Chapter 5.

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Miseok POV.

The sky was pitch dark so dark you could not even realize the owls in the trees, i knew Hae left since i read the dozens of text messages she had sent to me.

so i decided to call a taxi to drive me home.


i called the taxi and waited how can a 17 year old girl like ME end up like a situation like THIS?

my taxi finally arrived, i step in the taxi covering my chest with my pink hoodie that was torn.

* REACHES HOME*

when i reached home i went straight to the bathroom to take that hot refreshing shower i would kill for.

when i stepped into my shower i  started to cry because i saw gallons of blood going down my shower's drain

I felt empty inside, and everything stung, at least I was in the shower, no one can see me cry. I hate crying I feel like trash when ever I do. I could've saved myself, but I was too weak, No ones going to love or care about some one who is weak like me.

Some one is going to ask "how did you lose your ity?" and I will say "to ", that's horrifying, no one will understand.

i got out of the shower, then went to the mirror it was foggy i got my hand and wiped off the fog.

the thing i see was purple bruises near my cheek and eye area and cuts.

my "area" hurt really bad.I can't tell anyone..NO ONE, not even umma, oppa NO ONE! i went to go sleep i thought maybe this will blow over with a nice sleep...

IT DIDN'T.

Is this how those girls on the news feel??i feel like i have lost something VERY important like gold or my grandma's ashes, but i can't figure out what it was..


Hae POV.

OK i can't sleep!!" I yelled to myself, as i threw my pillow towards the floor.

i need to find out is miseok is ok!!

I Tried everything i can texting,calling,emailing,chatting over Facebook ANYTHING!! but yet no replies or wait?..

"I CAN CALL HER HOME PHONE!" I cheered to myself. 

THE CONVERSATION: 


ME:um uh HELLO?

MR.PARK (miseok's dad):hello who is this?

ME: who is asking??

MR.park(Miseok's dad): minwoo.(that's miseok's dad's name lol random right?)

ME:Oh, Mr. park i was wondering if miseok's there just to make sure she mad it home safe!

MR.PARK(miseok's dad): here let me check for a second please hold on.

ME: ok.

MR.PARK(miseok's dad): oh yes she is here.anything else?

ME: umm no thanks you BLESS!

*HANGS UP*

thank you lord she came home safe!i feel so bad i left her there she going to be so mad at me when i see her..OH i know what to do!! i will make her a gift basket but it will be Btob style!! she WILL love it!!i started to doze off so i went to sleep.


Morning finally reached..

Yes!i need to get to the store and get supplies for the basket i had left over btob merchandise from the concert i bought her 3 posters of minhyuk (i know she is biased with him)1 poster of all the members together a btob charm bracelet 1 poster of sungjae and a t shirt of ilhoon!

 

she will love this!! I went to the store got a bunch of candy and goodies and my favorite thing i bought was A GIANT GORILLA STUFF TEDDY BEAR!

it was HUGE!! like big as a bed!!but not like the giant beds for couples... you know what i mean! went to miseok's house and they let me in.

"Miseok is in her room she taking long changing." miseok's umma tells me.

"thank you for the information mrs.park."

UH OH she's mad.

I decided to go up stairs to miseok's room to talk to her,

i knocked on her door gentle like. 

"Kitty it's me open up i got something for you!"i say.

she probably hates me right now  might as well le- She opens her door by the look of her face she had gallons of cover up on.she has so much cover up it's scary..

"umm what's with all the cover up?" i ask concerned.

"umm uh i'm going uh..so  what did you get me?" she asks.

how weird..

"TADA!!" i say as i gave her the gift basket and the giant gorilla.

she looked happy the cute thing about the gorilla i put the ilhoon t-shirt on him!!cute right?!:).

then her smile turned to a frown when she saw the ilhoon shirt. Then miseok burst into tears, 

"what's wrong!?"i asked myself in joy.


 

heyy my lovely readers!!:)

thanks for reading!! PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT!!:)