Chapter 21. HER....

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

^^^ Hehe likey new poster?? :D i did it my self!! ♥  

 

"Okay your check up is done.."

The nurse announces cheerfully, as she pinches off her rubber gloves.  

Thank god.. miseok thought to herself while she got up. She heard snickers from ilhoon and sungjae as they covered their mouths with their hoodie sleeves. 

idiots..-____- miseok thought. 

Finaly ilhoon spoke, his face was red from all the laughing. " thank you.." he thanked the chubby little nurse while everyone started to bow. 

" no problem, please come again.." the nurse answers in a flattered way. 

Miseok and her oppas made their way outside, still hearing snickers from the erts miseok scolded in a annoyed way to her oppas. 

" Okay, it's already over with.. why are you guys STILL laughing??" miseok askes. 

ilhoon and sungjae suddenly stop, they stare at each other and BURST out laughing out loud. 

erts these days.. -_____-

 


 "oh yay, they're back!" changsub announces as he gives sungjae and miseok a giant group hug. When sungjae recgonizes a familiar smell.. a smell he HATED, when it hit him.

it's HER.. sungjae thought to himself in anger. Sungjae squeezed out of changsub's hug, changsub left hanging was confused and so was miseok. 

" what's wrong sungjae?" changsub asked. 

" yeah what is it oppa?" miseok asked. 

" changsub is 'SHE' here?" sungjae asked annoyed.

Changsub's smile started to fade away, he put his head down and muttered,

"yes..". Sungjae right away facepalmed, " ugghh, were is that monster?" sungjae asked but was budded when he heard 'HER' voice.

" HEYYY, SUNGJAEEE AND.. what ever is your face.."

Yookyung.. -____- 

 " it's chansub.." changsub annoyingly says to the rude girl in front of him. 

"what ever.." yookyung snobs. 

Yookyung then spots miseok standing there with a 'fangirl' face. 

OMG OMG OMG IT'S YOOKYUNG FROM APINK!!!! XDDDD miseok thought to her self as she stood there frozen like a statue.

"eww, who the hell is that 'thing'.." yookyung points to miseok. 

From the mean comment, miseok gets out of her daydream, before miseok could say a comeback ilhoon appeared and wrapped his arms around yookyungs waist and planted a kiss on her lips. 

*O* 

" i missed you.." yookyung softly tells her boyfriend.

they're going out... *O* Miseok thought to herself. 

" this is park miseok.." ilhoon points over to miseok. 

yookyung nodded. " and um.. who is SHE?" yookyung glared at miseok. 

" umm, well.. uh.." ilhoon tries to explain. 

Minhyuk suddenly comes in and shields miseok from the mean yookyung, " ilhoon r@ped her.. and don't you dare harm her because we need to explain..." minhyuk hissed at yookyung.  

" WHAT THE HELL?" yookyung yells. 

 

 

lol i never thought i would ever do this but....

CLIFF HANGER!!! xDDD 

-♥PBLUV4NE1♥