Part 10

We Were Meant To Me

 

"What the hell?" 
 
The curse rang throughout the corridor, bounding off the walls and scaring some of the teens. Their eyes whipped round to find the source and fell on the usually calm and smiley Jongup, who was at that moment, boring holes into the back of his best friend's head. Junhong shifted in the embrace he was caught in and looked at Jongup, his heart going crazy at the dejected and betrayed look on his face before watching him run away from him. Junhong clung onto the male he was hugging and wondered how  to tell his Umma that his plan hadn't worked and had actually made everything worse.
 
"Zelo?" the boy he was hugging said awkwardly. "You can let go now. Minho's starting to give you death glares."
 
Junhong released the boy and his boyfriend rushed to his side.
 
"Sorry Taemin hyung," Junhong said weakly.
 
"It's OK," Taemin said smiling as Minho wrapped his arms round his waist. "So what was that all about?" he asked. "Are you trying to make Jongup jealous?"
 
Junhong nodded. "We thought that it might make him realise his feelings."
 
"You love him," Taemin stated to which Junhong nodded again. "I get it, but you can't go about it like this."
 
"What do you mean?" Junhong asked.
 
"Minnie means that even though jealousy can make him realise his feelings," Minho said, "it can cause bigger problems. Just tell him how you feel, that's what I did."
 
"Yeah, after you avoided me for months because you thought I loved Onew, you idiot, who was, and still is, dating Joon," Taemin said, poking Minho. He then looked at Junhong. "This idiot was so clouded by jealously that he couldn't even see it when I flirted with him. I had to all but tie him down and force myself onto him to get him to tell me he loved me and to tell him I loved him."
 
"Did not," Minho grumbled.
 
"Yes, I did," Taemin said, rolling his eyes before kissing his boyfriend.
 
Junhong felt envy as he was lookin at the two lovers, because one, they could be so open with their relationship, and two, because they were perfect for each other and fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. He wanted a relationship like that with someone, and the more he thought about it, all he could picture himself with, was his hyung: waking up in his arms, cooking with him, cuddling and kissing on the couch, raising a family with him and maybe being... ermmm... intimate... with him. But his hyung probably hated him now. He would have to find him and apologise, who knew what he was feeling. Junhong just hoped he was alright.
 
"So what do I do? He won't want to talk to me now," Junhong said sadly.
 
"You need to find him," Minho said. "But give him until the end of school to calm himself down."
 
Taemin nodded. "Min's right," he said. "He won't skip, but he'll probably ignore you and try to avoid you. Find him after school and just tell him."
 
"OK. Thank you Taemin, Minho," Junhong said.
 
"It's fine," Taemin said, smiling. "Let's get to class."
 
---
Update! Yay! With 2min~
The next update will be Friday!
I hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading/commenting/subscribing/upvoting~
Thank you! <3