Chapter 14. Telling The Hyungs

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

HEYY!!! IM SO SORRY i did not update soon!! i am so sorry but the bright side is SUMMER IS SCHOOL IS OVER!!!! :) which means i will update A LOT ♥ so please enjoy the chapter ....

ilhoon POV.

I left the girls house, i am a bit scared because i wonder what the other hyungs will say.. OH and especially eunkwang he'll put me six feet under. i opened the door of my car to realise a clicking sound, sort of sounded like a camera. 

I take a quick look behind me to see a man with camera hiding in bushes, PAPARAZZI.

can this day get any worst? i got into my car and drove away.  i finally reached me and the hyungs dorm, everything was going pretty normal.

"ilhoon hyung, so how was the visit?" Minhyuk asks as he eats a bag of chips.

"um- uh -na -go" I stuttered like a freak.

DAMN IT WHY CANT I JUST SPIT OUT!!

Minhyuk raised an eyebrow.

"FINE, if you didn't want to tell me you could've just said so.." minhyuk sighs as he begins to walk away.

no, i needed to tell someone, I grabbed minhyuks arm and began to drag him to the hall way of the dorm.

"WAAHH were are we going???" minhyuk squels.

I stop at the hallway.

"Look, i have some really bad news-" i whisper but the idiot minhyuk cuts me off.

"How bad?" minhyuk asks.

"Let me finish." i began.

minhyuk rolls his eyes and started to listen.

"ok, you see how i went to visit and had to go apologize and like that.." i whisper.

minhyuk nods as he popped a chip in his mouth.

"well, turns out the girl.. is pregnant.." i whisper as i put my head down waiting for a punch in the face.

Minhyuk choked a little on his chip, Then wiped the chip crums from his tongue.

"WHAT?!" minhyuk says out loud, causing sungjae to turn around.

"what is going on her hyungs?" sungjae comes walking in slowly.

"nothing, go away." i shooe sungjae away.

oh no

"well i am already concerned, might as well tell me.." sungjae says.

argghh how much he gets on my nerves.

"ILHOON GOT A GIRL PRE-" minhyuk blurps out loud but i cover his mouth.

MINHYUUK THAT IDIOT!!

"nothing get out sungjae." i tell sungjae to go away but, he declined like a spoiled five year old.

"please tell me i wont tell anybody i promise..." sungjae begged.

well, since sungjae is dying to know i might as well-

"hey what is going on?" changsub comes over.

NO NO NO i got to keep minhyuk quiet.

Minhyuk began to try to talk but my mouth was covering his mouth.

"what is happening?" peniel comes over.

NO!

"The hell is going on over here?" hyunsik askes.

HELL NO!! everyone kept talking, then finally silence happened when eunkwang came.

"Why is everyone over here?" eunkwang askes.

"IT WAS ILHOON!! DONT KILL ME!!" sungjae and changsub yelled as they ran away like japanese school girls.

Thanks for the help  guys..-_______-

Minhyuk bit my hand.

"GAHH.." wince at the bite.

Minhyuk wiped his mouth.
"ilhoon got the girl pregnant.." minhyuk says.

Everyone was shocked.

Eunkwang smiled.

 

for  7 seconds.

Hey he took that ca-

Then eunkwang started coming towards me like a how a bull would react to someone wearing red.

all the hyungs started holding back eunkwang.

"LET ME AT HIM!!!" eunkwang yelled as he was struggling.

Finally the hyungs got eunkwang to sit down calmly.

The room was silent for 1 minute as eunkwang began to chugg down a water bottle.

"so what im hearing the girl is pregnant?" eunkwang says.

i nod.

"DONT NOD ANSWER ME!" eunkwang raised his voice.

"yes." i answer.

"anything else??" eunkwang askes.

"well.." began.

"I HAVE TO GO USE THE BATHROOM.." peniel squels.

Everyone just gave him a "wtf" face.

peniel made his way to the bathroom.

"paparazzi caught me at her house.." i confess.

Everyone were MORE shocked. Because paparazzi just wants to make fake stupid stories about celebs, so basically paparazzi writers have the minds of 11 year old girls.

Eunkwang got up and kept shaking his head as he went to his room and slammed the door.

"Well he is mad.." hyunsik lowered his snap back causing it to cover his eyes.

Right after that comment by hyunsik we heard a giant bang come from eunkwangs room.

"yep he is.." minhyuk says.

We all stayed there silent.

"Does any one want a pork bun?" sungjae asks with a tray full of pork buns.

then eunkwangs door opened.

Eunkwang speed walked to sungjae, grabbed a pork bun and made his way back to his room again slamming the door shut.

yep he is mad as hell...

 

 

-♥Qiu! (PBLUV4NE1)♥