Chapter 20. A RINGA RINNNG!

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Author's POV

~3 MONTHS PASSED~

The room was dark, the curtains were drawn and the only light in the room was the television screen, the room was full of laughter and joy from Miseok and her Oppas.

"That's Minhyuk hyung!!" Sungjae teased as he pointed at the ugliest character in the movie.

"Yah sungjae!" Minhyuk laughed as he threw a hand full of popcorn at Sungjae.

Everyone started to laugh, the laughter ended when Miseok's alarm on her phone went off. Before Miseok could pick it up Changsub had snatched it away from her and held it above Miseok to like how a owner of a dog would when they are about to play fetch.

"omo Changsub oppa, give it please." Miseok pouted as she jumps up to try to snatch the phone from Changsub's hands.

Changsub laughed, "here you go i was just playing with you." he chuckled while he ruffles miseoks curly brown hair. 

Miseok smiles, then takes a look at her phone. her smile faded away as she stared at her phone screen,

WAAHHH!! i have to go the clinic again for a check up.. :(

 

Changsub looked over miseok's shoulders to see what she frowned about.

" ilhoon hyung you have to take miseok to the clinic.. again.. haha" changsub laughed.

ilhoon's started to evily grin, you see ilhoon adores it when the doctors have to open miseok's legs and stare up "there"  he thinks it's funny.. while over to poor miseok she doesn't want to go because she doesn't want to have that stupid awkward moment with the dumb doctors.

if those stupid doctors even dare touching me im going kick them upside there head x(

Miseok thought to her self as she cringed.


"Sungjae oppa, why must you come?" Miseok asked gentley.

"yeah, why did you come anyway?" ilhoon stares over to sungjae in a annoyed way.

" haha, hyung don't play dumb you told all the hyungs that's its funny when the doctors shove those cold, metal utnesils up mi-" Sungjae gets shushed by his hyung.

" shhhh!!" ilhoon signals sungjae, but is given a death glare from miseok.

The 2 idiots stood there in silent for 6 seconds then burst out laughing again.

"-____-"

"okay, we're here hoods up.." ilhoon signals, right after that sungjae and miseok put on their black shades and hoods up to hide their identity, wondering why? well, one word PAPPERAZZI..

They stepped out of the car and headed into the small little clinic, when they entered the double door entrance. They got stared at from the people around them in a concerned way, but they were used to it they waited there for around 15 minutes when finaly the secritary called their names.

" you nervous?" sungjae asked miseok as he ran his finger threw her caramel brown curls.

Miseok nodded, before anyone could speak the door opened revieling the very chubby and happy nurse.

"okay lay down.. wait? which one of you are the baby daddy?" The nurses asked, as she stared at the 2 erted maknaes of btob.

ilhoon raised his finger " me i am the father." ilhoon confessed the nurse.

The nurse nodded, and look over to sungjae, he cleared his throat

" i am the father too-" sungjae jokes around causing everyone in the room shocked.

"HELL NO, get on some were sungjae.. he is lieing" ilhoon tells the nurse.

the nurse nods.. " i was suprised there i was about to say-" the nurse gets budded by miseok.

"OH MY GOD CAN WE JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!?" miseok raises her voice, causing it to crack a little bit.

everyone nodded,

The nurse squirted the ex ray jelly on miseok's round stomach and started to rubb the ex ray panels on her tummy. Over to the right there was a screen with the ex rays of the baby, as miseok stared at the little baby she began to tear up.

that's the thing thats in me right now.. ;')

Miseok stared over to ilhoon, suprisingly ilhoon was taring up too!

"aww hyung don't cry." sungjae tries to hug his tearing up hyung, when ilhoon pushed him away.

"get away from me.." ilhoon pushed off sungjae as he rubbed away his tears.

Sungjae look over to the screen, " What gender is it?" sungjae asks.

"oh, we can't tell yet it isn't full grown yet. " the nurse says.

"it has a huge head.." sungjae realizes.

the nurse laughs, " it does " the nurse chuckles causing to miseok to laugh.

" i knwo were it got that gene from.." sungjae says as he stares over to ilhoon.

" sungjae, im going to laugh when you have your baby.." ilhoon tells sungjae.

"nooooo" sungjae sings.

Everybody in teh room laughed.

"Okay ms. park open your legs.." the nurse says as she slips on her rubber gloves and surgical mask.

Sungjae and ilhoon start laughing.

NOOOOOOOO x{

 

LOVE YOU ALL!! ♥♥

-♥PBLUV4NE1♥