Part 4

We Were Meant To Me

 

Jongup, Junhong and Sumin were waiting outside the school gates after school for Himchan to pick them up. 
 
"Himchan Umma's taking ages today," Jongup groaned, leaning against the wall.
 
"Umma will be here soon," Junhong said, reading the text sent by his Appa. "He's just left the hospital."
 
A couple of minutes went by before a familiar car pulled up across the road. 
 
"There he is!' Sumin said, quickly crossing the road with Jongup and Junhong.
 
They piled into the car, Sumin sitting next to Himchan and Jongup and Junhong in the back.
 
"How was my babies' day at school?" Himchan asked, setting off for home.
 
"It was OK, Umma," Junhong said smiling.
 
"But lessons are boring," Jongup said, continuing Junhong's sentence, making Himchan smile at them.
 
"And how was my little girl today?" Himchan asked Sumin. "Was your tummy OK?"
 
"I was fine, Umma," Sumin replied. "Those pain killers Appa gave me worked."
 
"That's good." Himchan smiled.
 
Sumin had been adopted by Yongguk and Himchan 10 years ago when she was 5 and suddenly became over-protected by her new Umma and Appa as well as her 8 months older older brother and Jongup who also acted as her older brother. She was in the same class as Junhong at school and so Junhong found it easier to look after her.
 
She was a very pretty girl with long dark hair that was always in low pig-tails, a small nose and large brown eyes. She was also slightly taller than Jongup, much to his dismay.
 
When Sumin had been very young, she had been found in a cardboard box in an alley way and was put straight into care. However, every family that took her in, always brought her back, even if she hadn't done anything wrong. So by the time she was five, her very adult mind kept herself away from everyone when it was adoption day. That was until she found Bang Yongguk.
 
Sumin had been bed-ridden due to a very high fever and a doctor was called in who happened to be Yongguk. He treated the girl, and liked her adult mind and sometimes-positive thoughts and sudden childishness, but then when he saw her adoption papers, he immediately told Himchan all about her, and the two decided to adopt her. She settled in well with the family of three and loved it how she was the only girl in both the Bang family and the Yoo family and so was spoilt often. She also loved it how she could annoy all the girls at school just by being close to Jongup and Junhong as none of them knew that she and their beloved Zelo Oppa were siblings. But sometimes it did back-fire.
 
"Are we going to Jonguppie's house, Umma?" Junhong asked, smiling adorably.
 
"Yep!" Himchan replied. "And Jae Appa's cooking."
 
"Yay!" the three kids sang together.
 
---
Update! Enjoy!
Next update will be Tuesday!
Thank you! <3