My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

Ciit!

Finally they arrived at the house, garage car slowly closed automatically.


"Huahhh .. This is a very tiring day! Minho thank you  and Tao ahjushii hehehe ", Krystal joked as she stretched her arms after getting out of her car which is parked neatly in the garage, get excited because the game winning three of them on the hill this afternoon. Yes, three of them do a game that requires no small race, and there should be a winner among three of them.

"Okay, I admit defeat .. hmppff .. ", Tao put in front of them annoyed face.

"Well, so Krystal has to call you Tao ahjuhshi, hyung? Ckck, really funny hahaha .. ", Minho glanced at Tao with a smile.

"Yak! You can not behave like that on your Hyung! ", Muttered Tao. Tao folded his arms across his chest field.

"Hahaha mian, mian Hyung .. I do not mean to be rude to you .. "

"Hah! You two, really .. You go in first, I want to check the bodyguard while in front of the other. ", Then walked out of the two of them, looked at Tao very cute.

"Tao really a nice person, and very good. No wonder dad really appreciate him .. "Krystal whispered.

"MWO??", Ops! Minho seemed to hear what she was saying.

"Ah, it's nothing Minho. Let's go! Looks like tonight will be very cold .. ", Krystal rubbing her hands because she feel the weather starting to get colder tonight. Minho follow Krystal the steps in front of her. They walked past the two special small footpath for pedestrians around a small park, connecting to the main door.

"You turned out to be fun Minho .. So smart to follow in any situation ", enthused Krystal, then walks slowly.

"Yeah, and it's a skill I should have Krystal-shii"

"Well, just call me Krystal.."

Minho little shocked when Krystal says like that.

"Hey, did you hear me, Minho?", Krystal turned around, faced with Minho. Minho round his eyes, then nodded in answer to the question Krystal. Overview smiled, then go back steps.

"That song ...", Minho seemed hesitant to finish the sentence. Krystal turned her back and dealing with Minho.

"The song?", Krystal wants Minho finish the sentence.

"The song that you bring in concert this morning."

"Oh, it's not my song Minho .."

"You know what? I'm actually not too fond of classical music .. "

"Hm? Why? It is a unique and fun music .. "

"I do not know, but the song arrangements were you brought ... really makes me feel good to hear it .. "
 


Bluisshh!
 


Krystal flushed face, the effect of talk Minho who seems quite amazed her.

"Yak! You're overrated! ", Krystal small grumble, then resumed her pace near the main door of the large house that has been halted.

"Only hope????", Minho said with a slightly higher tone.
 


Tap!

 

Krystal stopped, but this time he do not turn around. Somehow heart throb so fast this time.

"You feel that someone you love is just a dream for you??", Minho finish the sentence, and stepped closer to Krystal.

"Who do you mean by that person?"

"Tsk, secret. You may not know it .. ", then stuck out her tongue quickly to Minho, Minho pursue getting a little annoyed and Krystal is already running first.
 


Brakk!
 


The main doors open, "ahahahahhahahahaa .. Gosh .. Minho ahahahaa ", Krystal begged to Minho not to do it like that, because it makes Krystal feel tired.



"Krsytal?", Calling someone in the living room. Pensively sit on the couch. Krystal is surprised to know who he is. Chanyeol?



"Akhem .. I think you have to finish your problem with him.. ", after that Minho go into another room.

Chanyeol stepped into Krystal, still silent sculpting the initial position.

"I'm worried .. The news, I'm sure if it was not a surprise or attractions to impress of the audience. Right?? ", Chanyeol looked at Krystal full of fear.

"Tsk, what do you care?", Krystal answered curtly.

"What? What's wrong honey? Why do you say that? "

"You're still asking the reason I say that?? What's wrong with my Chanyeol?? "

Chanyeol sighed, understand if the girlfriend is upset because his absence at the most important event for the Krystal.

"I'm sorry dear .. I really-"

"No need! Because I often heard you say that .. "

"What do you mean?"

"You've changed .. "

"I??"

"Yes, who else???"

"Me or you are changing???"



Krystal stare at Chanyeol so freaky, feeling strange with Chanyeol question.

"Why you don’t answer me??"

"Why should I answer weird question Chanyeol??"

"Weird? You're dodging now Krystal .. "

What?? Chanyeol call Krystal by her real name? Not to call his affection? Okay, it looks like Krystal’s made mistakes to Chanyeol so that he could say such a thing.

"I?? Why would I?? "

"I have to explain that??? You know what? I'm so worried, I direct permission from the office when I heard the news about the actual concert is not like that fact. I call your cell phone repeatedly, but you did not answer. I was almost mad with worry about you ..! "

Krystal aghast Chanyeol shocked by the sentence that made it start to feel ............. guilty. Chanyeol, that face both eyes filled with tears, if it tears?

“Then, I decided to go to your house, and you're going out .. You're having fun over there?? "

Krystal shifted her gaze to the other corner of the room, not want to look at him now.

"I'm waiting here with great anxiety. But you-"

"Enough! Then, what's the problem Chanyeol?? "

"You're asking what's the problem?? Who did you go with?? "

"Tsk, Minho? You're jealous of him .. Come on Chanyeol, he is just my-"

"I'm tired of hearing it!!"

Krystal little backed him, surprised by the response of such unusual lover she had never seen before. So mad at her?

"Chanyeol-ah .."

"Ssshhh ....", Chanyeol bowed his head, he closed his eyes tightly. Then looked back at Krystal the rest of the grains visible tears still in his eyes.

"You’ll better rest now ... You must be tired .. Krystal .. Good night ", and walked out of the room quickly. Krystal stunned, and after Chanyeol realized she want to pursue him, but ...
 


Srett!
 


Hand that prevented her from stepping, a hand clutching Krystal. Krystal see who detained her this time? And it ...

"Appa?", Krystal reply to grasp it by hugging her father, Mr. Choi.

Mr. Choi also hugged her with great affection.

"Eottohke???? hikss ... hikss ... I really.. hikss ... Confused father .... "

"Everything will be alright, just let he makes himself so calm down  first. It's useless if you're in it, there will be no settlement of love ... "

"Hikss .. I feel guilty father ... hikss .. hikss .... "

"Shhh .. Calm down dear .. It's just a misguided emotion. Trust me .. "

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

Mr. Choi's room ...

Mr. Choi returned to his room after having accompanied Krystal who is concerned that Chanyeol. Krystal fell asleep in her room now. He sit on a sofa large enough sipping alcohol.
 


Tok! Tok! Tok!
 


"Come ..", Mr Choi command.

Once let into the room, a tall man with a full face firmly stepped into the room Mr. Choi. Then bending his body a bit, then back to his original position.

"Are there any new from that, Tao?", Mr. Choi asked after sipping his drink.



"No sir ..", said Tao with a flat face.

"Ssshhh.... How could not there!", Mr Choi slams his glass to the wall, and the glass shattered.

"We all have trace of the existence of the perpetrator, but the results have not been found sir .."

"Stupid!!! So stupid! "

"..........................."

"Use all your skills, your brain!!"

"............................."

"I do not want to lose for the second time ..", Mr Choi's voice begin to weaken. And he bowed his head, as he tore his hair.

"Sorry sir, we will try our best .."

"He could make my woman love was dead ... And now, my daughter ... I will not let him hurt at all! "

"Yes sir, I understand what you are feeling .."

"You are the key to this family secret, keep it.. whatever happens .. "

"Yes sir .."

"Minho, does he know about this??"

Tao paused for a moment, considering Minho aware something contrary to the reality.


"No, sir .."

"That's good, I feel his attitude is to be very strange to Krystal when he was schooling in America 4 years ago when I was having a business there"

"............................."

" let I that tell him, if it’s about time ..."

"Yes sir .."

 

@ ... @ .... @

 

The next morning ...

"Krystal-shii, Chanyeol is waiting out there", said one of her bodyguard.

"What? Chanyeol come here?? ", Krystal round eyes because too surprised.

"Yes noona .."

"Well, I'll come out to see him soon .."

 


Tap tap tap!
 


Krystal stand by the main door, looking for Chanyeol, but not found. Gently a pair of hands grasp  her with a lily flower hugged her from behind, Krystal become embarrassed when she find out who is embracing her tenderly this time.

"Mianhae ..", then kissed Krystal's shoulder gently. Oh God, he's smart to make Krystal melt like this. She quickly release the hug, then exposes herself to the man.

"Hey, it's in the house ... What if someone see us??? ", Krystal little panic with her Chanyeol behavior.



"Hmm, I just want to apologize ..", said Chanyeol soft, very different from his tone a little rough as last night.



"Ah no-no-no .. I should apologize to you. Me, I'm less sensitive to the situation .. ", Krystal shake her head quickly, denied Chanyeol should apologize to her.

Chanyeol smiled, then grabbed Krystal hand gently, then kissed the back of her hands.

"Instead of I was not present at the concert yesterday .. I want to buy you some ice cream at Kekkou Caffe where we met first. How? ", Chanyeol still holding the tiny hand.

"You want us to get there??", Krystal smiled happily.

"Why? You want to go somewhere else? "

"No, actually I'm very glad you take me there .. I miss the ice cream we used to buy .. hehehe "

"Yes, at that time you were buying me. Now, it’s my turn .. "

Krystal nodded her head and laughed.

"You want to go?", Suddenly attacked the man standing behind Chanyeol. Chanyeol surprised when he know that if the talks that Mr. Choi, the father of Krystal. Deftly Chanyeol saluted Mr. Choi, and Mr. Choi smiled.

"Dad, let me to go with Chanyeol, I beg you ...", Krsytal put  her puppy-eyes. Hope this stance devastatingly powerful for her father to let her go only with Chanyeol. Nothing else.

"Are you sure??", Mr Choi said to Krystal.

"I will try to keep Krystal as well as possible,  Mr Choi ..", Chanyeol answered with a smile.

Mr Choi switch stare at Chanyeol, then reply him with a smile.

"Well, 1 hour  is enough?", Mr Choi looked at the clock hands around his arm.

"Dad ....", Krystal seems like no dispensation for him today.

"1 hour is more than enough .. I understand if you have to like it Mr Choi .. "

"Good, then have to go home just in time .."

"Yes Mr. Choi, Gamsahamnida ..", then pay homage to Mr. Choi. After getting a response from his positive sign, Chanyeol holding hands Krystal and stepped out of the house even though Krystal feel a little annoyed with the attitude of his father earlier, and they both go to the car Chanyeol.

"Get out ..", after hearing the command of Mr. Choi, they come out of hiding. One of them is, Tao.



"Follow them .."

"But Minho-“

 

“Just do it!”

 

“Yes Mr. Choi", said Tao while paying homage bent, and re-built. Then Tao give the cue to command his men to undergo Mr Choi.

 

To be continued....