Chapter 7.

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

 


 Hae's POV.

"hae!!"miseok calls me.

I'm so glad miseok got over the thing that happened 3 weeks ago..

"hi!!"i greet.

"are you able to come over today?"miseok asks.

sure whatever i have nothing else to do..

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

"well got to go kitty try not to piss off mrs.choi!"i say good bye.


Miseok POV.

i started to head to my class

*goes inside classroom door*

"wassup' kitty try not to get a detention-"some of my classmates greet me.

i hate how i am always known as the bad kid since i make ALL my teachers pissed-

i gazed over the classroom's calendar

hey how come my period is not in?? it's this week.. right?

I dug into my book bag and pulled out my phone, so i can check my calendar on there.

WAH! it is how come it's not here?? maybe it'll come in late,oh wait-I WILL END UP LEAKING ON THE SEAT!

"ahem!! mrs.park this is not the time for texting!!"mrs.choi scolds me as she takes my phone.

sometimes i wonder why she hates me so much..

"whatever.."i say under my breath.

"EXCUSE ME?!"she starts to go off.

what the hell i did not do anything!all my classmates start to giggle and snicker

"oh great now she's going to go over the rules.."i accidently say out loud.
WHAT THE HELL WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT!!?

"GET OUT!!GO TO THE OFFICE!!" mrs.choi orders.

"b-but i did not do anything-"i stutter.

"OUT!~"She screams her loudest.

All my classmates started laughing really hard,my head started to hurt really bad and every thing started to turn blurry and spin like i were drunk or something.

IT'S TOO MUCH NOISE MY HEAD HURTS AND I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO-

I felt drowsy and fell towards the floor.


MRS.CHOI's POV.

"oh great now she's going to go through the rules.."miseok sighs then covers she just did something on accident.

THIS YOUNG LADY IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES!

"GET OUT!!!GO TO THE OFFICE!!!!"I scream on he top off my lungs.

automatically all my students start to laugh causing my classroom to be loud.

HOW COME SHE'S NOT LEAVING THIS IS A ORDER!!

"OUT!" I scream louder.

my classroom started to become louder.i looked over to mrs.park and she looked ill very very very ill,her face was all sweaty and red,she looked like she had a massive headache by the way she was covering her ears.

then the unthinkable happens she collapse onto the floor.

OH MY GOODNESS!!" i started to shake her awake.

all my student started to get around her and gathered a around her.i called the emergancy room and right away they came

in and put her on a stretcher and went the way to the hospital.


hi!!:) sooo i updated!! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!:) That will make me the happiest girl on the world!!:)