because the interest is still fragrant and fresh. Kibum oppa tell me if he gave me a flower, because he sincerely loves me. ", With plain style, she explained to her mother.

"Huh? Really? "

"Yes mommy... And he said if I was a flowers and Kibum oppa is the garden. So we both will never split up. "

Young girl's eyes filled with tears. Whatever that meant, it certainly accidentally, as she thought.

"Although kibum oppa has sleep forever, but I believe, he will remain close to my side. Because he is a guardian angel, mother .. "

"Ne, kibum oppa will always be present and will always live in our hearts. You miss him? "

"Very! I really miss kibum oppa .... huh. I miss, mom ... "

"You want to keep smiling happy to kibum oppa?"

"Ne ..."

"You have to keep alive the spirit of drawing. I bet, it is desirable to you from kibum oppa .. "

"Really???"

"Ne, he once said that he wanted, his little sister can continue his hobby. Do you remember? "

"Of course I remember! Designer,  right Mom? "

"Very clever! Brother, kibum, would be very proud if you can to be successful. "

"I will try as much as possible the spirit and ... To kibum oppa. "

"Well, mom eating ice cream treat. Do you want to? "

Quickly the girl nodded her head. Helping hands quickly moved at her mother's hand-held, and with lively she walked down the street.

"Krystal?", The man said behind her. She was surprised, without realizing she had been daydreaming.

"Gwenchana? ", He took a seat in front of her. Stared at the young girl's face carefully, Krystal.

"Ah sorry .. Maybe I'm too tired. We'd better come over piano practice. Soon the afternoon, and I had to prepare my departure tomorrow. ", She replied nervously.

"Did not you take the afternoon flight?".

"Yes, it's just that I do not have time to prepare for tomorrow. I have an appointment with a friend's father in the father's office .. Father left important files that should be brought to the Aussie. "

"Ooh .. I see .. "

"Tao, can we go now?"

"Of course."

They both stood up, and walked out of the cafe. Approaching a luxury car waiting for them.

Brrmmmm ......

"The little girl reminded me of our first moments of  us, Minho .. I miss you ... ", muttered Krystal.

.

.

"How? What all is in order? ", Tao go to Krystal who walked out of a room.

"Yes, all my files will be in the care and sent to Aussie ..", she replied casually, without a load.

"That's good, I do not believe if you're going to be a music teacher there. And your career, should have rapid progress ".

"I'll do what I can. Hehe .. Actually I quite heavy step away from all this. "

"Because-",  he did not finish the sentence when Krystal gives a sign to not forward it.

"I want to chamber music for a while. Madame Victoria wants to see you. There she wanted to talk about my affairs in Aussie. "

Tao nodded in understanding. Without waiting anymore, she’s leaving Tao. To a place where she will be greatly missed this wrought. The place where she was happy and free in of expression, issuing a feeling, and no work restrictions.

Cklek!

Door open, the lights are still on and the room still looks clean and tidy. She approached the grand piano in the middle of this large room. Slowly, but surely. Great piano touch it with a sense of love and emotion. Then sit on the couch, where the player will start the action.

"I definitely miss you. Old piano. ", Chuckled as recalling her childhood in this room. Yes, since childhood she has been practicing the piano in this building, room and piano is a silent witness to a very impressive career.

"Can I play a song with accompaniment you?"

"........."

"I want to lay out what I'm feeling right now. I .... internalize its own feel tired. "

"........."

"You do not mind it if I use you, for the last time?"

"......."

She smiled wryly. Slowly she point fingers approached the piano tools. Closing her eyes. Imagine what she would like to imagine. And be honest with herself about what she felt at this time, through a song and a little of the old piano accompaniment.

 

It was a wearisome love

That had barely ended now

For a long time

You, who had only been looking at me..

Must have gotten tired of being in love

 

It was a tiring love

That never left me alone even for a moment

The love that you had always been expecting from me

Alone, i didn't even know the little things that i should do for you

 

 

Because of that kind of love, you had left me

Right now, you can live freely, right?

It's a good thing that i sent you away

Do not be concerned about consoling me

But these flowing tears,

I still can't stop them from flowing

 

It was a tiring love

Endlessly, you only looked at me

Even though i was always the one who hurt her

Still.. Like a fool with no contempt..

She could never bring herself to hate me

 

Because of that kind of love, you had left me

Right now, you can live freely, right?

It's a good thing that i sent you away

Do not be concerned about consoling me

But these flowing tears,

I still can't stop them from flowing

 

I really couldn't say anything

When you said that we should break up,

Your face was sadder than  i was

If only you had known then

Inside my heart, you like the air that i breathe

You're a very valuable person

 

Is it possible for you to come back to me?

So that i can breathe again with you by my side

Even if it's a tiring love

Even if it's a dull love

If you're here with me

I do not care about those things

 

Harmonization is very touching, profound meaning for her. She closed the eyes again, and grains tears flow slowly through the smooth cheeks.

"I'll still love you .. Minho ... ", she whispered. Looked down, trying to realize that desire along with the man she loved was a very unlikely thing. It's been 2 weeks she no longer communicates with Minho. Reportedly, he has had other jobs, and happy life. Maybe now he has another lover, another woman he loves. After her, Krystal.

Feel if she’s strong enough to stand up, he prepares to leave this place. With a limp she turned to walk to the door. But she choked up when she saw someone had been standing not far from her. Looked at her with melancholy. Krystal blinked her eyes rapidly, could she be dreaming? Or she is daydreaming?

"Have I gone crazy?", She whispered.

Slowly he approached her. Carefully she looked at Krystal. Seen from the eyes of magnitude, implying a sense of longing is so deep.

"The song is good .. And ..... the strains of beautiful music ... ", the voice, the last she heard it 2 weeks ago, on hostiptal. And now he was standing in front of her. Back in shape as before.

"Y-You ... How can you be .... here? ", Krystal stammered.

"Ah, I am a vocal teacher in this place."

"Hm? Teacher ... vocal? "

"Ne, I decided to channel my abilities here. It's been almost a month I share my knowledge to the children of my students. "

"You have students??"

"Yak! Of course I have, do you even are able to .... "



"Huh? You follow my life?? "

"Wow! Very confident you ..! Surely not, I'm very busy in my train students .. "

"Still you are new here .."

"Yes, I know it .."

"Well, congratulations on duty .. And success always for you. ", A sweet smile she gave to him.

"Thank you. But I see you've been crying ...Then... There's no my necklace on your neck ...Did you- "

"Krystal", someone called her outside the room.

She quickly see who is calling, then ran up to the man and left Minho with a face that looked a little odd.

"Let's go home .. I'm hungry .. ", said Krystal whining like a child.

"Oh yes, your files are put in my car. We clean up first, a little messy. "

"Okay, let's fast!", Then walk a little run left the room.

.

.

Krystal busy sitting on a couch in front of the building where he used to practice. She was busy with her papers.

"Yak! Tao Pabo! How can he prepare's all like this?? Highly irregular ", she muttered.

Wushh ~

Strong winds quickly passing, make her  papers are not organized fly into the streets. Panic, she runs oout to catch the papers.

"Ah!", she said they were delighted when caught. And return the papers it quickly.

Srtt!

Someone took the rest of the paper. Curious, he was reading the paper is from. and was shocked when he saw the paper in detail what was in his grasp this time.


"Aussie?", He was stunned when he saw a familiar name so she is listed in the paper.

 

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omooo.. Minho just know about the departure of krystal.. Will he stop Krystal?? We'll se chingu ~ Then that song which Krystal sing is a asong of Onew of SHINe solo. The title is Can't stop these flowing tears. I used the translate of that song to this scene, very touching to me T^T ~~ Write down your comments here ^^