Chapter 16. Meeting The Hyungs... You can FEEL the AWKWARD...

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Author POV. 

The drive to the hyung's dorm was silent, Miseok and Ilhoon didn't talk at all because they knew the result would end up being a giant argument..  

Finally, they reached the dorm..

Miseok's POV.

The ride here was AWKWARD! i didn't really know were ilhoon was taking me so i just went with the flow. We reached a big building it kind of looked like a hotel.

"were are we?" I asked.

"we are at me and the hyung's dorm.." ilhoon responds as he puts his car key in his back pocket.

WAIT!! BTOB'S DORM! oh my god I never knew I would end up here!

me and ilhoon went inside the building.

"Welcome Back." the women at the desk greets ilhoon.

she looked at me strange, but i wouldin't blame her how would you react if you saw a person come in a with a school inform. We went up the elevator.. still in that muted moment.

Finally, the idiot spoke..

"can we stop being awkward now.. you're making me fell uncomfortable.." he looks away and flushes red. 

wow..

Before i could answer the elevator doors opened to a floor. "finally, we are here.." ilhoon sighed joyfully and hops out of the elevator.

I step out, ilhoon signals me to follow him and i do. 

I can't believe it, I am actually going to meet btob!! god I am nervous, I felt like there was hot candle wax in my stomach..

We stop at a door, ilhoon pulls out his keys and put it in the key hold and twists the key. 

oh lord..  this is not your regular awkward moment.. it the WORST awkward moment, because I don't know how their reactions will be. 

ilhoon opens the door revealing a really nice looking living room,

"get in.." ilhoon tells me.

"rude.." I say under my breath.

jerk...

When I step in I see a very joyful changsub watching cartoons, he looks over and see me and ilhoon.

OH MY GOD IT CHANGSUB! I wanted to fan girl my head off because he looked more adorable in real life!

"here she is" ilhoon says as he checks his phone, "Hello, I am changsub." he greets in a very happy mood.

right now I am frozen and I finally spit out the words..

"umm..miseok I am Hello.." I nervously introduce.

WHY AM I SUCH A DORK?!? 

Changsub chuckles " It's ok don't be shy..".

I might as well just curl up in the corner and cry. x{ 

I chuckle. " EUNKWANG HYUNG!! COME DOWN!" changsub yells to the stairs.

right away I hear footsteps coming down stairs,there blonde as ever seo eunkwang! xD

"so this is the girl?" eunkwang asked ilhoon.

"yes" ilhoon answered, still his face buried in his phone.

"get off your phone.. idiot." eunkwang says to ilhoon.

 oh my god he said the word idiot! In my head I just fangirled

"nice first impression eunkwang hyung.." hyunsik comes in.

I am must be dreaming...  

"you can sit." hyunsik tells me to sit down on their couch. 

I nod and I sit down.

"Hello I am seo eunkwang." eunkwang shakes my hand.

"she is shy." changsub says.

eunkwang smiles.

" I would be shy too." eunkwang chuckles.

i blush red  i hate blushing...

"okay so now lets get serious." eunkwang sits down across from me. 

i nod. "so around 5 weeks ago.. you attended one of our concerts... right?" eunkwang questions.

"yes." I nod.

I'm praying right now that he does'nt bring up the worst part!..:( 

"-and something terrible happened right after the concert..right?" eunkwang lowers his voice.

...

"yes." I say with my head down in shame.

"I just want to say, that we apologize for what happened.. and you can come to us for help  if you need it.." eunkwang pats my back.

I WOULD LOVE TO SWITCH PLACES WITH HAE RIGHT NOW... you can feel the awkward...


AUTHOR TALKING TO YOU!!!!:

this chapter is the AWKWARD as heck right now XD so i should just take the pov..:)


AUTHOR POV.

Miseok felt uncomfortable with all this mentioning all this terrible stuff in front of her favorite kpop band thing..

"can I use your washroom?" she asked eunkwang.

"yes take your time." eunkwang nods.

Miseok went on to the bathroom, locked the door and slid down the door and began to weep silently.

why did this HAVE to happen to me??  she thought as she buried her face in her knees.

While at the living room, "eunkwang hyung you are the most AWKWARD person I ever met." peniel laughs on.

"ilhoon you should apologize.." sungjae points to ilhoon.

"I already did." ilhoon mutters.

" how come you aren't taking this serious?" eunkwang askes ilhoon in a smart way.

"I am." ilhoon come backs.

eunkwang rolls his eyes.

"so are you going to keep the kid?" hyunsik askes.

"I want her to get an abortion but she refuses." ilhoon goes on. " I feel like i am on a episode of teen mom..." changsub comments causing some of the hyungs to laugh. 

" how about we let her stay with us?" sungjae askes.

the rest of the hyungs agreed.

"yeah, we do have a spare room.."eunkwang jumps up.

Miseok dry her face from all the tears and got out of the bathroom.

" you're staying with us.." ilhoon goes up to miseok.

"hmm?" miseok raises an eyebrow.

"WELCOME TO THE BTOB FAMILY!" changsub, sungjae, peniel and hyunsik run up to miseok and give her a giant group hug.

LOL this chapter was full of AWKWARD!! :) did i make your stomach drop? no, well i tried. -__-

I think I might do a double update MAYBE. lol 

^^ FOOD IS LOVE.FOOD IS LIFE.