Chapter 22. AND THE REWARD FOR MEANEST GIRL GOES TO.. YOOKYUNG!!! :D

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

 


Hi lovelyz!!! IM SO SORRY for not updating on the  weekend!! :( i know i usaulley do but i had to a project and i had to write pages and i realized... 

Miseok pov.

The room was silent, the whole place was full of awkward, i just kept my head down. While minhyuk shielded me, i stared over to yookyung and she was giving me the nastiest death GLARE ever! If this were an anime i would've exlpoded already, The silence ended when minhyuk spoke, 

"Let us explain.." he muttered as he slid out of my way, revieling me to yookyung. yookyung let out a big sigh, rolled her eyes (like a would ) and crossed her pale arms.   " YES i would actulley want to know why this pregnant little girl is here so, take your time.." yookyung ed at minhyuk. 

Minhyuk cleered his throat but before he could speak, ilhoon cut him off his words. " i was drunk after a performance... because of peniel an-" peniel then cut ilhoon of his words. 

" Can you not for once?",  right after that smart comment peniel made him and ilhoon started to argue like kindergarteners. 

" SHUT UP." Eunkwang raised his voice which caused everyone to shut up, yookyung was unpatient.. you could tell because of the way she was tapping her foot and gazing at her gucci watch. 

" that's it i am going.."  yookyung sighed in a annoyed way, but was stopped by eunkwang  when he caught her wrist.  I wanted to fan girl scream so loud but this is a serious situation so i won't. Eunkwang calmed down yookyung and told her to sit down with all the oppas. He told me to sit down too, but i sat all the way on the end of the coach.. so i wasn't near yookyung. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Two minutes passed, the room was still quiet with all of us sitting on the salt white coach in the living room.  Eunkwang spoke,

" So.. since no one will take this serious, i will explain the whole accident.." eunkwang sighed. I didn't want to hear this so i asked minhyuk if i can be excused, He shockingly answered yes and i made my way into my bed room.

Once i entered my bed room, i locked the door, baracade my door with a chair leaned on the dorknob, closed my curtains and hid under my bed covers...

i didnt want to re live the ..  is scary, i never thought i would EVER be a victim of it. I can't even look at ilhoon the same way anymore like i used to do when i watch t.v or whatever, i began to cry while i curled up into a ball under my cover biting my thumb. Thinking through what's been happening to me, why the hell am i living with my ?

"HAHA REALLY? haha s-s-so you were drunk and you wondered around and that little girl over there? HAHA are you sure she isn't some random you met on the street? HAHA" yookyung laughed at her boyfriend. All the hyungs glared at her while she sat there and laughed until her flawless face turned red like a perfectly riped strawberry, yookyung finally stopped laughing and stared at the seven- boys that were glaring at her.

" what? isn't this funny? haha-"

"NO, you heartless -" Sungjae cursed.

"AYE!" ilhoon cut Sungjae off from his come back, yookyung was insulted and began to swing but was held back by ilhoon and Hyunsik.

"let me go, let me go!!, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TOO LITTLE BOY!! no let me go!!" Yookyung hustled as she tried to reech over sungjae.

Sungjae didn't want to deal with this women so he left the room, when he walked into the hallway he noticed Miseok's bedroom door was shut.. She was upset.

He walked over to the door and twisted the doorknob, but it was locked. Sungjae looked over to the left of the door and saw that the bathroom door was a bit cracked open, you see, Each room in the dorm had it's own bathroom. The bathroom's have a door in the hallway so, there is basiclly two ways you can get in through a bedroom. 

Sungjae walked in through the bathroom way quietly, when he reeched the bedroom he saw the Miseok's cozy little bed but it had a big lump under the covers, by the way it looked you could tell someone was hiding under the covers.. and that someone was hopefully Miseok,

I kept crying, my throat was burning and the way my cheeks were warm i could tell my face was red.

"WAAHHHHHH.." I hear a cheerful cry, when i felt a body fall onto me. The pressure of the weight caused me to drown and rumage in the hot cover, when the person removes the cover out of my face revieling me faced to faced with Sungjae oppa. He was laughing and was the complete opposite to me right now, The laughter and the joy ended when he realized i was crying.

i looked away to hid my face when sungjae sat up and frowned,

"What's wrong Miseok?"

" n-nothing.." i looked away, He then pulled me over and looked into my eyes.

" There is something wrong.... YOUR HAIR IS MESSED UP.." he alerted as he started to fix my hair with his warm hands, as he his hands down to my ends of my hair, he cupped my face.

" now, what is the real problem?" He calmly asked like a momma bear feeding her cubs honey.

i looked down, i wanted to cry if i explained how i really felt i would've just burst out into tears, i tried to hold in my tears back.. but i just COULDN'T.

"awww.." Sungjae awwed at me as he pulled me into a warm, hug burring my face onto his chest as i cried. He rested his chin on top of my head and patted my back,

" there, there let it out.." He comforted me.

"why did it have to be me oppa?? why?" i cried on to his chest.

Sungjae paused for a moment, he lowered his head and wispered into my ear,

" i don't know.."