Chapter 18. It is just a little lump..

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Author POV.

Miseok already got to know all the hyungs well.-except for ilhoon since she is a bit afraid of him, ilhoon doesn't hate miseok he is just awkward with her that is all.

"may I feel it?" Peniel asked Miseok.

"feel what Peniel hyung?" she asked.

"Your stomach.." He points toward Miseok's stomach.

Miseok nods and Peniel went ahead and put both of his hands on Miseok's tummy, Peniel was amazed.

"Does it feel...weird?" Miseok chuckles.

"It's just a little lump.. your not actually showing yet." He answers as he pats her back

"hmmm, let me feel.." Miseok thought as she planted her hands on her stomach.

"omo it does feel weird.." Miseok thought to her self and smiled.

 

"HYUNG WE HAVE A BTOB BABY!" Hyunsik jokes around. All the hyungs started laugh like little kids, even ilhoon. 

 


Eunkwang knocked on Miseok's front door of her house, when Miseok's mom opened up she was a bit confused to see her daughters favorite boy band standing right there at her front door 

She didn't want to be rude, she let them in.

Miseok's mom wasn't your regular over protective mother she was known as the " cool mom" so she wouldn't talk like an old lady or such. 

"May we sit?" Eunkwang offers to sit on the living room couch.

" Yes." Miseok's mother  signaled them to sit down, they did so.

The room was quiet for about 5 seconds when Miseok's mother broke the ice,

" So what do you all need?"

Miseok's mom asked coldly as she took a little sip of her coffee.

"Okay, so as you know we are btob.." Hyunsik takes a deep breath.

Miseok's mom nods.

" So.. we are here to apologize what took place that other night about 3 weeks ago.." Eunkwang goes on as he scratches the back of his blonde, chestnut hair,

" If you can find it in your heart to forgive u-" Sungjae gets cut off by Miseok's mother.

"Why are all of you apologizing?" Miseok's mother gets straight to the point.

Minhyuk gulped,

" Becau-"

Miseok's mother cuts him off his sentence again.

"Who was the one who actually did it?" She raised an eyebrow.

Changsub points over to ilhoon, the one who was on the very edge of the coach hiding his face away from Miseok's mother.

"Was it really you?" Miseok mother asked muttered as she stared at ilhoon.

"yes and I am very sorry.." ilhoon murmered.

 


 

While with Miseok, She was upstairs packing her belongings. since, she was moving in with the hyungs. Finally, Miseok finished and crept over to the very top of the stair way to over hear what her mother and the hyung's discussion. 

"We need her to move in with us, so I can take care of her and the child.." Miseok over heard ilhoon say.

"oh my god..." Miseok shockingly thought.

"Aww.." changsub awwed causing ilhoon to ly punch him on his arm. 

"Fine, she can live with you guys until the child ages 5 years of age."

 Miseok's mother sighs.

Miseok finally knew it was time to go downstairs, she brought down her 2 suit cases,

Miseok isn't those girls who pack A LOT of things she only packed the things she knew she needed. 

"Thanks for having us over." Minhyuk and the hyungs bow.

"Come anytime." Miseok's mom smiles.

" Changsub go turn on my car and wait there with the rest." Eunkwang orders.

"Really? you going to trust changsub hyung with your car key?" hyungsik chuckles.

"Hmm actulley..hyungsik you turn on the car.." eunkwang tosses hyungsik his car keys.

After that, all the hyungs started to head to the car,

"need help with those?"

 Sungjae asked Miseok.

"No thank you Sungjae oppa it o-"

Miseok gets cut off her sentence by Sungjae picking her up bridal style.

Miseok raised an eyebrow.

Sungjae began to walk toward the car with Miseok in his arms, while Changsub loaded Miseok's bags in the back of the car.

"Please put me down Sungjae oppa.."  miseok mumbles.

On the outside Miseok was very uncomfortable about Sungjae touching her, But in the inside she was fan-girl squealing  her head off.

"sorry.." Sungjae laughs, as he put her down.

The rest of the hyungs got into the car, "Eunkwang hyung let me drive for once!" Changsub begs.

"No, I don't feel like being losing my life in a car crash.." eunkwang jokes causing all the hyungs to laugh, Changsub frowns and crosses his arms as he made a sad cute face.

 


HEYY my beautiful pandas!! :) i might not update till friday.. i think..:/ but i WILL be logged on so we can chat and such hehe. :D the reason i won't be updating till friday is because... DUN DUN DUN!... school :(.... so please stay tuned!~ love you all!!