Chapter 2.

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Miseok POV.

Finally Friday is here which means the concert is today!! I couldn't even sit in my seat still, that's how excited I was!

"Miseok were almost there!"hae says as she keeps driving.

Oh yeah did I mention we are in traffic..

"crap I hate traffic!"i say annoyed.

"come on! the stadium is just around the corner!!"hae says frustrated about the driver in front of us.

sometimes I hate people...SO MUCH.


"Finally we are here-wait how come no ones in line?"hae says confused.

hmm this is odd..

I gazed over to my kawaii hello kitty watch,

oh crap!

" UMM hae remember how were supposed to be here at 9:00 ?..well it's 8:00!!"I say innocent.

she is going to kill me..

 

"WAHHH KNOW WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IN 1 MORE HOUR?!?"Hae whines as she kicked the nearest pole.

this is sort of funny, I held in my laughter so Hae wouldn't be more furios with me

" hmm.. maybe we can go-" I suggested as i started to scan the area for places we would like to go.

ooh! i wonder if they sell dongo there!( Dongo is a Japanese snack that has little rice balls on a stick that has different flavors) I really love dongo.

"ok it looks interesting!"hae looks at the cafe.

We both enter the cafe,

we sat at the stools that were the cashier was, we started to read the menu.

YAY! they have dongo!! I bounced up in joy.

"I WANT DONGO!!" i yell so the waiters hear my order.

"Miseok sit down! your scaring everyone!" hae scolds me to sit down. I plopped my down on the peppermint red stool.

I looked around to see people start at me like was from another galaxy again, I'm used to it but still hae was giving me 'that look' so I started to apologize.

"SORRY EVERYONE!DON'T MIND ME KEEP ENJOYING YOUR FOOD!"i apologize as i bow.

me and hae got bored so we started talking to

the cashier imyeong of the cafe and turns out she is AWESOME!:)

"but others say btob are playboys in real life, others say they sleep with some of there fans & when the fans they slept with confront them for sleeping with them they act like they never met them in there life-"im yeong goes on until i bud in.

WHAT? i can't believe they do that!

"THEY DO IT TO ANYONE?!"i ask as i eat my dongo.

do they?

"Have you ever thought your being rude?" hae says to me for talking with food in my mouth.

"apparently, are you guys going to see them perform?"im yeong asked.

"yea, but thanks for the information we will be careful."hae answers.

YUMMY YUMMY DONGO!! I kept ravaging my dongo, I love eating.

"right miseok?" hae asks me.

hmmm what were they talking about again? I stood there confused and pretend to go on,

"oh yeah.. wait what were we talking about?"i ask.

what were we talking about?

hae lets out a sigh,

"well im yeong thanks for the awesome info! see you around!"hae says goodbye.

"Bye im yeong your awesome!" i say goodbye.

me and hae finally go to the concert!

"kitty look at the ocean of the F cup girls."hae sighs.

god i hate F cup girls they think they are all that because of there bra size!

...


 

THE CONCERT WAS THE BEST!!!

"hae wasn't this concert awe- HAE WERE ARE YOU?"i say but then i realize hae is gone!

damn it!! i lost her.

"HAE ARE YOU THERE?!?WERE YOU DID YOU GO HAE!!" i yell as i look for hae.

until, i bumped into something flat it wasn't hard as a wall it felt like a body i look up...

OH MY GOD!!! ILHOON!!!

He looked drowsy and had a weird funk to him.. maybe he is nervous?

"Oh sorry."he bows.i started to blush like crazy but for some add reason he looked drowsy

"hey can you help me with something it'll be very quick?"he asks.

this is a life time opportunity i am saying YES!

"oh um sure" i smile.

he smirks "follow me."

"oh  uh ok"i stutter

damn it! why am i acting like a dork!

we ended up at the nearest alley,

"so what do you need help on?"i asked I looked up at the drowsy idol.

right after that question i asked he shoves me on the cement floor which scarped both my elbows

THE HELL WHY DID HE JUST DO THAT?!? I stared at him shocked, I was so confused, I didn't understand, the things got worse..

he then goes on top of me like he were going to-   

"STOP IT!"


Hi!!!!:) sorry for breaking our promise!!:'(

for an apology i will write another chapter!!!:D

 

      love you all!!<3