Chapter 13. Life Is Beautiful-NOT

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Miseok POV.

I slapped his hand away,

"why are you so mad?" He says like a jerk that is he is

. "you can't take custody!! because you me.. so the judge will arrest you, hey i can just turn you in to the cops right now!" i yell out him.

why can't this loser leave i rather have myself raise this child with out him!

"haha, how cute of you! guess what.. YOU HAVE NO PROOF! keke!" he laughs at me.

how i wanted to slap him as hard as i can!! this idiot!! i started to cry,

"don't worry i will vi-" ilhoon gets budded as i slap him across his cheek.

his head was side ways for like 4 seconds then turned to me in rage.

right after that he started to curse me out with ugly bad words . some  of the words i did not even know of.. well, in till now.

"it's a official.. get ready to go to court in the morning." after that he left.

I slid down my kitchen floor in sadness.. Theres nothing i can do!!  I went upstairs in my room, and decide i was going to stay in there for the rest of the day..

i did not care if the baby was starving or not because i already know i am not going to see it for the rest of my life.. 

I ended up crying myself to sleep, The next morning i woke up and started eat breakfast until my mom got a call from a lawyer..

by now my mom knows that the jerk ilhoon is going to take Away my baby.

"kitty it's going to be ok.." my mom tries to comfort me but obviously it does not work.

"NO IT'S NOT UMMA!!"yell as i run up to my room.

This is going to be hard..

I started to get changed for school, i finally got changed so i headed to school.

right when i entered the building everyone around me started to sneer and whisper to there friends, i opened my locker to see notes in it, i started to read them..

EVERY ONE IN SCHOOL KNOWS IM PREGNANT!!! 

all the notes were mean things like calling me a w**** and such. 

Great, im pregnant & know people are going to harass me in school.. can life get any worse??? :'(

 

SORRY FOR THE BAD CHAPTER!!!

 

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/daddy-it-hurts-2/ 

^^ PLEASE READ THIS POEM!! it's about child abuse it's so sad!! :'( 

 

~ ♥ Qiu! ♥