Part 5

We Were Meant To Me

 

Jongup unlocked his front door, Junhong, Sumin and Himchan at his side and walked in, hanging his coat up and taking off his shoes. 
 
"We're home, Umma, Appa!" Jongup shouted into the house.
 
"In the kitchen," Jongup heard his Umma shout, followed by a giggle, a 'Stop it, Jae, the kids are here' and a 'Later then' from his Appa.
 
The four wandered into the kitchen and found Daehyun and Youngjae cooking. Himchan sighed when he saw that a part of Daehyun's T-shirt was tucked into his jeans and boxers, as if someone had had his hand down his pants and the T-shirt had got stuck there when the hand was removed.
 
"Did you have a good day at at school Guppie?" Daehyun asked his son, still cutting vegetables.
 
"Yes, Umma," Jongup said smiling and watched as his Umma sneakily ate some of the veggies while his Appa wasn't looking. 
 
"That's good," Youngjae said. "Why don't you go get changed?"
 
The three teenagers raced upstairs. Himchan smiled at their childishness, and carefully pulled Daehyun's shirt out of his pants. Daehyun stared at him.
 
"You should really learn how to dress yourself after ing it up with Jae you know," Himchan said, a smirk on his face as his best friends face slowly turned pink.
 
"It's not my fault, I told him to stop," Daehyun said quietly, looking at Youngjae's as he bent over to put something in the oven.
 
"I heard. And, Dae, please, as round and as amazing it may be, stop staring at Youngjae's ," Himchan said wanting to laugh as Daehyun's face became even redder.
 
Youngjae saw his husband blush and wrapped an arm round his waist, watching Himchan's face scrunch up from the corner of his eye as he started to kiss Daehyun and return his hand into the warmth of Daehyun's pants. Daehyun yelped slightly when Youngjae squeezed his , which soon turned into a moan.
 
Himchan rolled his eyes and really hoped his precious babies would stay upstairs a little bit longer. How Jongup was still as innocent as a baby with mating rabbits in the house was beyond him.
 
The door bell suddenly rang, successfully separating the two boys. Himchan went to open the door, coming face to face with Yongguk, who smiled his beautiful gummy smile and kissed Himchan lightly on the lips, wrapping his arms round him.
 
"Good day at work?" Himchan asked, leading him into the house and closing the door behind them.
 
"Aright," Yongguk said taking off his shoes and coat. "How was Suminnie?"
 
"She said the stuff you gave her really helped," Himchan replied.
 
"I'm glad," Yongguk said smiling.
 
---
Update! ~~
Thank you for reading! <3