Part 16

We Were Meant To Me

 

3 months later:
 
"Junhong! Jongup! Dinner time!" Himchan shouted up the stairs. "I'm coming up!"
 
Himchan sighed and climbed the stairs, coming to a stop at his son's bedroom door. He could hear something weird, so he slowly opened the door slightly and peaked inside. His eyes had to adjust to the darkness, but once they did, he saw something he really wished he hadn't.
 
There, on Junhong's bed, was Junhong and Jongup. But Junhong was lying on the bed, Jongup on top of him, one hand pinning both of Junhong's above his head with the other under the younger's shirt. Their mouths were connected in a steamy, passionate kiss and Himchan could hear his son as his best friend played with the soft sensitive skin on his chest. Himchan. Closed the door as he heard his son moan out the words: 'More, hyung. I want more', and the reply of: 'Oh, god, Junnie'.
 
Himchan ran back down the stairs and into the kitchen.
 
"What's wrong, Channie?" Yongguk asked,taking in his lover's pale expression.
 
"Is something wrong?" Daehyun asked.
 
"Nothing's wrong," Himchan said shakily. "Just think it's safe to say that our sons are officially dating."
 
"Finally!" Youngjae shouted happily.
 
"So," Yongguk started. "Are they doing it or something?"
 
Daehyun clapped his hands over his ears. "Lalalala! I'm not listening! Guppie's still innocent!"
 
"Flip! Jelly's not my little baby anymore!" Himchan shouted clinging onto Daehyun as they both cried about their babies.
 
"You guys are seriously weird," Junhong said from the kitchen door, startling everyone. Everyone noticed that Junhong's hand was grasped tightly in Jongup's.
 
"Ignore them," Jongup whispered.
 
"What was that, Jung Jongup?" Himchan scowled. "You better get running, boy!" Himchan shrieked before chasing the poor boy, muttering things about tainting his innocent baby.
 
"Poor hyunggie."
 
---
Waaaaaaaaa!!!! It's finished!
Was it good??? Please leave your thoughts in the comments!
Please look forward to the prequel!
Thank you! <3<3<3<3<3