My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

"Wahh .. very nice place!! I like it!! ", Krystal run beautifully painted close to the beach in front of her eyes. Feel so happy on vacation to this place.

"You know what? She is unbelievably wants you to spend time with her .. ", Tiffany said to Chanyeol, they walked relaxed approach that beautiful shore.

"Hahahaha .. Obviously, because she missed me .. ", the release said Chanyeol with laughter.

"You very rarely see her. I do not want if later-"

"I know .. And very understanding. You do not have to worry about it, okay .. ", he snapped by winked one eye. They laughed, and started up the pace towards the coast.

3 both of them are playing with the waves and the beach water is so warm the atmosphere in their own hearts. Seen from Krystal's face is so enjoying her vacation this time, and certainly with her idol man.

"Where is your bodyguard hm??", Tiffany seems a little tease Krystal.

"Haisshhh .. well, the problem has been sorted out .. hehehe, "Krystal replied casually hugging Chanyeol, and Chanyeol reciprocate with his arms bridal style.

"Huaa .. Put me down .. I'm so afraid! ", Krystal is shocked when Chanyeol picked her suddenly.

"Let's go over to the middle beach .. hehe ", Chanyeol stared at Krystal mischievously. Krystal can only surrender of what Chanyeol have done, because this is what she wanted, could be spending her time and making out with her boyfriend.

Chanyeol walked slowly wading through the waves rather loud thump, and it makes Krystal increasingly afraid to walk further away from the coast. She tightened her  grip to the arm Chanyeol. Chanyeol even more, so pleased, he continued his pace, beach water is already soaking half his body. His  body sway due to the rather big waves when they begin to move away from the coast.

"Akhh!", Chanyeol slipped into the sea water. Chanyeol lost balance, and Krystal is detached from Chanyeol. Krystal tried to swim and save herself, she tried to swim her best. But several times she carried the waves pounding fast, and easy to make sea water into .

"Please ..! Ohhkhh! Please ..! ", Krystal tried to ask for help with the endless screaming and waving her  arms give a sign that her  life is being threatened in the middle of the ocean.

"Help!! .. Help me! Ohkhhkk .. ", again and again water into . Se begin to run out of steam in defending herself. Limp, she begin to feel tired because the waves are too strong bang for herself. And almost 5 minutes, she give up. Instantly she has been unconscious, and her body sink into the sea water.
 


Sreett!!

 

A pair of hands grabbed her and lifted to the surface. With remnants of the powers that be, she opened her eyes, and finally .... "phuahh ..!", She can breathe fresh air, feel very lucky indeed she has to survive the threat of life or death.

"Gwenchana?? Hey, realized ..! ", Said a person who is still holding her body as they swim toward the coast.

"Hold on! .. Please.. .. ", whispered the man. Krystal go back into unconsciousness, she is weak and tired with the defense that she has done earlier.

 

@ ... @ ... @

 

"Eunghh ..", Krystal sighed, her eyes slowly thud. Surprised when she find herself in her room.

"You're awake dear??", Chanyeol immediately approached to his girlfriend who has just awakened from a faint, visible from the look on her pale face.

"Why-why did I get here?? Are not we-"

"Sorry dear, I lost my temper with my balance ..", Chanyeol bowed his head, like a penitent.

"Balance?", Krystal learns to remember what happened to them, until she become unconscious.

"Ah, I remember! It's not your fault dear .. I should-"

"No, it's my fault! I really like tease you .. And I really feel guilty .. "

"MWO?? Hahaha well, I'm okay .. Too much of you. Luckily you can save me before, if it can not .... I might ... ", Krystal stop, trying to remember the faces of the people who helped her when she drowned at the beach. But unfortunately, she did not succeed to remember.

"Ah, of course! I would love to help you soon .. hehehe .. ", joked Chanyeol.

Several times she look at  Chanyeol’s chest covered by his collar. Trying to find something that can make sure that her lover is a rescue.

"Waeyo?", Chanyeol looked at her, confused. Krystal quickly shake her head, indicating that there is no need to worry.

"I think you have enough time for this day, and Krystal needs to rest for 3 days .. ", Said Minho who stands in front of the door Krystal, looks relaxed and stiff. And he stepped close to the couple, slightly bending his body, "Please understanding Chanyeol-gun", Minho said. Chanyeol spontaneously stand  up and facing himself  to Minho. Chanyeol eyes as if to give a subtle reminder to Minho that he do not like Minho bothered him.



"If you love her, then you can let her rest today." Minho continued regardless of Chanyeol sharp eyes. Krystal is very familiar with the situation has now,  reached a hostile Chanyeol hand, trying to calm her boyfriend.

"Get rid of me??", Chanyeol stared at Minho cynically. Minho just smiled, "Did you not hear what I said? What is it like kick you? ". Minho Without knowing it, he has to make one's blood boiling and ready to explode at any time.

"What do you mean???", Chanyeol gripping collar Minho, because he felt no resistance to hold in his emotions.

Jziing!



A fairly long samurai perched Chanyeol neck, he immediately froze and do not dare move. Carefully he breathes and does not make a move that could make life lose this time. Krystal is surprised to see it, "TAO AJHUSHIII!". Chanyeol cynical laugh, he quickly do a quick movement to avoid the deadly samurai.

Zep! Zep! Zep!

Chanyeol now faced with the Tao, and the samurai is now being hold Chanyeol legs so as not to be able to do other movements. Back Chanyeol smirked, "Tsk, samurai?". Tao cold stare, stare turned into a warm and welcoming smile even to Chanyeol. They both laughed. "Yes, I'm practicing wushu .. You want to join? ", Tao kindly invited. Tao just pat Chanyeol’s shoulder gently, he smiled back at him with a glance of his eyes, "Maybe next time, I will ..".

Can be seen face Minho and Krystal are very confused and feel really do not understand the brief conversation between Tao and Chanyeol that looks quite familiar and close. Back,  Chanyeol approached Krystal is still sitting on her  bed, with his smooth cheek Krystal, "we proceed on the phone, okay honey?". Krystal nodded slowly, she agreed with Chanyeol. After saying goodbye to Krystal, he strolled out of the room his lover, and followed by Minho and Tao.

Cklek!

The door closed. Now there is only Krystal and her beloved belongings are in the room. For a moment she sighed, either because she is relieved of something, or other reasons.

When she wanted to go back to sleep, she accidentally see a glimpse of objects emit light sheen. Without a doubt, she rise from her bed and walked approached to the object.

Srett!



"Ah, this necklace!", she said, clutching the object. Yes, a necklace bearing halfhearted. It looks like a necklace for lovers, because half of the picture shown Love. Gladly she put the necklace itself, "Yeah, right! A guy who help me in the beach wear it! Hmm, Chanyeol has been saved my life!I think he deliberately makes surprise like this. Because tomorrow I and him .. ", Krystal do not finish the sentence, he looked interested, she is wearing a beautiful necklace, and a little style in front of the bedroom mirror," Beautiful .. ", she says.
 

In the same time..


"Stop all this Chanyeol-gun ..", Minho politely talking like that, but that sentence actually offended Chanyeol again, but this time Chanyeol can hold her temper. He looked at Minho with ask  gaze.

"Do you think I'm silent, it  means I do not know everything ..".

"What do you mean?", Chanyeol still remains in his position, being on the side door of his car.

"Can  I explain? You and your best friend .. ", Minho chuckled, looking like a taunt.

"You-"

"Come on, you do not need to worry .. We have a code of ethics, and one of our client's personal problems. We have no right to interfere more in depth, unless.. "

"Unless?"

"Unless our clients ask.", Minho sly smile, he looked so cold Chanyeol. Chanyeol glance looked the other way, then smiled friendly to Minho.

"You'd better be careful. Not everything you see is correct and in line with your thinking .. ", after he said it, he got into the car.

Brmm! Brmmm! Bbrrmmmmmmmmm ..!

Chanyeol car sped off leaving a large terrace house Mr Choi. Minho can not say anything, he felt that he should be watched Krystal again. As much as possible he wants Krystal no longer meet Chanyeol, because it certainly would hurt if he knew all this.

"We'll see as soon as possible Chanyeol .."

Minho is rushed back into the house, and walked quickly toward a room, yeah, Krystal room. Without preamble, he entered her  room, check again every corner of the room and Krystal. Corner into corner and she checks her watch, so that there is no such a scary terror incident when he is concert time. He ignored the call Krystal who do not like the attitude of Minho who arbitrarily just entered her room. After the room is safe, he go  to Krystal who is standing beside the bed, looking very annoyed.

"Yak!! You can not knock on the door first if-", Krystal decided the sentence because suddenly Minho approached him with a look that .... make it uncomfortable.

"Yak ~ What's wrong?", Krystal tried to ascertain to what has done by Minho. Krystal smiled and looked at her  a friendly, hey, Minho angel is back?


"You'll be safe .. Do not worry. ", Minho give his best smile, and it makes Krystal really can not say anything. Feels like there is durian concerns in her  throat, making it difficult to speak.

Step foot he left the room, quietly closing the door. Krystal is still frozen and can not produce a sentence from her  mouth. But not with the brain continues to work and think what is the purpose by Minho. Why all of a sudden he could change drastically? No sense.

 

@...@...@

 

"You want to give up? ", Asked Tao.


"I think not. at least I have to keep her .. ", Minho smiled and left the smiling Tao being happy with Minho speech.

 

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Part of this story is not exciting?Sorry if there is so many miss-typo also grammatical errors T^T But,  I hope you like it chingu .. Is there weirdness between Tao and Chanyeol? Tiffany also? hmm, Seems Kystal find the savior of her life, who is he? Could be Chanyeol? As she  guess? or maybe even the Minho? It could be also Tao? guess it chinguu ~ .. kekekekekk ~ which surely must comment. See ya in the next part ^^ Anyeonghii /bowed/