Part 15

We Were Meant To Me

 

"How you doing hyung?" Junhong asked Jongup when he visited him the next day. Jongup was sat up in his hospital bed reading a manga his Appa had brought for him. Jongup looked up.
 
"Hey, Junnie," he replied. "Better thanks." He put the manga down and shuffled over to allow room for Junhong to sit on the bed.
 
There was an awkward silence. Jongup didn't know what to say and Junhong couldn't say anything. Every time he tried to open his mouth and speak, nothing would come out. So they both sat there.
 
"Junnie," Jongup tried, "it's not your fault. So please don't think like that. It's my own fault. It was me who said those things to Umma, it was me who ran and stubbornly stayed in the rain, it was me who acted so stupidly, it was me who got jealous, it was me-"
 
"You were jealous?" Junhong interrupted. "Of when I hugged Taemin?"
 
"Taemin?” Jongup asked surprised. "Isn't he dating Minho?"
 
"Well, yeah, but that's besides the point," Junhong said quickly. "You were jealous though, so does that mean that maybe...."
 
"I like you?" Jongup asked quietly. "I might do. I'm not completely sure, but I know that I definitely feel something for you."
 
"I feel something for you too hyung," Junhong said, inching closer to Jongup. Jongup opened his arms and the younger settled himself into them, leaning into the warmth and wrapping his own arms round the older. "I think I might love you hyung. You don't have to feel the same just yet, but I just wanted you to know."
 
"I know, Junnie. But I just need time."
 
"I'll let you have all the time you need, hyung."
 
---
Sorry it's so short! Next and last part comming very soon!
Thank you! <3<3<3