Chapter 19. I'm not momma bear YET..

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

AUTHOR'S POV.

Miseok sighed, as she stared at her laptop. It's been already 6 weeks she had been living with her oppas and they all are pretty close..Well everyone but ilhoon.

Miseok began to take online classes since most of time she was in class she would either be sick most of the time or be annoyed by her classmates.

She wasn't those really pissed of pregnant girls, she was the emotional type. which meant she is depressed most of the time.

Finishing up all her work she closed the laptop and headed down stairs for a snack, Rummaging through the fridge she then felt a pair of eyes upon her..Turning around in a concerned way she spots, the last person she want to be with in a room alone... 

ilhoon.

"you sure like pickels don't you?" he asked as he scratched the back of his head.

Miseok nodded, right when she was about run away like a scared cat, ilhoon gripped her wrist,

"Wahh is he going to do it again!?" She thought to her self in panic.

"NO!!" Miseok shrieked as she tried to get out of his grip.

"Yah! I'm not going to do anything.." ilhoon gripped Miseok's wrist tighter.

ilhoon stared into miseok's eyes, which meant he wasn't lieing, But to Miseok, She couldn't trust those cold eyes. He let go of her wrist and miseok had calmed down, finishing off her pickle they both stood there in quiet.

"How come when ever I go near you.. you freak out?" ilhoon asked with his head down.

The room stood quiet, 

"Because..." Miseok Murmured under her breath.

ilhoon's head bolted up, He wasn't expecting an answer, Miseok had her head down, by the way she stood there he knew she was sad.

" how would you react if you stood there in front of the person, who ended your teenage years-But you really do miss being a teenager.... but you can't because you have to take on a responsibility- you really didn't want?" Miseok sniffled as a tear began to run down her cheek.

She was crying again, She hated crying so much.

"I'm sorry I'm talking way too much.." Miseok buried her face on the sleeve of her pajamas.

ilhoon stood there, thinking about what he done, while on the other hand Miseok stood there whipping her tears with her sleeve.

"How come I'm not strong? All I do is cry and get in the way, what is wrong with me? Why am I here? I just want to be 5 again, So my mom can hug me and tell me everything is ok, When it really isn't."

When suddenly she felt someone hug her, looking up it was ilhoon. 


ilhoon snuggled Miseok's head onto his chest  as she cried, after the hugging stopped her and ilhoon began to watch movies in the living room. They started to get to know each other better,

"Yeah, next week we have to perform in Singapore" ilhoon went on.

"You guys do travel don't you?" Miseok asked.

ilhoon nodded.

" Yes, that's the results of being famous.. do you want to come with us?" he asked as he smiled.

"No thanks.. I should stay here." Miseok insisted.

" You know, You won't get in the way, I actually kind of like that you're stay here with us." ilhoon smiled.

Miseok sat there for a second when she realized she actually said that whole thing in front of ilhoon.

"WAH! I actually said that stuff out loud, and you heard it?!" Miseok gasped and covered out of embarrassment.

" Yes, Yes you did." ilhoon chuckled.

Miseok widened her eyes and started to freak out while ilhoon laughed at her sillyness.

While they played Miseok pretended to gag

"I-I need to go vomit... Morning Sickness.." and she ran into the bathroom.

Closing the door shut and locking it. Instead of trowing up she grabbed the nearest towel and stuffed her face on it and fan girl screamed.

After that, she left the bathroom and sat down on the couch with ilhoon.

" You have some talent don't you?" ilhoon asked.

wait what?? Miseok thought in panic.

"What do you mean oppa?" she asked.

"Well, when you were throwing up I didn't hear one gag come out.." ilhoon chuckled.

Miseok reddened OMO how would he know?? was he easdropping?..

"Oppa, how would you know??" miseok asked innocent, right after that comment ilhoon blushed like crazy.

Damn.. she knows I was easdropping..  he thought as he reddened.

"Umm- uhh- most girls sound loud when they do that.." ilhoon stuttered while he made his stupid excuse.

Miseok giggled. "It's okay.." she patted his back.

I think life got 10x easier.. 

 


I KNOW I KNOW!! meaning less chap.. i'm running out of ideas!! please comment!!♥ love you all!!♥♥♥