Chapter 8.

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

MISEOK'S POV.

"DOCTOR, DOCTOR GO FASTER SHE'S LOSING AIR!!" a woman cries out in terror.

It was dark, but i could hear 100% but i could not see.. the sounds that filled the room were a shopping cart going really fast and it made that weird rattle sound & people talking.

" set her down, check her pulse." a manly voice orders. the nurse checks Miseok's pulse, 

" there is pulse sir." another woman adds, everyone in the room sighed in relief.

I know were i am.. THE HOSPITAL.

i wanted to wake up and be like " HEY i am alive!! can i go home know?" but my stubborn eyes refused to open.

the doctors started to hook miseok to a air  machine so she can breathe..

" doctor, how do we wake her up?" the nurse asks.

the doctor tried to shake miseok awake.. but, failed in a awkward way, when he thought of an idea. 

"get the shock paddles." the doctor orders.

"yes sir." the nurse orders.

what a up..

" doctor i have the shock panels" the nurse says.

" thanks." the doctor thanks the nurse.

The doctor began to heat up the shock panels,

WAIT!! what is he going t-

"CLEAR!!" the doctor announces.

he places the shock panels on miseok's chest. right away, miseok jumps up.

S!!  hey i can see!! i found myself on a bed at the hospital with all the nurses and doctors around and the bright white light that always hurt my eyes when i looked straight into it..

"wahh were am i??" i asked confused. the doctor answers and they start to test me.they took my blood pressure, my eyesight, my blood & my urine

okay i will be right back with you ms.park i need to see your urine results.

" the doctor tells me as he heads his way to the door.

" ok." i answer.

This point i was getting worried, what if i have a disease??:(

I looked over to the calendar that was hanging on the milk white wall of the hospital room.

the hell? how come my period hasn't came in yet?

what if i am- NO that is not possible only old people get pregnant..right??

the doctor walks in with a smile in his face

"Congratulations ms.Park you are 3 weeks pregnant!" he congratulates me.

what!?

"what?" i say confused.

"You are pregnant!!" he repeats

NO NO NO this is not happening!! this is a nightmare.. a terrible, TERRIBLE night mare!!

"oh uh thanks.." i say in a weird tone.

the doctor started to head his way to the hall.

i then burst into tears,

"NO NO NO NO!!!" i cry.

my life is RUINED! no one will like me..i won't get a job..i will be a lazy bum that lives in the dirty streets..

i got up and left the hospital,  i called a taxi to pick me up and drive me home.

arrived i jumped in and just sat there thinking while it started to head me home.

"I just don't know what to do.."
 


Hey guys!! sorry for not being on lately!!:( well here you go!!♥