Chapter 17. Moving In.

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

 

Miseok POV.

"Here let me show you to your bedroom." Eunkwang said as he signals me to follow him.

I obey and follow, as we began to walk me there i started looking around the dorm and turns out it is beautiful and huge! I can't believe this is actually happening!  

we finally stopped at a door,

"here it is.." Eunkwang opens the door.

this how the bedroom look like:


I was surprised and happy about how the room looked so cozy and beautiful. 

"Thank you." I thanked the blonde haired boy.

"No problem, you don't have to bow to me." Eunkwang chuckled.

He is so nice!  I smiled at him and he returned the smile,

"I'll leave you a alone for a few." he pats my back and exits.

I never really thought I would EVER end up here, Sometimes I wonder if this is karma or faith..I don't know.

I looked down at my bloated stomach and rubbed it,or maybe both..

I'm happy that ''m not showing.. yet. I want the best for him or her.

"You're, quite a thinker are you?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turn the other way, to see Sungjae.

"yeah, i guess so.." I blushed quietly.  

He smiles, then walks toward me. 

He sat down next to me and we got to know each other, it turns out he isn't snobby or stuck up he is just a normal 17 year old boy. 

" During tour, are you able to see your family or friends?" I asked. 

His smile begins to fade away,

"That is what makes being famous, difficult.." He sighed. 

oh no I made him upset now..

"I'm sorry to hear that.. I hope you feel better." I pat him on the back.

He smiles,

"For us it's rare to see our parents.. You know what they say you can't buy true happiness." he chuckles.

I smiled and chuckled,

"I think, your family misses you as much as you miss them.. maybe more." 

" Do you mind if I call you noona?" Sungjae bounced up all cute.

" I don't mind, but I'm actually 16.." I laugh and scratch the back of my head.

Sungjae's smile then starts to fade away.

"You're too young... You don't deserve to suffer or what happened that night.."

He murmured with his head down covering his eyes with his jet black hair. 

I thought about it for a second, and realized I am too young to handle this, I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to look pathetic so I forced back my tears and faked a smile.

"Don't worry about me oppa, I'm ok."

"No you're not." Sungjae shot back.

I was surprised at his response, it was like he read right through me.

"Sometimes I wonder why, all the bad things happen to the good people.." He continued as he walks out.

That was strange..

I began to explore the dorm, I began to get to know all the oppas, which was good. Ha!, It turns out they are all nice people! Each and everyone one of them were very amazing. 

Well, I didn't bother talking to ilhoon..He probably hates me more than anything.

"Do you know, we are going to talk to your parents.. we need you stay with us." Eunkwang tells me.

I nod.

Maybe this is a new beginning with me... 

 

\ (•◡•) /

 

sorry for the short update! :) love you all ☻ 

-♥PBLUV4NE1♥  

 

^^100% TRUE! xDD 

also before i go check out this awesome fic by my friend Alice_2003! ♥

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/553528/my-life-as-dracula-s-daughter-hoya-jonghyun-kikwang-mir-you-kai << click that! if you like cute, fantasy stories of vampires!! :) 

also, check out this fanfic by my another friend OnewLuhan

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/443176/the-beast-and-the-beauty-b1a4-fluff-jinyoung-romance-you-chanyeol-slightangst  

^^^ Click that if you like beautiful love stories!!♥  (P.S you HAVE to subscribe to read this one, BUT IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT!♥)