chapter 9

i'm falling and i like it

 

Charlotte POV

            My hands feel so warm…I’ll just wake up later…

 

Nichkhun POV

            As I opened my eyes, I saw 5 guys standing above me.

            ‘ Khunnie yaaaa…. You’re so lovey dovey with her. Kekeke…’ they all said.

My face turned tomato red and quickly let go of my hand from hers.

            ‘ you don’t have to be embarrassed khunnie, we support you love!’ Taecyon said while doing a fighting sign.

            ‘ i-it’s not l-like that!! I just happen to fall asleep… it was so cold here so… yeah.’ I said trying not to stutter.

            ‘ oh, and so you happen to hold her hand tightly while you both sleep… wow khunnie’ Wooyoung said while doing silent claps.

            ‘ shut up.’ I said still red.

The other guys just chuckled. Suddenly, Charlotte started to open her eyes.

            ‘ wake up!! it’s freaking 5pm!! Class was loooong over!’ Minjun yelled.

She opened her eyes and closed it again. Then she kicked hyung in the shin and slept again.

            ‘GAHHHH!! ’ Minjun yelled by jumping on one leg and holding his shin.

            ‘ um, hyung… you’re overreacting too much…’ Junho said.

            ‘ what do you mean?? It hurts like hell?!?!?! Who thought a girl like her can kick someone with so much force while being half-conscious.’ He said still jumping.

‘ Excuse me… please be quiet. The clinic is not a place for noise.’ The nurse said.

            ‘ I know right…these guys are so noisy!!’ Charlotte said while sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

            ‘ we were trying to wake you up!! it’s 5pm!’ Taecyon yelled.

She just shrugged, still half-conscious.

            ‘ well then let’s go!’ she suddenly said.

We all started to walk out the door and said a nice “sorry” and “thank you” to the nurse.

 

Charlotte POV

I can’t believe it’s 5pm… I fell asleep at 2pm…but it was a nice long nap.

           

 

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, let's go

My Fender Strat sits all alone

Collecting dust in the corner

I haven't called any of my friends

I've been MIA since last December

My Blackberry's filled up with e-mail

My phone calls goes straight through to voice-mail” my phone ringed.

‘ hello?’

‘ YA! Charlotte!! Where the hell are you?!?!’ my brother worriedly shrieked in the phone.

‘ Ya! Don’t scream! You’re going to make me deaf stupid oppa! And don’t cuss!’ I said playfully.

‘ sorry…. i’m just worried... where are you? It’s 5pm and school was over 2 hours ago… are you gambling? Drug dealing? Kidnapped? Dating?!?!?’ he asked while shouting… again.

‘ CALM THE HELL DOWN! I was not feeling well earlier and my friend took me to the clinic. I didn’t realize that I fell asleep. Sorry for making you worried, oppa.’ I said while pouting.

He just chuckled. ‘ ok… now hurry up and go to the lobby. I’m there already.’ He said.

            ‘ fine. Love you, bye.’ I said and closed the phone.

I saw the other guys just staring at me.

            ‘ who were you talking to?’ Chansung asked.

            ‘ dunno… some annoying guy.’ I answered trying to describe my brother perfectly.

When were almost at the lobby, a car honked in front of me.

            ‘oh, gotta go…’ I said and ran to the car with full speed.

I went in the car and saw an angry face looking at me.

            ‘ who are those guys, dongsaeng? Are you possibly dating one or all of them?’ he asked.

            ‘ oh shut up and drive… and none of them, they’re sort of friends of mine.’ I answered simply.

            ‘ my sister have friends?? Wow, this school really changed you… in previous school, you didn’t even bother to have one…’ he said.

            ‘ well, they kinda forced their way to be my friends. Sticking to me like leeches… not wanting to go away. One of them is freaking annoying! But, I’ll just let them be my friends… they’re fun anyways.’ I said to my brother.

He just smiled at me.

 

Nichkhun POV

Who was that on the pone? Who did she call oppa? Is it her boyfriend? Is it?!?! GAAAAH I’m GOING CRAZY!!

 

Charlotte POV

When I went inside the house, I saw that the tv was on. oh, dad must be home…

            ‘ hi daddy.’ I said and went upstairs.

            ‘oh honey… how’s school? Why did you come so late? Come sit with me’ my dad asked.

I had no choice so I went downstairs.

            ‘ urm, school’s okay. I came late because I needed to do some extra work for extra credit.’ I lied.

            ‘ oh really? Good girl.’ He said and ruffled my hair.

I felt bad lying to my dad but I want some personal space from him. Even though he’s not always home, I just feel like he’s invading my privacy if he knows these stuffs. He’ll get so over protective and such… but I can’t blame him… he’s trying his best to not let things that happened in my previous school to happen again… well he’s doing good so far.

            ‘ ah so Chae Rim, what I if I tell you that you’re getting married next month?’ he asked.

            ‘ oh, urm I will runaway from home and steal all your money.’ I replied blankly.

            ‘ I was kidding child! Why so serious?’ he asked in the joker’s voice.

            ‘ haha, really funny dad. Well, I have homework to do so bye.’ I said standing up.

            ‘ oh and by the way, there’s going to be a charity event on Sunday we’ll be attending to okay?’ he asked.

            ‘ ok.’ I said and kissed his cheek goodbye.

When I entered my room, I quickly took out my pajamas and head for the bathroom. I did a quick 5 minute shower and started to do some homework. When I finished my homework, I looked at the calendar. O jeez… I’m soooo stupid!???! Today’s Friday so tomorrow’s Saturday…. Why did I do the homework’s??!?! URGHHHH. I decided to sleep early and continue my nap.

The next day…

 

Charlotte POV

            I woke up feeling tears falling. The nightmare I thought was gone came back.

“You’re just an evil ugly . No one in the world cares for you! You have no friends and use your wealth to do everything you want. Because of you, your mother’s dead!  You’re just a worthless SOB.” With that, she kicked me right to the ground. Suddenly, everyone’s eyes started to glow red and walked towards me. “Get out of this school you worthless .” They said. I ran and ran. Finally, I reached a wall and there was nowhere to go.

“ You’re a murderer.” She yelled. With that everything went blank.

I don’t like that nightmare, but I still have worse. Gosh, why can’t my life be normal?

            ‘ Charlooooote!!’ Jin Woon oppa yelled as he came into my room.

            ‘ what’s wrong? Nightmare again.’ He asked a question that he knew the answer to.

I nodded and he hugged me. I cried into his shoulder.

            ‘ don’t cry dongsaeng, remember mom’s up there protecting you. Appa and me are protecting you down here.’ He said while rubbing my back.

            ‘ b-but she’s up there because of me! if I wasn’t –

            ‘ hey! Don’t say that that ever again! You are not the cause of her death! Don’t even think that you are! Whoever said that is a liar.’ He said hugging me tighter.

I just nodded.

            ‘ okay, so stop crying.’ He said and wiped my tears away.

I smiled.

            ‘ that’s better…oh btw, my friends are coming over. You are welcome to join us if you want okay?’ he said.

I nodded and gestured him to get out.

            ‘ yah, why are you shooing me away? I just got here.’ He said playfully.

            ‘ I want to take a bath pabo…’ I said and threw a pillow at him.

            ‘ okay, okay… you didn’t have to be so violent.’ He said and an out the door.

I threw a pillow at him that just missed by an inch.

            After taking a nice long bath and treating my swollen eyes, I went downstairs for breakfast. I grabbed a croissant and butter. While eating, I heard the doorbell ringing. I guess it’s my brother’s friends. The maid opened the door and let in 6 tall young guys. As they entered the guest room, I took a closer look through the slightly opened door. I couldn’t believe whom I saw,  

 

WHAT THE HELL IS 2PM DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?! 

 

Sorry for not updating!! i've been quite busy with project lately since school's about to end soon. Sorry if the chapter's boring... :( Thanks for the views and subscribers and comments!! keep them coming!! ^^