Chapter 15. Chocolate Bunnies Are YUMMY!!!:b

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

  

OKAY IM PUTTING YOU ON HYPNOSIS!!! This hypnosis will make you comment on my fic..NOT subscribe but ONLY COMMENT!! :) LOL

Miseok POV.

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

FINALLY!! TIME FOR LUNCH!! "Okay, class is dismissed." Mrs.Baek (Teacher) announces to the class.

Everyone started to pack there things and go to lunch.

As i put my supplies in my book bag i notice Hae coming in,

"Hi!!" Hae greets.

"Yooooo" I greet back.

Hae then put a folder up piece of paper on my desk, I was concerned so i grabbed it.

"people these days.." hae says in a annoyed tone.

I unfolded the paper, to some dumb mean paper that said "MiSeOk'S bAbY DaDdY iS tHe UgLy AmErIcAn ExChAnGe StUdEnT EuGeNe!!!!"

I crumpled up the paper to a paper ball and threw it in the trash can.

"Don't be sad.. c'mon lets go eat lunch." Hae comforts me when..

"PARK MISEOK PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE WITH YOUR THINGS YOU ARE GOING HOME, LAST CALL PARK MISEOK PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE YOU ARE GOING HOME. thank you." The school's intercom goes off.

"wah and it came  just in time too.. well bye hae." I hug hae and leave.

"bye!" Hae says in her usual bubbly tone but bit sad.

Why am I going home early i only reached up to third hour..

I began to walk down to the office wondering why do I have to go home?

I finally reached the office..

OH MY GOD WHAT IS HE DOING HERE???!!??

It was ILHOON!

oh no he is probably going to take me to court and steal my baby!!:'(

I took a deep breath.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE??" I ask him as i point.

he smirks.

"well thanks Ma'm" Ilhoon bows to the lady at the front desk.

look at him with that fake smile,ugh I wanted to slap him ever time he said a single word.

We then make our way to the parking lot, into ilhoon's car.

"WERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?" I yell.

"ugh, don't raise your voice!" he complains as he drives.

I thought there for second and jumped back up,

"ok, were are you taking me?" I ask polite.

"how cute of you, your staying with me-" I cut him off

"NO!!!" I yell.

He stops the car.

"ok you have 2 choices.. one, we go to court and i take FULL custody of the child, or two you stay with me we raise the child together until the child ages 5. So which one do you pick??" he asked.

I stood there puzzled, When the hell did he make this up? and why the hell did he?

"Can you put a number three please? maybe.. i raise the child on MY own and you leave and pretend this never happened.." I offer.

he laughs.

"NO" he says.

"number one or two?" he asked.

I sat there to think, I knew that if I were to pick number one, I wouldn't be able to see him/her.. I couldn't risk that..

"number two.." i murmered.

He smiles and began to drive.

This may be interesting...
 

CHEERS FOR THE WORST CHAP EVER!!!! xD LOVE U ALL!!   

 

^smexayyy ;D