Part 2

We Were Meant To Me

 

Youngjae and Daehyun dropped Jongup off outside the school gates before driving on to Daehyun's work place. Jongup threw his bag onto his back, but then suddenly got tackle-hugged by one tall teenager.
 
The boy let him go, and Jongup looked up at the boy who was about a head taller than him. He had fair skin and his naturally dark hair was dyed a white blonde colour, so different to Jongup's dyed light brown hair. His natural cute looks made both girls and boys fall for him.
 
"Hey Guppie hyunggie," the boy greeted.
 
"Hey Junnie," Jongup greeted.
 
"Hyunggie!" the boy groaned. "Please! How many times have I told you to call me Zelo?"
 
"You'll always be Junnie to me, Junnie," Jongup laughed, his normal smile fixed on his face. "I don't even know why you call yourself that. I know it's Yongguk Appa's name for you, but still."
 
"It's cool," Junhong replied. "Appa gave it to me!"
 
Jongup felt Junhong's arm go round his shoulders as they made their way across the playground to the school entrance. As they wandered down the hall, everyone greeted them with a 'hello' and they smiled back, saying greetings back.
 
"Hey," Jongup said when they got to their lockers. "Where's Sumin?" He looked around for the said girl who would normally be with Junhong.
 
"She said her stomach hurt, probably a girl thing, and said she wasn't coming in this morning because she hated the lessons anyway. But she'll be in for lunch," Junhong replied.
 
Jongup nodded. "That's good, I guess," he said. "Just be careful, Junnie. While she's not here, everyone will think you're open."
 
"I should say the same for you, but I don't think I'll have chance," Junhong said, smirking and pointed to the four girls who were approaching them.
 
"Jongup Oppa, Zelo Oppa," one of them said. "Can we give these to you?" she asked, holding a gift out. It had hearts and flowers drawn on the wrapping paper, with the words 'Happy Valentine's Day' printed on it and 'Jongup Oppa' written in felt tip. 
 
Both boys bowed slightly and took their gifts, two each and then Jongup looked at Junhong as if to say 'What the hell was that all about?'
 
"It's Valentine's day on Sunday, hyunggie," Junhong said, sighing.
 
Jongup looked confused. "But it's only Monday."
 
"It's Thursday, hyunggie. They're probably giving them to us now instead of tomorrow or Monday as Suminnie isn't around." Junhong wanted to throw bricks at his hyung for being so stupid. The hyung who was spacing out as his best friend was speaking.
 
"Whatever Junhonggie! I'll see you at lunch!" Jongup said happily, returning to the real world and turned to skip down the corridor to his classroom, humming the Pokémon Black and White theme.
 
"I told you not to call me that!" Junhong screamed after him, successfully making everyone stare at him. "What?!"
 
---
Part 2!!!
Next update will be on Friday as I only have a half-day!
Thank you for reading! <3<3<3